Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no Harkles at Elton John's AIDS Foundation Oscars Viewing Party. Two years ago, they had to send her to Morocco to keep her away from the Oscars. Now she's actually living in California, they can't even score an invitation from Uncle Elton. Oops.

Ben Browning's 'Promising Young Woman' took best screenplay last night. He must be regretting leaving Film Nation...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So no Harkles at Elton John's AIDS Foundation Oscars Viewing Party. Two years ago, they had to send her to Morocco to keep her away from the Oscars. Now she's actually living in California, they can't even score an invitation from Uncle Elton. Oops.

Ben Browning's 'Promising Young Woman' took best screenplay last night. He must be regretting leaving Film Nation...
And he is going to want to be paid handsomely as well as get proper credit. How is that going to go down with PH and his wife.

Reactions: 27
It’s a bonkers strategy though because if it’s their egg it’s provable by DNA and the claim is a lie. If it’s a third party egg then the children will not be ‘hers’ in case of divorce and her meal ticket will disappear with H.
Exactly! Plus calls into question the racist accusation in "their truth" conversation.. and about the whole title / protection for Archie ....

They want titles, protection, money - back in with the RF. Yet are going about it by trying to blackmail / have temper tantrums / weird PR stories being released ... they are living in one crazy echo chamber!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm thinking that Chuck will not cut out working royals per se. Maybe more in line who can expect or not expect to be working, what is a pay and privileges, size of households etc. Royals have too many patronages and are stretched thin.
He's got to do something about Harry's children's titles, ie., scrap the rule that they will be Prince/Princess when he becomes King.
And because he announced to the world that they no longer wish to be Royals, Harry should be removed from the line of succession and be stripped of his Prince/HRH/Duke status.
As son of Charles he should just be a Right Honourable or Lord. Nothing higher. Or no title at all because he effectively resigned his position in the Firm. If you hand in your resignation at a company you dont retain your job title.

And while he's reforming everything, I wonder if Charles will fully retire Andrew and demote Beatrice and Eugenie from Princess status?
I don't think they should ever have been given Princess titles.
And Andrew continued to associate with Epstein after his crimes were known, so he should be retired.
Now would be a good time to deal with all of this in one fell swoop.

I would support those decisions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This gets better. Archewell's Ben Browning at the Oscars... Can anyone hear a teapot being smashed? 🤣

ETA Invited as Producer of nominated 'Promising Young Woman'

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm curious where you are from although I understand you might not want to say.

How can it be right in any country for someone to get away with lying based on the fact that they are 'of colour' and therefore cannot be questioned? That's outrageous.
I read this as someone who’s come from another forum rather than an actual refugee. Apologies if I’m wrong though!

Reactions: 32
Exactly! Plus calls into question the racist accusation in "their truth" conversation.. and about the whole title / protection for Archie ....

They want titles, protection, money - back in with the RF. Yet are going about it by trying to blackmail / have temper tantrums / weird PR stories being released ... they are living in one crazy echo chamber!!
To quote one my father's sayings the RF "shouldn't touch them with a ten foot barge pole"! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Horribly accurate in some areas.
I. Do. Not. Like. This.
I dont like it neither but unfortunately I do see some truth in what he predicts. As much as some of us believe that PC deserves to be King in his own right, I am not convinced his succession will be a smooth one. I think there will be opposition to it and enough to be a problem for the monachy. Its such a bloody shame because he doesnt deserve all the bad press he has gotten over Diana etc and now this mess with Megabitch. I am hoping that The Queen is around a few more years so PC can prove himself by working with PW and taking on more responsibilities and getting out there and being seen in a good light. Otherwise, and honestly I hate saying this and hope I am being bloody stupid, for the sake of the monachy he may have to hand it over to PW and Catherine who represent and can push the modern monachy view. With PC age, he cant really push that angle alone.

One thing that can really go in his favour is handling Megabitch in a strong and confident manner. Set them adrift and let them go, a lot of British people and of the Commonwealth will cheer for him then. I really do hope that PC has picked up how angry the people are with Harry and his wife and see that he must handle them now and not wait for the crown that may not come if he does nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

What they actually wanted was all the privileges of the RF plus the ability to go and make their own money using that association. No matter how much they scream, that is never going to happen because if it does the RF is finished. It was always one or the other, stay and do the job and reap the benefits or go and make your own money, they chose the later and failed.
I'm not sure that the RF needs culling so much, more looking at what each member adds to the collective, so even a minor member can still be a benefit to the Monarchy, and we have seen that a relatively senior member can be a waste of space. Maybe a system where the chidren are given more minor titles and get promoted into senior titles depending on their worth. Technically Princess Anne, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward are equal but Princess Anne has always been a fantastic servant to the Country, Prince Edward has grown into his role and Prine Andrew needs to duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
One thing that can really go in his favour is handling Megabitch in a strong and confident manner. Set them adrift and let them go, a lot of British people and of the Commonwealth will cheer for him then. I really do hope that PC has picked up how angry the people are with Harry and his wife and see that he must handle them now and not wait for the crown that may not come if he does nothing.
If anyone from palace PR is reading. 👆👆👆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Looks like the appeal has been requested by ANL
The newspaper claims Meghan always intended details of the letter to leak to the media, suggesting she had help writing it from Kensington Palace press office.

Four of Meghan's former staffers were named in court papers and at least one had indicated through lawyers they had relevant information to give the court.

This bit still makes me SO angry

• Heart
Reactions: 53
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
What they actually wanted was all the privileges of the RF plus the ability to go and make their own money using that association. No matter how much they scream, that is never going to happen because if it does the RF is finished. It was always one or the other, stay and do the job and reap the benefits or go and make your own money, they chose the later and failed.
I'm not sure that the RF needs culling so much, more looking at what each member adds to the collective, so even a minor member can still be a benefit to the Monarchy, and we have seen that a relatively senior member can be a waste of space. Maybe a system where the chidren are given more minor titles and get promoted into senior titles depending on their worth. Technically Princess Anne, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward are equal but Princess Anne has always been a fantastic servant to the Country, Prince Edward has grown into his role and Prince Andrew needs to duck off.

Agree with all of this.

Re the bit in bold - Absolutely that's what they wanted.
But you can't be a working British Royal if you don't live here!!!
Ridiculous demands.

The Royals are basically Civil servants. Its a job.
And if you resign from your job you can't keep the perks of the job.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.