Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Baguette for shine new title:)

We invented some new names, discussed holly grail of McD and ugly slippers. Doll was shown.

Wiki

Previous thread here:

(1) Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps | Tattle Life

Virgin try:)
Well done. Played a blinder on your first go.:m
And well done Baguette, cracking concise witty thread header.:giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm absolutely convinced that they're waiting for the baby to arrive and then the gloves will be off.

Edited to add: The gloves by the media/RF/anyone who knows something I mean. Doubt Harry's wife has anything else to say and even if she did, who's going to believe her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Reactions: 41
I can't wait to see what tantrum Megaphone is going to pull when Charles ditches them from the RF 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I am about 3 threads behind, so this will be off topic with the current flow, so apologies, but something just occurred to me and am not sure if it has been mentioned yet. I was trawling Twitter and saw some sugars speculating who would be godparents to "Princess" Doriana ( good luck, they didn't even name them the first time round! ) and I had a lightbulb moment.....

"The Bill of Rights 1689 and the Act of Settlement 1701 restrict succession to the throne to the legitimate Protestant descendants of Sophia of Hanover who are in "communion with the Church of England"

I take that to mean if little "princess" doraiana isn't Christened in a CofE church she won't be in the line of succession. I that is true, I can Imagine HW will lose her tit. I am already laughing. I don't imagine there are many CofE churches or their clery in Cali.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I’ve said before and I’ll say again, ‘The Crown’ IS tabloids compiled and acted out on screen. How can he mind tabloids but not The Crown? But then again they might as well be Mr & Mrs Hypocritical anyway.

Don't think this has been posted yet. Harry said he didn't mind 'The Crown' because it was loosely based on the truth or whatever bs answer he gave. Apparently his grandfather was quite hurt by the way he was portrayed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I am about 3 threads behind, so this will be off topic with the current flow, so apologies, but something just occurred to me and am not sure if it has been mentioned yet. I was trawling Twitter and saw some sugars speculating who would be godparents to "Princess" Doriana ( good luck, they didn't even name them the first time round! ) and I had a lightbulb moment.....

"The Bill of Rights 1689 and the Act of Settlement 1701 restrict succession to the throne to the legitimate Protestant descendants of Sophia of Hanover who are in "communion with the Church of England"

I take that to mean if little "princess" doraiana isn't Christened in a CofE church she won't be in the line of succession. I that is true, I can Imagine HW will lose her tit. I am already laughing. I don't imagine there are many CofE churches or their clery in Cali.
On that note , none of them will be incommunion with the c of e faith unless they have access to a congregation in LA area.
As upholders of that faith I would take that to mean regular worship for all of them. And public worship too.
Sucks to be harry hey?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.