Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@cayenne35 It's at least One of the same staff, she would have asked trusted advisers for help with the letter and sadly (for the wife) those same trusted staff would have been more likely to complain about and expect action over the bullying.
I really hope they get their day in court, Imagine how tit it must have been having to watch this unfold and then being implicated in something so nasty, especially as it was the loyalty staff had already shown which led to them being lumbered with the wife in the first place.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I don’t think they knew beforehand. The couple definitely hid it from the RF. That’s why Harry’s wife rejected HMTQ’s doctors and the Lindo Wing. BP didn’t even know what time Archie was born. Not sure if they found out. According to some reports, William was very angry at the couple about how they managed Archie’s birth. So maybe they found out after and it was too late for them to do anything about it?

I just don’t understand all the secrecy and weirdness. If they felt a surrogacy was necessary, why didn’t they just tell TQ about it and maybe the law can be changed to include surrogate children as heirs. In this day and age, I don’t think there’ll be a lot of objection.
Oh okay, that makes a bit more sense I guess.

I don't think the law would be changed since religion does play a big part for the RF. It's fairly well known that the Queen is very religious. Plus for a lot of regular people surrogacy is still a bit of a taboo subject and it might affect some of the Commonwealth nations' feelings about the RF.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I don't think the law would be changed since religion does play a big part too for the RF. It's fairly well known that the Queen is very religious. Plus for a lot of regular people surrogacy is still a bit of a taboo subject and it might affect some of the Commonwealth nations' feelings about the RF.
It’s also possible they knew, possibly said no, and the Harkles went ahead and did it anyway. That might explain why HMTQ didn’t attend the christening.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s also possible they knew, possibly said no, and the Harkles went ahead and did it anyway. That might explain why HMTQ didn’t attend the christening.
That's quite plausible given "what Meghan wants, Meghan gets" :rolleyes: and we all know she's disrespectful to everyone

Reactions: 25
I just don’t understand all the secrecy and weirdness. If they felt a surrogacy was necessary, why didn’t they just tell TQ about it and maybe the law can be changed to include surrogate children as heirs. In this day and age, I don’t think there’ll be a lot of objection.
I think ‘in this day and age’ everyone would be “hmm, so?” We pretty much all know someone who has used IVF / surrogacy to fulfil their dream of family. It’s not a shocker /shame-thing anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I don't think the law would be changed since religion does play a big part too for the RF. It's fairly well known that the Queen is very religious. Plus for a lot of regular people surrogacy is still a bit of a taboo subject and it might affect some of the Commonwealth nations' feelings about the RF.
That’s true. You have a point about religion. But They could’ve still been honest about it and have a child that wouldn’t be in the line of succession. I don’t think that would‘ve been an issue if they were honest about it. It’s only the very slimmest chance that their children will ever be on the throne anyway, so it hardly matters to the public. I guess they’ve always wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think ‘in this day and age’ everyone would be “hmm, so?” We pretty much all know someone who has used IVF / surrogacy to fulfil their dream of family. It’s not a shocker /shame-thing anymore
It might be an issue in some Commonwealth countries if it became public? (the more religious ones)

Reactions: 13
I'm in the camp of if there was a surrogacy then the RF didn't know and once they knew were reminded of privacy issues regarding medical issues so were over a barrel. I'm still not convinced of the surrogacy though. I recognise its a possibility but PWBW looked like she had been pregnant in the photo of Archie with the Queen.

Reactions: 15
That’s true. You have a point about religion. But They could’ve still been honest about it and have a child that wouldn’t be in the line of succession. I don’t think that would‘ve been an issue if they were honest about it. It’s only the very slimmest chance that their children will ever be on the throne anyway, so it hardly matters to the public. I guess they’ve always wanted to have their cake and eat it too.
Everything always comes back to their honesty, or rather, lack of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That’s what makes me think they did it on the sly. Yacht girl doesn’t like anyone telling her what to do, not even the queen.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
99p 😂

View attachment 546048
[
And I am the Queen of Sheba, bloody liarsw
Just popping by to say hello 🥰❤ xx.

