Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it requires putting on a bra it's not happening today.
Ah the old bra situation lol. Been working from home myself and had to go in to the office the other day. Had to come ack to put a bra on lol. It's been a popular topic of conversation with my colleagues since I admitted I had stopped wearing one since working from home. Got told. When you come back you WILL be wearing one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
[QUOTE="Nuttynana, post: 4768475, member: 212743"
Great post Freda and the only door that should be open for her is the bog door with a big smelly brush to scrub it with, easy for her she always been a scrubber
Funny you should say that nana. From her old blog (The Tig) back in the day. Advertising stuff to hide your tit smell.

[/QUOTE]
No amount of Aesop Post Poo Drops will hide the stench of your shame, you were on the game, so you can stick your citrus peel where the sun don't shine you tit-stirring fraud.

This is all she's fit to advertise, pouting over her poo like she pouted over hamburgers in Mens Health. :LOL: is she on the toilet here? Looks like it. This should be tweeted all over the world from Siberia to Lagos and when she goes on the campaign trail for election. Hope Lady C's seen it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
‘You watch CNN International. I can tell.

I got in the habit years before Trump, of actually searching the Internet for transcripts or video. I learned I could not depend on the media to tell me what was said or what happened...because they shape their stories to helip shape my opinion. Like a neighbor that hates certain other neighbors...and adores certain others...everything that neighbor tells you must be understood in that context.

It was a rude awakening for me to see how corrupt our media had become. How they edited video, took words out of context...and simply did not report on anything that did not fit their narrative or their bias. Even the choice of words they use indicate their sympathies.
Nope, never touch American media because I agree, it’s one of the most biased in the world. I studied politics and international history and get my news from multiple sources each day and IMO he’s the worst president the US ever had. It’s interestingly something that Lady C pointed out about Smegs too - she’d been so used to the US news that she could tell what to write and just couldn’t cope with our papers that interrogate everything and don’t think anyone is above criticism. The UK media was born out of a culture of satire and is pretty unique in the world in its sheer irreverence for basically any public figure. If you put a foot wrong, they will announce it to everyone and if you keep getting it wrong, they’ll shred you! No wonder she ran home to her comfortable outlets that accept and print her PR rubbish without question!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
No, I’m not psychic...but behold...

The May edition of Vanity Fair magazine has just come out.

Cover photo...Diana and her boys. The first paragraph of the actual artcle is all about Markle...as are the next three.

Nauseating in their extreme adoration.

Example...’The same qualities that made Meghan a superstar, that she’s outspoken and passionate about women’s rights, and as a biracial woman has a unique ability to connect with people who feel voiceless...made her uniquely qualified for modern duchess hood. They also rendered her a threat. As Prince H divulged to Oprah...his family welcomed Meghan until they saw how incredible she was at the job.”

Notice please that the qualifications are WOKE qualifications. This article is the next planned step after Oprah. This dance is choreographed. She was too qualified for those racist RF. There is a larger plan here. She fits all their qualifications....as I descr9bed to you in an earlier post.

“Tattaglia is a pimp. He never could have outfought Santino. But I didn’t know until this day that it was Barzini all along.”
– Don Vito Corleone

My reaction when I saw they were anointed as Chairs of this event and Biden was attending.

This has been a well structured political strategy by others for quite awhile.
The Vanity Fair cover story was a standard paid-for Markle pass-the-sick-bucket slurp-in. But they didn't put her on the cover, because she doesn't sell magazines. They had to go with Diana. Epic, epic fail and a visible public statement that her brand is just... tumbleweed. Vanity Fair will tolerate the Harkle puff pieces, people will scroll on by, but they knew they needed Diana to shift copies.

Watching 'Meghan & Kate: Duel Royal a Buckingham' (French TV). So far, just a rehash of their different backgrounds, families and approaches to life in the RF. Will be interesting to see how current it is, and what the French view of what happens next is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Counting down to the inevitable attempt to grab the headlines from W&K’s 10th anniversary... I hope the tabloids just ignore any Harkle stories

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She always seems to get a lifeline and I just find the political set up in the US is absolutely ridiculous all run by wokeist, they are becoming a laughing stock and need to get back to having the biggest balls in the world

Feel genuinely sorry for all the normal folk there but they all need to f lex their muscles and stamp it out.

Reactions: 20
I predict that after the baby is born, the Markles will be invited to one of the important State dinners at the Biden White House. She may team up with Michele on some charitable endeavor and they will of course be on Oprah...and interviewed by Gayle on the morning news. Very lighthearted, but so touching.

