Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Book Worm video and her claim that HFW is going to reveal that she was "forced "to use a surrogate because RF didn't want any black blood in the succession :rolleyes:.
So, why is she still touting a fake pregnancy now with Doritianna ( recent pap walk) she could carry her own baby now if she wanted to now she's out of the RF and nobody to "tell" her what to do .
How does she explain away the bump clutching of Farchie bump so intensely in loads of public outings? She looked happy enough or is she a really good actress..NO.
Why no christening with the Queen and PP. She would never had missed that photo op and we were left with the photoshopped pretend Christening . Oh! lets not forget Welby was at a synod in York and never there to officiate, So, was Farchie actually Christened ? No details of God parents ever released , so Farchie may not be in line of succession.

If her back stop position once the surrogacy is revealed, is to blame the RF once again ( common theme here me thinks !) I think it will all be blown out of the water and her lies and deceit exposed. But, she'll be centre stage again and she will love it. But Their combined credibility will be entirely shot to pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Time for us all to keep our fingers, legs and eyes crossed that ANL are granted leave to appeal and then win. Markle & Scobie being questioned in court by lawyers is my favourite daydream 😊
The wife having to defend herself with Jason Knauf involved in the prosecution is my favourite bit, he's gunning for her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just popping by to say hello 🥰❤ xx.

I leave this here ..I couldn't resist making this lol 🤭 xx.

Resizer_16194290770770.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I dont like it neither but unfortunately I do see some truth in what he predicts. As much as some of us believe that PC deserves to be King in his own right, I am not convinced his succession will be a smooth one. I think there will be opposition to it and enough to be a problem for the monachy. Its such a bloody shame because he doesnt deserve all the bad press he has gotten over Diana etc and now this mess with Megabitch. I am hoping that The Queen is around a few more years so PC can prove himself by working with PW and taking on more responsibilities and getting out there and being seen in a good light. Otherwise, and honestly I hate saying this and hope I am being bloody stupid, for the sake of the monachy he may have to hand it over to PW and Catherine who represent and can push the modern monachy view. With PC age, he cant really push that angle alone.

One thing that can really go in his favour is handling Megabitch in a strong and confident manner. Set them adrift and let them go, a lot of British people and of the Commonwealth will cheer for him then. I really do hope that PC has picked up how angry the people are with Harry and his wife and see that he must handle them now and not wait for the crown that may not come if he does nothing.
Prince Charles is already 72. When he takes over, he's likely to follow the main European Royal families by choosing to abdicate in his 70s. That's an important act of modernisation of itself. His reign will be short but it will give the Cambridges more time as a family. It's so sensible that they are showing Charles and William united in planning the future.

(Just leave Harry out of it)

• Heart
Reactions: 59
He's got to do something about Harry's children's titles, ie., scrap the rule that they will be Prince/Princess when he becomes King.
And because he announced to the world that they no longer wish to be Royals, Harry should be removed from the line of succession and be stripped of his Prince/HRH/Duke status.
As son of Charles he should just be a Right Honourable or Lord. Nothing higher. Or no title at all because he effectively resigned his position in the Firm. If you hand in your resignation at a company you dont retain your job title.
He has publically said many many times “Just call me Harry” (#HumbleBrag) so he can’t reasonably object if they remove all his styles and title, such that his ONLY style and title is Mr Harry Mountbatten-Windsor. It is what he has claimed to want after all 🙄

#BeCarefulWhatYouWishFor 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Prince Charles is already 72. When he takes over, he's likely to follow the main European Royal families by choosing to abdicate in his 70s. That's an important act of modernisation of itself. His reign will be short but it will give the Cambridges more time as a family. It's so sensible that they are showing Charles and William united in planning the future.

(Just leave Harry out of it)
Hapless doesn't need to be involved, he's not even a spare anymore, he's less than that as he's so far down the line

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This gets better. Archewell's Ben Browning at the Oscars... Can anyone hear a teapot being smashed? 🤣

ETA Invited as Producer of nominated 'Promising Young Woman'
Imagine the scenes when she finds out Camilla Parkes-Bowles won an Oscar last night. ..(well, Emerald Fennell did - the lady who played Camilla in 'The Crown') 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
And while he's reforming everything, I wonder if Charles will fully retire Andrew and demote Beatrice and Eugenie from Princess status?
I don't think they should ever have been given Princess titles.
And Andrew continued to associate with Epstein after his crimes were known, so he should be retired.
Now would be a good time to deal with all of this in one fell swoop.

I would support those decisions.

I don’t think he should “demote” Princess Beatrice & Princess Eugenie. They are now both married, their husbands don’t have titles and their children will be just plain Master / Miss. They will all just fade naturally into the background.

