Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

me from mid-America

The most telling moment of that scurrilous interview for me...was a comment Harry made...something to the effect that “they saw how good she was at the job, and they had to shut it down.’ That‘s not verbatim but the point is the same.

Harry, “the people’s prince” and Markle, the new Diana, assumed that they would be the most popular, the most adored of the Fab Four. You could see in the first interview, that Markle took over. She assumed she would dominate the foursome, and though the Cambridge’s might have rank, she and Harry would be more important on the world stage and led by HER. She was promoting herself constantly.

When anyone comes to a new job, and she married into a job, make no mistake...you assume a place in that organization and act accordingly. You don’t push in front of your boss, or talk over the CEO in public...or give interviews on your opinions on business decisions that are pending.

Markle never intended to follow Royal protocol, and if it interfered with the way SHE wanted to do things...well, then it was racist. If she was prevented from having her way, instead of following how this ‘business’ has been run for centuries...well, that was racist too. She was too good for them, she and Harry decided...too superior to dowdy Kate...so in their minds, they held her back from her rightful place of dominance.

This vaccine gig must be a thrilling moment for them in their minds. It is they who are among the heads of state, being treated as equals. The Queen of Woke and her consort. But...The Woke Oscar ratings plummeted...and indicator of the decreasing intolerance of the common folk for the hypocritical vomit they spew. Lets see how the long game plays out.

my opinions only...of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

WannabeVogon

I’ve been following these threads for over a year and finally felt compelled to delurk, because I so desperately want all HFW’s lies and deceit to be fully revealed. Sorry, this a long one...

First up, I’m in no doubt she faked Farchie’s pregnancy. I’ve been watching the couple’s media appearances since the engagement video and so many things struck me as odd, long before I’d ever heard of the surrogacy/gestational carrier theory. All the secrecy around the birth, the lack of doctors’ signatures on the birth announcement board, turning down the HMTQ’s medical team and paying for her own when she previously seemed so grasping. The uncertainty around the time of birth.

Then when they revealed the ‘baby’ to the press, my first reaction was that her post-partum bump in that white dress looked odd and too high. (I’ve had 2 kids myself and have a similarly short-waisted figure to HFW and it just didn’t look right). H’s speech was weird, you couldn’t see the baby at all. What you could see didn’t look like a little scrunched up newborn face to me. It all felt a bit odd and left me frowning with confusion, but I thought little more about it.

That’s until many months later, when I found Tattle during the Schofield scandal, stumbled across these wonderful threads and it all clicked.

I had the misfortune of dating a narcissist some years ago and as a result spent hours researching the character traits and modus operandi of these truly scary but very fascinating individuals. (I highly recommend HG Tudor’s YouTube videos to anyone who hasn’t already found them). So I had HFW’s number right from the Engagement video, which set off big alarm bells for me. I remember telling my husband at the time ‘she’s going to be trouble and she’ll be dragging him back to LA soon enough’. At the time I couldn’t really explain to him why I thought this, she just got my hackles right up.

Since following these threads, all the photos and videos of her odd bump related behaviour have just reinforced in my mind that she did not carry that baby. I did yoga (and still do) several times a week during and after my pregnancies and those videos of her squatting in high heels with her knees together, where her huge bump miraculously disappears - sorry, there’s no way that is possible.

Anyway, back to my original point, the problem with the whole situation is that unless you have personal experience of a narcissist on her scale, you’ll be judging her behaviour by your own non-narc standards. Who on earth would tell such a huge lie like that and expect to get away with it? Why would you fake it at all?

As many on here have already pointed out, as a narc she doesn’t think long-term, it’s all about keeping control and getting the next fix of attention (fuel), negative or positive.