I leave this here ..I couldn't resist making this lol 🤭 xx.

View attachment 546348
This is the only story on the idiots that I can see in today’s Mail Online. There are usually at least 5 every day. It’s almost like the Mail are loosing interest. All the ones they had over the weekend, and again there weren’t that many, were all really quite critical as well. I do hope the tide is turning!
Let's us hope so I am sick of her gurning chops, they need to be cast adrift still she knows all about yachts she can resume her seedy career on her knees or on her back

duck off both of you you have gone way past your sell by date

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The rumour from their Australia tour was that Hazza was heard asking her 'but are you really pregnant'. Suggesting he didn't know about a surrogate, if that was the route she took.

• Wow
I'm in the camp of if there was a surrogacy then the RF didn't know and once they knew were reminded of privacy issues regarding medical issues so were over a barrel. I'm still not convinced of the surrogacy though. I recognise its a possibility but PWBW looked like she had been pregnant in the photo of Archie with the Queen.
You can still breastfeed if you haven't given birth, can't you? There are certain hormones you can take which make you lactate and can potentially lead to swelling of some parts of the body which could explain Harry's wife's situation.

All just speculation though.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I actually do think the little boy in the ‘ Papped ‘ photo is actually Archie , when you compare his face to that of the baby on the South African tour , it basically the same child . I do think it’s photoshopped ( although I’m no expert) , and the whole thing cleary shows just how desperately PWBW is becoming. The Oprah interview has backfired spectacularly, she clearly believes her own lies and doesn’t seem to understand that everything can be fact checked , everything WILL be fact checked , and has been and she’s blown it .
I also think Oprah is fewmin , such was her desperation to get this interview from under the nose of the likes of Ellen that she failed to get her minions to do the research, and now she looks stupid .
PWBW was so desperate to outdo a three year old on his birthday 🙄 that she did allow a photo of her son to go into the media , it’s just that none of the media outlets really gave a tit ... plus they can see right through her and they Just didn’t play her game
I do think that the child looks like Harry did at around the same age. But the child is rather big for his age. That's not too unusual but I cant see a heavily pregnant women being able to bear the weight of that child in the way she is holding him

Reactions: 26
The rumour from their Australia tour was that Hazza was heard asking her 'but are you really pregnant'. Suggesting he didn't know about a surrogate, if that was the route she took.
Normally there comes a point where you think it’s too ridiculous to be true, but where la poutain is concerned nothing would surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sort of not totally convinced either but it’s harder and harder to unsee all the photos of the size of her bump changing. Plus the fact that she spent a considerable of time in a chicken coop while pregnant. She either totally doesn’t care about the safety of her child, or she has a surrogate. I’d rather she has a surrogate.

Reactions: 25
I think she's having twin girls due to the size of the moonbump which appears much bigger than with A

Reactions: 10
Right, I am going to be controversial. I love being here and am utterly on board with HFEW being shady, narcissistic, venal, hypocritical, a liar and all together incredibly unpleasant. We have plenty to discuss, however, the ongoing obsession with many here on moon bumps, surrogacy, etc, is just playing into the woman’s hands when she bleats on about her victim hood. Especially as many of the posters have been otherwise superbly erudite and articulate in putting forward other opinions on the gruesome pair. The ongoing obsession on whether she’s actually pregnant or not is just silly and I don’t think it’s adding anything to ‘our truth’ that this woman and her traitorous c**t of a husband are vile, greedy grifters who are actually both as thick as mince. Banging on about this baseless theory that she can’t carry a child really does seem a bit crass and it’s beginning to detract from all the genuinely crappy things she does and need calling out and makes everyone here just look ... mad.

Oh, the reason she didn’t look pregnant anywhere else in that papped photo last week? She paid for the full ‘sell your soul’ package and had it retouched. Zoom in and look at her ankles, legs, etc. She’s had loads of stuff thinned and lengthened. You can even see her hair’s been messed with.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.