Beatrice and Eugenia were given their styles in a different time, and IMO shouldn’t be punished for changing times and changing public opinions.

I read this as someone who’s come from another forum rather than an actual refugee. Apologies if I’m wrong though!
I read it the same way as you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I'm curious where you are from although I understand you might not want to say.

How can it be right in any country for someone to get away with lying based on the fact that they are 'of colour' and therefore cannot be questioned? That's outrageous.
I would hazard a guess and say Ginandt is from the US. Although Pierce did get dragged over the coals for calling her a liar didn't he, so maybe from the UK.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he should “demote” Princess Beatrice & Princess Eugenie. They are now both married, their husbands don’t have titles and their children will be just plain Master / Miss. They will all just fade naturally into the background.

Beatrice and Eugenia were given their styles in a different time, and IMO shouldn’t be punished for changing times and changing public opinions.
I agree about not demoting Beatrice and Eugenie. They're not making their way in the world by shouting about their title. I think someone posted a few threads back about how they are styled on the business pages (in comparison to H).
I think keep everything as it is and allow time to retire people out of roles and just don't replace, rathe than active pruning and demoting.

Reactions: 38

I read it the same way as you.
Beatrice has titles coming out of her ears as she married into Italian " royalty "

Reactions: 24
So no Harkles at Elton John's AIDS Foundation Oscars Viewing Party. Two years ago, they had to send her to Morocco to keep her away from the Oscars. Now she's actually living in California, they can't even score an invitation from Uncle Elton. Oops.

Ben Browning's 'Promising Young Woman' took best screenplay last night. He must be regretting leaving Film Nation...
Maybe they got one but had too much class to go because they're in mourning.

Oh wait, who am I kidding:cautious:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone seeing on Twatter the rumours that Him & Her have trademarked Gracewell recently?
Grace Diana worth an auld punt at Ladbrokes?
Like the Hollywood bike that married into principality of Monaco.... Princess Grace of Montecito 🤢
Absolute notions of the lass!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Anyone seeing on Twatter the rumours that Him & Her have trademarked Gracewell recently?
Grace Diana worth an auld punt at Ladbrokes?
Like the Hollywood bike that married into principality of Monaco.... Princess Grace of Montecito 🤢
Absolute notions of the lass!
I have a relative who works for Gracewell healthcare. It's old peoples homes for the posher geriatric.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Looks like the appeal has been requested by ANL
Fingers crossed the appeal will happen and we get to hear testimonies from the staff. I feel so sorry for the staff, especially Samantha Cohen. She had been working for the royals for 17 years and must’ve been so trusted by TQ to ask her to come back and help WB & WBW. She definitely didn’t deserve treatment she was given. I suspect she tried to tell WBW about protocols and was seen as being “negative”. I suspect the article might have mixed up the privacy/copyright issue with the bullying issue though. Or maybe they were the same staff?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm a bit confused about something and was hoping someone would clear it up. So if Harry's wife did use a surrogate (most likely), the rest of the royal family don't know? Or if they do know, when did they find out?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree with the others re Beatrice and Eugenie.
Other than their once questionable dress sense and their myriad holidays years ago, they've done nothing to embarrass The Royal Family. They were given their titles at birth. Why should they lose them due to the sins of their father, yet Henry who has pretty much committed treason still keeps his?

I’m not sure if it’s still available to watch, but I highly recommend “Beatrice and Eugenie: Pampered Princesses?” which aired on Channel 5 a few months ago. It certainly made my opinion of them change.

Reactions: 39
I'm a bit confused about something and was hoping someone would clear it up. So if Harry's wife did use a surrogate (most likely), the rest of the royal family don't know? Or if they do know, when did they find out?
I don’t think they knew beforehand. The couple definitely hid it from the RF. That’s why Harry’s wife rejected HMTQ’s doctors and the Lindo Wing. BP didn’t even know what time Archie was born. Not sure if they found out. According to some reports, William was very angry at the couple about how they managed Archie’s birth. So maybe they found out after and it was too late for them to do anything about it?

I just don’t understand all the secrecy and weirdness. If they felt a surrogacy was necessary, why didn’t they just tell TQ about it and maybe the law can be changed to include surrogate children as heirs. In this day and age, I don’t think there’ll be a lot of objection.

Reactions: 36
Beatrice has titles coming out of her ears as she married into Italian " royalty "
Hmmm, Italian “Royalty”! They are 19 to the dozen with ‘Princes’ and ‘Counts’.

For Princess Beatrice, as the grand-daughter of the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (a Royal dynasty that can trace is ancestry and ‘Kingship’ back over 1200 years), I don’t think she will be very impressed by her husband’s family courtesy nobility, that was created in 1913.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.