I found this article from 2015 (about the trend for Hollywood celebs using fake bumps to fake their pregnancies) helpful to explain the ‘why?’:

Hollywood celebrities who fake pregnancies
Dr Sahakian, who works at the Pacific Fertility Center, is said to have performed over 6,000 IVF procedures and has been behind over 3,000 births and has become the go-to doctor for those opting for ‘social surrogacy’.
He won’t reveal any names, but he does claim that some of his famous clients have used fake bumps to pretend they are pregnant.
Shocked Jodie was in disbelief as she asked: “So some have used a surrogate then stuffed a pillow up their jumper?”
Dr Sahakian confirmed it as he said: “We are talking about well-known women.
“It would be taboo for them to admit they used a social surrogate. I have had a couple of patients who pretended they were pregnant, yes.”

Faking a pregnancy seems unthinkable, but to a fucked up wannabe Hollywood starlet like HFW it probably seems quite normal. She’s an actress who grew up on sets while living with her lighting director dad so she was very likely exposed to this kind of fakery early on.

Facing fertility issues and needing to secure a meal ticket pronto, using a gestational carrier to birth a child created from her defrosted eggs would have seemed an obvious solution. Faking the bump (to secure titles, succession etc) would probably have seemed like an exciting challenge to her. After all, if it’s good enough for Beyoncé..

As for her gaining weight, this didn’t happen until right near the end of her pregnancy - in those videos of her squatting with her huge bump, her ankles and feet aren’t swollen at all. I think that near the end she embraced the opportunity to become a real character actress by deliberately piling on the pounds and/or getting facial surgery that left her swollen and/or took hormones to induce lactation that also cause swelling.

After rewatching the video, I also believe the newborn ‘baby’ that was presented to the media was a fake. H messes up when they ask who the baby looks like saying ‘babies change so much in 2 weeks’. He’s supposed to have just been born! They keep the baby covered up the whole time and it doesn’t move at all. When the press ask to see a bit more of the baby you can definitely see H digging his thumb into the doll to try to activate the button that makes it ‘breathe’. He also comments on how it’s got facial hair. (He’s so pleased that this is a feature of the very lifelike Reborn dolls and that he’s fooling us all!)

If the real baby wasn’t available from the surrogate yet, or simply looked too old, why not fake it with a prop, just like in the movies?

I fully believe she’s a very sick, deluded actress playing the biggest role of her life.

I know many of you on here have come to the same conclusions, but how do we make the rest of the world wake up and see the truth? It’s so difficult not to be fooled by a narc’s lies and give them the benefit of the doubt (because who would do that?) if you’ve not personally experienced one in your own life. It’s also harder for those who’ve never personally been pregnant to spot the bump issues.

It’s also hard to believe that someone close to them wouldn’t have let the cat out of the bag by now, but with NDAs for all staff, it is entirely possible.

I’m gutted at that thought it may never come out in the mainstream media, because the papers know the truth but are too wary of being sued. I doubt we’ll ever get the smoking gun that’s needed to prove it beyond doubt.

If it ever does all come out though, there’s several people in my life (who think I’ve gone quite bonkers over this) who I’ll have great glee is saying ‘I told you so!’ Hell, I may even throw a party.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

50sGirl

VIP Member
Just my two penneth...

Re the surrogacy “conspiracy” - I indeed thought it was that until Finding Freedom was published.
The paragraph regarding Archie’s birth was written very carefully and did NOT state that Henry’s wife gave birth but was written to allude to it rather than state it as fact. I think it went along the lines of “when Archie was born...”
Are we supposed to believe that a woman who described going for a poo in the woods and the delightful birds singing like a scene out of Disney would not divulge the sublime experience of giving birth too? She would describe it like the second coming! But no, we have radio silence on the whole thing.

I don’t believe in the Archie doll theory or that they borrow a child for pictures. I believe Archie is real and genetically theirs. However I am not going to try to moderate those who do believe it and I’m certainly not going to call them silly, etc. I just don’t comment on those posts and scroll past.

