Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to drag them down with her if it comes out, even saying they knew about it will turn a lot of people against the Royals for being complicit. It doesn't matter what they actually knew.
I don’t know, apart from the sugars I think most people have her sussed now. Her credibility is down the pan.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It also looks to me like she is carrying a transparent phone in her right hand.
Which is weird given that she could put it into One of the Two bags in shot, I did the preggers with a Toddler tit and you try to keep One hand free, just in case.

Reactions: 22
I think those are sunglasses?
I agree. Which is bizarre considering she has huge pockets AND a bag. I reckon she took them off especially so that 1) she could be fully recognised 2) to merch them....

I am a pleased with how spectacularly this stunt has backfired. The British press have played a blinder. Exactly what she asked for - bet there are yea sets being smashed 10 apenny...🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Brilliant new thread title, thanks @Baguette for the title and the idea for "Corgi Shore 🐶" in the first place! And thanks @peradetlic for setting things up!

So we await with bated breath to see whether the gruesome twosome are going to show up at the Virtual Oscars tonight and spread their truths and wokeness ...
Can you imagine their excruciatingly boring reality show?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Of course the children will be theirs genetically. They went to Canada to create embryos, Meghan already had eggs frozen there.The only thing in doubt is how the kids are being delivered. Is Meghan being implanted or are they renting a womb?

I believe they used a gestational carrier (surrogate) to produce Archie and that they are doing it again this time. Pregnancy goes against Meghan's vanity. There may be other reasons as well but they definitely didn't tell the royal family they were going to do this before they went ahead.

There's no way that they can spin this against the royal family in my opinion (despite what Bookworm 2 said in her last video).
Exactly. This would be highly defamatory to accuse the RF of this and there is no way the RF could or should allow an accusation such as this go unchallenged. They would have to get lawyers involved. Its stupid anyway, unless the egg is not hers, then she could say that they chose an egg from a white woman. And then we get into other territory completely as the child is not hers. Its way too messy. But being Harry's wife, I wouldnt put anything past her. She really doesnt seem to think things through at all. Not worried, no way could the RF not challenge such a claim. The Queen may want to leave it be, but I highly doubt PC or PW would let this allegation slide. Megabitch better be very careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually do think the little boy in the ‘ Papped ‘ photo is actually Archie , when you compare his face to that of the baby on the South African tour , it basically the same child . I do think it’s photoshopped ( although I’m no expert) , and the whole thing cleary shows just how desperately PWBW is becoming. The Oprah interview has backfired spectacularly, she clearly believes her own lies and doesn’t seem to understand that everything can be fact checked , everything WILL be fact checked , and has been and she’s blown it .
I also think Oprah is fewmin , such was her desperation to get this interview from under the nose of the likes of Ellen that she failed to get her minions to do the research, and now she looks stupid .
PWBW was so desperate to outdo a three year old on his birthday 🙄 that she did allow a photo of her son to go into the media , it’s just that none of the media outlets really gave a tit ... plus they can see right through her and they Just didn’t play her game

• Heart
Reactions: 56
İ really don't think that Prince Edward & Countess Sophie or Princess Anne will be sidelined as a result of PC and PW's summit on future of TRF. Princess Anne carried out a visit re. Anzacs with Tim Laurence yesterday, and they have respect amongst the military patronages. Edward will eventually become the Duke of Edinburgh and has been involved in doc awards for some time now. İ think HE and SHE will be finally cut adrift and in the process any offspring. They have a number of reasons apart from their treacherous behaviour - living overseas, politics involvement, suspect births that don't also apply to Andrew. İ think they should add Catherine to the succession albeit in a custodial/regency role as George/Charlotte/Louis' mother. This makes sense to me as the future focus will likely be on the Cambridge children. The children are being brought up in a happy home with as much normality as possible but awareness of their place in history. Yes George will ultimately be the King, but hopefully Charlotte and Louis are there to support him in the same way as Anne and Edward do currently. İ think that a major disappointment about HE is that he will not be around to support PW-he is a major antagonistic factor, the ultimate traitor.

Watching Bookworm 2's video İ find the idea of HER blaming TRF for the use of a surrogate as entirely plausible. She is a master manipulator who spins webs of deceit to suit herself. She will have thought of her strategy if the surrogacy is revealed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Of course the children will be theirs genetically. They went to Canada to create embryos, Meghan already had eggs frozen there.The only thing in doubt is how the kids are being delivered. Is Meghan being implanted or are they renting a womb?

I believe they used a gestational carrier (surrogate) to produce Archie and that they are doing it again this time. Pregnancy goes against Meghan's vanity. There may be other reasons as well but they definitely didn't tell the royal family they were going to do this before they went ahead.

There's no way that they can spin this against the royal family in my opinion (despite what Bookworm 2 said in her last video).
I’m new to all this and might be extremely naive as a refugee from a place where it isn’t permitted to dislike her or question her behaviour for any other reason than vile racism. I think the child in the latest shot looks like her. I get that there are discrepancies, no doctor names, weird secrecy around the birth etc. and there appear to be peculiar continuity blips in bump size however she looks pregnant in the face to me so not convinced about the surrogate thing yet. Something is definitely off though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s a bonkers strategy though because if it’s their egg it’s provable by DNA and the claim is a lie. If it’s a third party egg then the children will not be ‘hers’ in case of divorce and her meal ticket will disappear with H.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the chickens are genetically theirs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m new to all this and might be extremely naive as a refugee from a place where it isn’t permitted to dislike her or question her behaviour for any other reason than vile racism. I think the child in the latest shot looks like her. I get that there are discrepancies, no doctor names, weird secrecy around the birth etc. and there appear to be peculiar continuity blips in bump size however she looks pregnant in the face to me so not convinced about the surrogate thing yet. Something is definitely off though.
I'm curious where you are from although I understand you might not want to say.

How can it be right in any country for someone to get away with lying based on the fact that they are 'of colour' and therefore cannot be questioned? That's outrageous.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have to admit when I am in a foul mood I watch WB tell WBFW to turn around on the balcony , over and over. I just laugh and it makes all better

i love how she marches herself around 😂🤣😂😂

I would be sad to see Ann cut. I think she is an excellent role model and does a lot. Plus she is blood. it was good to see her husband at the funeral. I forget about him
Edward and Andrew nah.
I think the senior royals will include Anne, Edward and Sophie, otherwise they will have to drastically cut the number of engagements and many charities will miss out. Already read that William likes to do fewer so he can spend more time on them - which is spin because he’s never done as much as the others. If they don’t do all the ribbon cutting and medal awarding and patronising - what are they for again? They need a balance.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.