Watch for promotions...covers...stories.. in Vogue and the fashion magazines. Wait and see.

The political apparatus has ignited.

This event with world leaders is the tip-off. And of course, the tearful interview with Oprah HAD to come first. ‘It was so racist in the UK, the RF is so mean...I wanted to heip them, but they forced me to leave or I’d have killed myself.’

Whats the message? it wasn’t my fault. “I’m a victim, not a Bolter. But now I’m here to save America.”... Oprah smiling softly...yes, dear. Then Oprah out doing clean-up. Markle ticks all the WOKE boxes.

Next up, the CHAIRS of an event with international leaders! This isn’t all her PR people. There is some real political muscle behind it.

Wait and see.
I’m sure the Obama’s have made discreet enquiries about what happened. Michele Obama warned them to let sleeping dogs lie. Let’s see if she can manage that. If she can’t bye bye politics

Reactions: 22
for some reason I thought she was already booed when they did the whole downlit umbrella in the rain stunt???

Here we go

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyl...says-ex-bodyguard/WLTHPCLJ3HKPTQ272XANBJLXVU/

When Ken mentions Harry, his face softens. He was, it turns out, the favourite among Palace staff.

William tended to be sly, whereas Harry was much more open. You knew exactly where you stood with him.

"He was a very likeable individual who'd come and knock on the door, saying: 'Any chance of a fight? I'm bored. Can I play with one of your walkie-talkies?'

William wouldn't do that. He'd always stand back. That was his nature. He was a slightly difficult child.

"You know how in a group of children there's often the odd one who doesn't quite fit the bill?

"William was one of those. That wasn't to say he was bad. He was just not like his brother. He was prone to being a bit wet.

"Everybody liked Harry because he was funny. William wasn't. That was his character and, of course, he knew exactly who he was.
"Why wouldn't he? He's at a palace where there are chefs, nannies, cleaners, drivers, ladies-in-waiting, dressers and he was always being told he was something special.
To be fair to William, some kids are just naturally a bit more reserved. I can also imagine that as the oldest child he would have been much more aware of what was happening with his parents marriage, Diana’s bulimia and mental health struggles. I’m probably being massively biased by my own experience of parental divorce, DV etc. Despite being only a year older than my sister, I was *so* much more aware of what was going on, my mother disclosed a lot more to me, I was the one who would call police etc. I’m glad that my younger sister was shielded from a lot of that, but it also makes me want to scream when extended family raves about her being so eternally happy and questions why I’m in/out of trauma counselling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
'Meghan & Kate: Duel Royal a Buckingham' (French TV) 40 minutes in and they've covered the Harkle wedding. We've just had a crisp statement from the commentators that it is impossible and completely forbidden to 'sell your image' as a Royal, and this was Meghan's main problem with the Royal Family. Good stuff. Hoping for more like that in the final 20 minutes. Regular use of 'Kate, the future Queen' as well. Very soothing.

Praise for Kate for wearing high-street clothing, dressing with a thrifty budget, showing solidarity with the people. 'A team player' with 'an attitude for work' and 'always smiling'. A ton of footage of Kate out and about meeting people. Implied criticism of Meghan for lavish spending and noting that Prince Charles was paying the cheques. Meeting the people 'didn't seem to suit the personality of Meghan' and she found it difficult to accept.

I'm loving this. No bombshells but the right approach. Oooh they are talking about Meghan's faux pas when she touched the Queen, and apparently the press team immediately demanded the images were pulled. Anyone remember this? This is HMTQ in green suit and Meghan in cream looking windswept without hat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Kate will celebrate her 10th wedding anniversary to Prince William tomorrow and the special occasion could pave the way for the Duchess to be made a Princess. Royal biographer Gyles Brandreth pointed this out, as he noted the Duke of Edinburgh was only given a Prince title after 10 years of marriage to the Queen.
From the Express
As excellent as it would be to rub it in Meghan's face, Catherine will soon become the Princess of Wales anyway. And it would potentially be seen as a slight to Camilla, who is still only known as a Duchess due to Diana, despite also being a future Queen.