We are all entitled to our opinions on this thread (sugars need not apply!) but it IS a gossip site when all said and done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
The most telling moment of that scurrilous interview for me...was a comment Harry made...something to the effect that “they saw how good she was at the job, and they had to shut it down.’ That‘s not verbatim but the point is the same.
Oh, the bit where they said it all went wrong when the RF saw how good they were at the job during the Australia tour? That was a total narc move. The Australia tour was when they saw how BADLY H&M and especially M handled the job.

They were rude to the press, rude to their hosts the Cosgroves (M telling Lady Cosgrove to fuck off), bullying the staff (swearing at them, forcing them to stay up all night baking the stupid banana bread that M then pretended she had made), demanding the whole house instead of just the large wing they'd been given, howling arguments at each other in earshot of staff, flouncing out of some events because M saw a rep from an org (UN Women?) she'd clearly offended in the past during her one gig with them, and the infamous tea chucking incident that probably cost Liz six figures to clean up.

Trying to pretend the opposite - that the tour showed how great they were at the job - is the mark of a couple with the mentality of spoiled children or a narcissist to whom nothing can ever be deemed to be their own fault. Everything they do has to be AMAZING! SPECIAL! BETTER THAN! THE BEST! Any criticism has to be dismissed as jealousy.

It's so telling they cited Australia as the turning point because of how fabulous it was when it was the opposite. Psychologically normal people would not bring it up, would let sleeping dogs lie. But they're not normal, narcs are pathologically insecure and cannot bear the idea of not being perceived a perfect. They NEED to try to turn a disaster into a triumph because having a disaster is unbearable to them. Trying to portray it as a triumph shows me that it's a HUGE sore spot and thus the one narrative that should be hammered on the most. They recognized how badly it went but they are psychologically incapable of admitting fault so had to put out a public fairy story about how it was so great everyone was jealous. They know it was awful. They know M couldn't cope and how she behaved like a rank, rude, horrible cunt. It is therefore the thing that should be used against them the most. Brought up constantly to rattle them and make them fear the whole truth coming out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

Just_me1954

VIP Member
This is interesting reading on leaks and pap set-ups early on in the piece

So sorry for above long post, all I did was put in link. Dont know how to do tbe spoiler thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

freda19

VIP Member
My view is they are haemorrhaging money which is why they want back in to the RF on their in /out terms. Do the gigs they want and get paid for it. They are probably going through his inheritance at an alarming rate. Good !

She should be worried about the flying rotten tomatoes too!
The gigs are less important to her/them, unless they are Oscar type things.She will NEVER be doing the Old Folks Home visits and opening hospital wards. She wants to cherry pick the glittery events where she can bill Brenda or chas for her designer dress and where she can wear Brenda's tiaras and get bowed to. That thing Kate and Wills did yesterday at a farm? *smeggy shudders* ... nope, not happening.
The important thing is the Royal titles which can open so many doors for her. She wants those real bad.😊At the moment the doors are being ever so gently nudged closed to her and she knows it. She NEEDS to be a proper Royal to play with the big boys and girls.
Plus the Security, because as PWB said himself "Our security costs are horrendous". Welcome to the real world cuntchops. Those irritating squirmy little creatures that you look down on these days,known as British taxpayers, aren't paying for blokes to do your coffee runs and midnight munchie runs to maccy D's. Fuck orf captain wales.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

JudithKuntz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Erm, certainly not what I was getting at. Wow. Free speech. Okay, I was rather hoping to open a narrative that while the discussion falls further and further towards what might be fanciful, is likely inconsequential and will almost certainly be impossible to ‘prove’ we slip further away from agreeing that a narcissist hell bent on the destruction of good people should be brought to account for the crap she pulls in full sight. Every. Single. Day. Still, if you’d rather have a barney because you feel I’m stealing your truth I’m here for it. Nah, actually. I’m not. Too weird.
Barney? I asked a polite question and said apologies if I'm wrong. And what do you mean 'stealing your truth'? I don't think that and I can't see any words in my statement that would imply that I think that you're 'stealing my truth'.

