Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious note here - if your in the depths of depression please get help; the medical help I received gave me the strength to love and raise our youngest daughter; she's going to college in Autumn to study for her 'A' levels
That black hole is never going to suck me in again - been there, don't want to go back

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Hot off the press from the Hindu Times:

Meggy and the latest child actor to play the role of "Archie," the wonder child who at the tender age of just two goes to ... well, where with a full backpack - school?! Gavin must've been busy because this kid looks different in the face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am late to the discussion, but the blind on the pregnancy (if you put any stock into gossip) claims they "began" the IVF process in another country (not US/England). Commenters were guessing Canada. They claim the baby is "genetically theirs", though they phrased it in such a way that leaves it open to surrogacy possibly being chosen in the end. "Theirs from a genetic perspective" seems like a very intentional turn of phrase. From what perspective would the baby not "be theirs"? I am also curious what the "genetic concerns" are?
-------------------------------------------

"Fortunately for them, they wound up with multiple viable embryos. They banked them so she could be implanted X months after the wedding.

Although there were rumors out there that the baby wasn’t really theirs, we will tell you that they did not need to use anyone else’s eggs or anyone else’s sperm. The baby is absolutely theirs from a genetic perspective. Sorry, conspiracy theorists!"

Reactions: 16
Serious note here - if your in the depths of depression please get help; the medical help I received gave me the strength to love and raise our youngest daughter; she's going to college in Autumn to study for her 'A' levels
That black hole is never going to suck me in again - been there, don't want to go back
Best wishes, of course.

Reactions: 16
Whether she wore/wears a moonbump or not, the fact that the new baby announcement issued by the Palace bore no signatures from Doctors speaks volumes.
Every other Royal birth announcement has them, so why didn't Archie's?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am late to the discussion, but the blind on the pregnancy (if you put any stock into gossip) claims they "began" the IVF process in another country (not US/England). Commenters were guessing Canada. They claim the baby is "genetically theirs", though they phrased it in such a way that leaves it open to surrogacy possibly being chosen in the end. "Theirs from a genetic perspective" seems like a very intentional turn of phrase. From what perspective would the baby not "be theirs"? I am also curious what the "genetic concerns" are?

"Fortunately for them, they wound up with multiple viable embryos. They banked them so she could be implanted X months after the wedding.

Although there were rumors out there that the baby wasn’t really theirs, we will tell you that they did not need to use anyone else’s eggs or anyone else’s sperm. The baby is absolutely theirs from a genetic perspective. Sorry, conspiracy theorists!"

In GB babies legally belong to the mother/body that birthed. irrespective of genetic origin. Remedied by legal and registered adoption. Surrogate mother may decide to keep baby, even if sperm and egg were donated. Within rights to do so.

Meggy and the latest child actor to play the role of "Archie," the wonder child who at the tender age of just two goes to ... well, where with a full backpack - school?! Gavin must've been busy because this kid looks different in the face.

Finally adding my two cents on this photo....having carried and delivered two children myself, I would say the way she is carrying "Archie" would be very, very painful. Difficult to take a full breath, painful....and a possibility A could accidentally kick her in that belly at any moment...( two year-olds are very squirmy). Additionally, she is carrying that oversized two-year old with one arm? Putting his weight on a fluid filled, breath restricting belly?
NO. That belly is solid as a rock. Obviously purchased a better quality moonbump set. Used a cheapo brand last time, ergo all the mishaps. Not taking any chances this time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I have to admit when I am in a foul mood I watch WB tell WBFW to turn around on the balcony , over and over. I just laugh and it makes all better

i love how she marches herself around 😂🤣😂😂

So that's why she's so desperate to talk. Oooh goodie!
I would be sad to see Ann cut. I think she is an excellent role model and does a lot. Plus she is blood. it was good to see her husband at the funeral. I forget about him
Edward and Andrew nah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I have to admit when I am in a foul mood I watch WB tell WBFW to turn around on the balcony , over and over. I just laugh and it makes all better

I would be sad to see Ann cut. I think she is an excellent role model and does a lot. Plus she is blood. it was good to see her husband at the funeral. I forget about him
Edward and Andrew nah.
I'm thinking that Chuck will not cut out working royals per se. Maybe more in line who can expect or not expect to be working, what is a pay and privileges, size of households etc. Royals have too many patronages and are stretched thin.

Reactions: 30
I don’t have doubt that the child is genetically theirs, I have questions if she carried it and delivered the child. She put on such as song and dance about being pregnant but not about the birth.
There is this show “Flack” it’s about a lady who works for a PR firm catering to rich clients in London. One of the episodes is about a fake moon bump, and it shows the PR lady giving her client a bump labeled by months. So this fake bump scenario is not too far fetched.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

That is a very bad photoshop , smegs hands are all wrong and the kids legs look way too long

Edward and Andrew nah.
With Edward being the next Duke of Edinburgh he will actually be stepping up his role as will his wife

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Edward and Andrew nah.
I think Ann and Edward will remain senior Royal at present. I think this meeting will be to come up with a strategy for long term. Ann is in her 70s, the Gloucesters etc are older I think so many of that generation of Royals could be retired with dignity and thanks for their service.

Yorks and PWB should be cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Doesn't he just took BIG. I have 2 children of my own all grown up now, I have trouble even remembering what I did yesterday so sure as hell cant really remember how they looked when they were 2 but this kid just looks enormous and she seems to be carrying him soooo easily.

Reactions: 28
Why anyone would pay £20 or 99p for that codswallop idk. The poor trees cut down for that bullshit, what a waste.
Downloaded it from the local library, what utter shite and I’m only starting chapter 2!

It’s total fan girl writing. Don’t know how the world existed before her with such a determined and smart, successful but z list at 34 year old actress....

I only downloaded it as the LadyC book is on hold. I’ll need eye/brain bleach after reading this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Of course the children will be theirs genetically. They went to Canada to create embryos, Meghan already had eggs frozen there.The only thing in doubt is how the kids are being delivered. Is Meghan being implanted or are they renting a womb?

I believe they used a gestational carrier (surrogate) to produce Archie and that they are doing it again this time. Pregnancy goes against Meghan's vanity. There may be other reasons as well but they definitely didn't tell the royal family they were going to do this before they went ahead.

There's no way that they can spin this against the royal family in my opinion (despite what Bookworm 2 said in her last video).

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There's no way that they can spin this against the royal family in my opinion (despite what Bookworm 2 said in her last video).
She's going to drag them down with her if it comes out, even saying they knew about it will turn a lot of people against the Royals for being complicit. It doesn't matter what they actually knew.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.