Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the New thread
Title by @JAR21 🥳 👑
The title was way too long, but here is the original

"Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real, thank God ANL have launched an appeal!

Or for brevity:

Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg reckons what she says is real, thank God ANL have launched an appeal!"

If you are new and want to know more about Harry and his wife, please read the wiki

Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh, one for the first page

The alliterate one - "How can we do something to help the world unite and at the same time be self serving?"

A list celebrity/former co-star - "OMG right. Like, I wish I could just take a wand and make it all go away while doing an IG live. I know what will make everyone happy. A concert."

The alliterate one - "Right? Like this could be our Live Aid, except better. And with Zoom, we don't have to do anything except find some people to play in their living rooms. I would help, but you know I am pregnant and I need to save my strength for some pap appearances before giving birth. I don't know anyone, and you do, so you line everyone up and I will make myself and husband campaign chairs because, well you know, royalty."

A list celebrity/former co-star - "I don't know anyone either, but will get my husband to line everyone up. Oh, except for the President. I will sign him up."

The alliterate one - "Well, don't tell him I am running for President because he might cancel. What should we call this? Live Vax? Live Aid 2? Oh, how about Vax Live?"

A list celebrity/former co-star - "Perfect. And the tag line can be Can't Leave Anybody Behind."

The alliterate one - "That is so good. Like your tags are amazing and you know me so well, because I have never left anyone behind in my wake of destruction to get to the top."

A list celebrity/former co-star - "Thank you! I stand in front of my mirror all day trying out tag lines in case I get to be a Housewife."

The alliterate one - "The world doesn't know how much they need us."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Thanks @Rubythefirebat and @JAR21 for the excellent new thread 😍

PRINCE WILLIAM'S REVENGE !
View attachment 550619
Well Kate's amused anyway 😄
Can't help but love Kate. She's either always laughing her head off or pulling some other great facial expression. Did anyone ever see her side-eye at a wrapping present event when the leader basically told her to get on with it? No newspaper headlines for days of being disrespected, or suing, or other ridiculousness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I was just watching stuff on you tube and this came up.

Scabbers and Where’s Wally at Hampton court palace, I think scabbers thinks he’s a ghost buster.

I have never wanted to punch two people more

Sorry if it’s been posted before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Can't help but love Kate. She's either always laughing her head off or pulling some other great facial expression. Did anyone ever see her side-eye at a wrapping present event when the leader basically told her to get on with it? No newspaper headlines for days of being disrespected, or suing, or other ridiculousness.
Because Kate isn’t posing for the cameras all the time. She and William always look like they are having fun and enjoying each other’s company, unlike another couple I could mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Scabbers and Where’s Wally at Hampton court palace, I think scabbers thinks he’s a ghost buster.

He's such a spare part 😄 can't get a word in edgeways and is totally pointless 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you @Rubythefirebat and @JAR21 for the shiney new thread and cracking title.

Currently French TV are entertaining me with a two-hour hatchet job fair and balanced documentary on La Markle called Meghan & Kate: Duel Royal a Buckingham' (French TV). It's lovely stuff. Currently enjoying a nice, lengthy summary of the bullying allegations... Oh and extravagance on Froggy. Note to producer 'Vincent Martin pour TF1 production et Mad Productions' Frogmore House footage is used instead of Froggy Bottom.

Now we have Meghan's 'pretexte' for not meeting Trump at the State dinner and lack of necessary diplomatic skills. Pointing out that despite Trump's crass tweets about Duchess of Cambridge sunbathing topless, she was still able to meet him and smile graciously. South African disaster tour and French point of view was that it was inappropriate to expect people to 'ask if I am OK' when she was representing the Queen and visiting areas of the country in real poverty and hardship. Next we are on Megxit, abandoning their royal duties, Montecito, Netify, Spotflix and it's Oprah time. Pointing out that Meghan targeted the entire Royal Family, the institution, their relationships and roles, whereas the Diana interview she was imitating was a discussion of just the personal relationships between her, Charles and Camilla. 'She played Diana, she is after all, an actress'. French point of view: the real parallels between Diana and today are in fact with Kate: her ease with people, charm on public engagements, immaculate appearance, hard work. They view Diana as an enduring brand, not a 'star'. There is a long discussion about how Meghan deliberately tried to mimic Diana's styles and use the same language in the interview, but they come back to the fact that Diana set out to serve the UK, whereas Meghan quit the UK and only set out to serve herself. Quite brutal.

Goodness, this documentary goes up to and including Prince Philip's funeral, and looks forward to the Princess Diana statue unveiling. There isn't really a conclusion as such, other than pointing out that Kate's destiny as a future Queen seems certain, whereas La Markle's ambitions (politics is mentioned heavily) could go anywhere. They've stopped talking about Harry altogether by this point, I notice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124
Thank you @JAR21 and @Rubythefirebat for the title.
Daily Star says William is livid because Hazzno knew that Smeg was going to throw Catherine under a bus in the Porker interview but allowed her to do it.
Catherine was concerned at Smeg's relationship with her own family, her refusal to discuss them, that she seemed embarrassed by them, and did not understand why Hazzno had not met Thomas Markle. Only Inmate Dorrito - ironically the one with a prison record.
HMTQ backed by William agreed a ban on Smeg using Diana's jewellery and tiaras.
Hollywood Gossip says that following the Porker interview H&M are even more hated in the UK than before. The Sun and Daily Mirror.

The photo of Prince Andrew at the London house with his arm around Virginia Roberts with Ghislaine Maxwell has been mentioned a lot in the press and it's been openly questioned whether it was photoshopped. That the FBI had checked it and it's real. I don't understand why nobody is calling out this badly photoshopped Backgrid photo of Smeg with Farchy? Smeg must have set it up, it's very dodgy but nobody says anything - the Andrew photo is a lot more serious but it was openly discussed. I don't get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
Only just read the article about HW getting the husband to tell David Beckham, to tell his wife to stop spreading rumours about HW.
Jeez my kids used to behave like this when they were 6.
Promptly told to sort it out themselves and toughen up too 🤣🤣🤣
He really is a lapdog isn't he.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Hello Bright Shiny New Thread. Many thanks for this and the title.
Don't have anything to say, just marking my spot :D

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Balloon face thinks he's auditioning for a remake of Top Gun. So that's TWO Wallies, buy one get one free.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been lurking, but finally caught up just in time to see what shenanigans the terrible two pull tomorrow 👀

bets:
HFW has created a new COVID vaccine, all by herself, that she will be giving away for free
HFW is actually going to represent Biden when he comes to the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Front pages are up - I love the new anniversary pic. Wills might have a lot less hair but they look gorgeous together still and they’re a much more solid team I think!
1619644820643.jpeg

1619644836763.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 96
sweet photo. And she looked really happy up in Co. Durham the other day, like really really happy. I have to say I really like Catherine. (sorry too many reallys!)

• Heart
Reactions: 88
If Catherine has had any work (botox) done as some have claimed to look that good at 40 the surgeon is bloody good. She always looks fresh and natural. Others need to take a long hard look rather than hacking their faces up. :whistle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.