You seem to think that this forum and indeed this thread are far more important than they actually are. This is not an academic thread. It's not a legal thread. It isn't a record of history in the making and needful of basic facts.

This is a gossip forum. This is a gossip thread. People want to talk about the stuff that they're talking about and this site exists to let them. You don't get to decide what's inconsequential anymore that you get to decide what we're here to prove. There is certainly no need whatsoever for people to only discuss what we all agree on. In thinking that, you're entirely missing the point of the site.

But what really pissed me off was you deciding that other people are 'obsessed', 'just silly', 'baseless', 'crass', and 'look...mad'. You showed a complete lack of respect for the people posting on this thread. And you did it in a way where you were clearly seeing yourself as more educated and intelligent than the people who have such 'silly, obsessive, baseless, crass and mad.

Still, each to their own. If the people in this thread want to draw up some guidelines on what's acceptable to discuss and what the thread needs to be doing, then you can all go right ahead. I'll pop in occassionally, just to poke fun at you. :devilish:;):LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 72

freda19

VIP Member
Here we go

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyl...says-ex-bodyguard/WLTHPCLJ3HKPTQ272XANBJLXVU/

When Ken mentions Harry, his face softens. He was, it turns out, the favourite among Palace staff.

William tended to be sly, whereas Harry was much more open. You knew exactly where you stood with him.

"He was a very likeable individual who'd come and knock on the door, saying: 'Any chance of a fight? I'm bored. Can I play with one of your walkie-talkies?'

William wouldn't do that. He'd always stand back. That was his nature. He was a slightly difficult child.

"You know how in a group of children there's often the odd one who doesn't quite fit the bill?

"William was one of those. That wasn't to say he was bad. He was just not like his brother. He was prone to being a bit wet.

"Everybody liked Harry because he was funny. William wasn't. That was his character and, of course, he knew exactly who he was.
"Why wouldn't he? He's at a palace where there are chefs, nannies, cleaners, drivers, ladies-in-waiting, dressers and he was always being told he was something special.
And yet the jolly happy little cheeky chappie turned out to be the sulkiest, most ill tempered, treacherous whiny, shit stirring,thick as mince, evil, back stabbing little piece of crap ... while the quiet less in-yer-face calm boy turned out to be sensible, intelligent, empathetic,loyal and strong.
Go figure :rolleyes:
Maybe if lil cuntchops had been less pandered to he'd have evolved into a decent human being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member

"While William is acutely conscious of his responsibilities as a future king to try and keep the family together, those close to him believe he will struggle to ever forgive Meghan for the damage she has unleashed.

A senior royal insider tells me: 'Much has been made of the troubles between Kate and Meghan, and William and Harry – but perhaps the biggest strains now exist between William and Meghan.

'First and foremost, William cannot countenance the way Meghan has treated his wife. He feels Kate tried at the beginning, but it was never enough.

'Kate attempted to try and help Meghan understand the responsibilities of royal life, but her efforts were constantly misinterpreted.

After Meghan entered the family officially, William began to question some of her motives.

Another senior royal source explains: 'William soon began to wonder about some of Meghan's traits and motivations.

'He was worried that at times she seemed to be more concerned about her personal progression or profile over the wider goals and aims of the Royal Family.

'But he largely kept any reservations to himself as he desperately wanted her to be happy and appreciated the huge adjustment of entering the Royal Family.

'Following Megxit though, everything changed. He could no longer hide his true feelings because he felt like she had publicly attempted to disrespect his family and the Queen.'

Prince Harry and Prince William walk together out of St George's Chapel on April 17 with Kate Middleton alongside them

Prince Harry and Prince William walk together out of St George's Chapel on April 17 with Kate Middleton alongside them

I've learned senior staff working for the Queen had shared with William their reservations about some of Meghan's behaviour.

William is believed to have backed a decision – approved by the Queen – to ban Meghan from borrowing items in the Royal Collection, including tiaras and jewellery once worn by his mother Princess Diana.

Kate is also thought to have shared with William details of an awkward encounter with Meghan, which I first revealed in December 2018, where she warned her sister-in-law not to talk rudely to staff at Kensington Palace.

Kate told Meghan: 'That's unacceptable, they're my staff and I speak to them.'

A source added: 'Her and Kate fell out when she boll**ked Kate's staff.'

I also first reported in November 2018 that the Queen had warned Harry over Meghan's behaviour and attitude before their wedding following a row now known as Tiaragate.

So it's fair to say that in the early days of Meghan's time in the Royal Family it was not William who was expressing his displeasure."

And who can blame him, tbh? She's shown, and continues to show, herself to be thoroughly unscrupulous and untrustworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
To be fair to William, some kids are just naturally a bit more reserved. I can also imagine that as the oldest child he would have been much more aware of what was happening with his parents marriage, Diana’s bulimia and mental health struggles. I’m probably being massively biased by my own experience of parental divorce, DV etc. Despite being only a year older than my sister, I was *so* much more aware of what was going on, my mother disclosed a lot more to me, I was the one who would call police etc. I’m glad that my younger sister was shielded from a lot of that, but it also makes me want to scream when extended family raves about her being so eternally happy and questions why I’m in/out of trauma counselling.
Yeah, I'm very sorry some paid staff didn't find a shyer or more reserved child great company. What a pity, how sad.

Diana used William - highly inappropriately - as her stand-in best friend, emotional confidante and hanky-passer (under the bathroom door where he'd be stationed as she locked herself in) .. not fucking surprised he wasn't happy go lucky and in everyone's face being a cringe cheeky chappy without a care in the world. Also he was brought up much more seriously than Harry as a future king, with the weight of that on his shoulders. I mean, I don't care who was the most fun kid for the bodyguards to chat with back in 1992 or whatever. Look at how they turned out. One's a credit to the nation and one's a perpetually 'troubled' soul who is never happy whatever he's doing, and did the rich and famous person's equivalent of going on Trisha or Jeremy Kyle to cry about his problems and accuse his family of a load of crap at teh behest of his greedy, rotten wife who has his nad tucked firmly in her handbag. Applause.

• Heart

me from mid-America

Re Vivax another bullshit spotted:

In their work as Campaign Chairs, The Duke and Duchess have also been leading a coordinated drive across the private sector to raise critical funds for COVAX—a vaccine-sharing program co-led by the World Health Organization (WHO).

Per wording, Cunts and WHO singlehandedly created COVAX. :sick:🤮
‘This is the type of “service”Markle always had in mind. You don’t get your hands dirty, you don’t mix at the ribbon-cutting with the English peasants, or make small talk with former prostitutes..or be expected to rub shoulders with poor Africans (unless for photo-op) That requires grit, and a sense of humility as well as humanity.

Not for Markle.

No. Instead You make a few phone calls to some big name corporations who want some WOKE PR...and they give money out of their profit...not out of their pocket. Voila! You are a huge success and not one penny poorer. Maybe thirty minutes of calls while you sip your champagne by your pool....and you are done. That’s the WOKE way.

ahhh then...you dress up in some fabulously expensive outfit and swan into the televised gala...and cry a tear, humbly accepting so much praise for your fabulous, tireless work on behalf of “marginalized people.” And Gayle King will be so moved the next morning as she reports on how you struggle and sacrifice in your quest to care for others. What did the world do before our Woke Princess came to save us?

• Haha
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
"Heavily pregnant wife" used recently to avoid coming to Prince Philip's funeral. It's a thread running through the whole thing and will be until we learn the truth.
"Heavily pregnant wife" who could not come to Prince Philip's funeral because of the pregnancy, who was hauling what looked a like a 25-lb toddler and the contents of my parents' garage around wherever last week... Sorry to interrupt, don't know why I've been so slow on the uptake these last 2 weeks or so.

I don't believe the theory that they were told to leave Cinny.
He had been quietly talking to gangan about a part time situation for them for a few months. Clearly, as with anything so huge it was being run past the advisors and men in suits and legal people and these things take time. I think that it was around this time that the truth about farchie and maybe something else was put before Brenda and Chas and Brenda asked for a meeting to discuss whatever it was they found. I think the palace was genuinely blind sided ... all they wanted to do was get more detail, but whatever they wanted to discuss spooked HW and she shit a brick, total panic. Seriously, HRH smeggy on a cheapo £175 peasant flight in the middle of the night? Unheard of. Remember, this was at a time when the Clooneys and uncle Elton were happy lending them the use of private planes hither thither and yon, yet smeggy wouldn't wait around the day or two needed to lodge flight plans and pack up her crap. Something happened with her, nothing to do with Brenda telling them to fuck orf, she panicked. Why? I guess we'll never know but the bitch was out of there like Red Rum after the starters pistol fired, leaving the half wit prince to deal with the fall out.
Also, we know from her own mouth 😜that her passport and keys etc were taken from her. And yet she boarded a cheap flight with farchie, presumably using her passport.:rolleyes:
I agree that there was definitely a panic over something here, and it was something big. Even if you ignore a lot of the details or even them being M&H, she left the country in the middle of the night with her kid, without the father, for Canada where neither one of them holds citizenship (Harry maybe? Idk). I don't understand why this doesn't come up more because she was so obviously avoiding something crashing down on her here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Baguette

VIP Member
'Meghan & Kate: Duel Royal a Buckingham' (French TV) 40 minutes in and they've covered the Harkle wedding. We've just had a crisp statement from the commentators that it is impossible and completely forbidden to 'sell your image' as a Royal, and this was Meghan's main problem with the Royal Family. Good stuff. Hoping for more like that in the final 20 minutes. Regular use of 'Kate, the future Queen' as well. Very soothing.

Praise for Kate for wearing high-street clothing, dressing with a thrifty budget, showing solidarity with the people. 'A team player' with 'an attitude for work' and 'always smiling'. A ton of footage of Kate out and about meeting people. Implied criticism of Meghan for lavish spending and noting that Prince Charles was paying the cheques. Meeting the people 'didn't seem to suit the personality of Meghan' and she found it difficult to accept.

I'm loving this. No bombshells but the right approach. Oooh they are talking about Meghan's faux pas when she touched the Queen, and apparently the press team immediately demanded the images were pulled. Anyone remember this? This is HMTQ in green suit and Meghan in cream looking windswept without hat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

freda19

VIP Member
I'm not defending Meghan in anyway here but if this was a glimpse of what this life would be like then I've zero interest in it. No wonder Chelsy and Cressida didn't stick around!
You're making the mistake of equating the three women when they are entirely different. Cressida and Chelsy always came across as 'normal', like Kate, not happy with press attention because of who they were dating.
H's wife was and still is a different species. She revels in the attention. In fact, as we can clearly see, she organises pap walks and dripped secrret info on where she and hazz would be on dates. Her palace aides said she was a nightmare for telling the paps about where she would be and it fucked up the security measures. Publicity and cameras in her face are her oxygen. Even re funerals where she hasn't attended she still issues shite reports oon herself through her PR people and scoobiedoo.
Don't give her sympathy bubba. She has what she wanted, attention attention attention. She loves it. Good bad or indifferent. Makes no difference ... LOOK AT ME ! is her motto.

Reactions: 64

Tattyfilarious

Serious note here - if your in the depths of depression please get help; the medical help I received gave me the strength to love and raise our youngest daughter; she's going to college in Autumn to study for her 'A' levels
That black hole is never going to suck me in again - been there, don't want to go back

• Heart
Reactions: 63