Reactions: 20
To be fair to William, some kids are just naturally a bit more reserved. I can also imagine that as the oldest child he would have been much more aware of what was happening with his parents marriage, Diana’s bulimia and mental health struggles. I’m probably being massively biased by my own experience of parental divorce, DV etc. Despite being only a year older than my sister, I was *so* much more aware of what was going on, my mother disclosed a lot more to me, I was the one who would call police etc. I’m glad that my younger sister was shielded from a lot of that, but it also makes me want to scream when extended family raves about her being so eternally happy and questions why I’m in/out of trauma counselling.
Yeah, I'm very sorry some paid staff didn't find a shyer or more reserved child great company. What a pity, how sad.

Diana used William - highly inappropriately - as her stand-in best friend, emotional confidante and hanky-passer (under the bathroom door where he'd be stationed as she locked herself in) .. not bleeping surprised he wasn't happy go lucky and in everyone's face being a cringe cheeky chappy without a care in the world. Also he was brought up much more seriously than Harry as a future king, with the weight of that on his shoulders. I mean, I don't care who was the most fun kid for the bodyguards to chat with back in 1992 or whatever. Look at how they turned out. One's a credit to the nation and one's a perpetually 'troubled' soul who is never happy whatever he's doing, and did the rich and famous person's equivalent of going on Trisha or Jeremy Kyle to cry about his problems and accuse his family of a load of crap at teh behest of his greedy, rotten wife who has his nad tucked firmly in her handbag. Applause.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
'Meghan & Kate: Duel Royal a Buckingham' (French TV) 40 minutes in and they've covered the Harkle wedding. We've just had a crisp statement from the commentators that it is impossible and completely forbidden to 'sell your image' as a Royal, and this was Meghan's main problem with the Royal Family. Good stuff. Hoping for more like that in the final 20 minutes. Regular use of 'Kate, the future Queen' as well. Very soothing.

Praise for Kate for wearing high-street clothing, dressing with a thrifty budget, showing solidarity with the people. 'A team player' with 'an attitude for work' and 'always smiling'. A ton of footage of Kate out and about meeting people. Implied criticism of Meghan for lavish spending and noting that Prince Charles was paying the cheques. Meeting the people 'didn't seem to suit the personality of Meghan' and she found it difficult to accept.

I'm loving this. No bombshells but the right approach. Oooh they are talking about Meghan's faux pas when she touched the Queen, and apparently the press team immediately demanded the images were pulled. Anyone remember this? This is HMTQ in green suit and Meghan in cream looking windswept without hat.

I think this was when they were getting into the car, if I remember well she touched the Queen and asked who went first.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

BIB "Very soothing" 🥰 Yes it is, isn't it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this was when they were getting into the car, if I remember well she touched the Queen and asked who went first.
That was so bad, any idiot would realise you let the Queen go in the car first. If that was my gran or gran in law then I definitely would be polite enough to let her in first!

Reactions: 27
Oh yes, that sounds right. Thank you. Bet it's in the Wiki if I'd looked!

William and Harry very close, Hary extremely close to Kate 'a harmonie totale' between the three of them.. Until.. the arrival of Meghan Markle. I am enjoying this narrative immensely.

I notice someone has already nipped in with a 1 star review on their website - those pesky sugars are pressed!
**checks French Twitter** yup

• Haha
[QUOTE="Nuttynana, post: 4768475, member: 212743"
Great post Freda and the only door that should be open for her is the bog door with a big smelly brush to scrub it with, easy for her she always been a scrubber
Funny you should say that nana. From her old blog (The Tig) back in the day. Advertising stuff to hide your tit smell.

[/QUOTE]

Is that a photo of M constipating? 🪠

Surprised because word salad 💩 spouts from every statement (🚽x16)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kate will celebrate her 10th wedding anniversary to Prince William tomorrow and the special occasion could pave the way for the Duchess to be made a Princess. Royal biographer Gyles Brandreth pointed this out, as he noted the Duke of Edinburgh was only given a Prince title after 10 years of marriage to the Queen.
From the Express
I really hope she gets a Princess title, but I think it'll be more likely when Charles becomes King 🤴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nope, never touch American media because I agree, it’s one of the most biased in the world. I studied politics and international history and get my news from multiple sources each day and IMO he’s the worst president the US ever had. It’s interestingly something that Lady C pointed out about Smegs too - she’d been so used to the US news that she could tell what to write and just couldn’t cope with our papers that interrogate everything and don’t think anyone is above criticism. The UK media was born out of a culture of satire and is pretty unique in the world in its sheer irreverence for basically any public figure. If you put a foot wrong, they will announce it to everyone and if you keep getting it wrong, they’ll shred you! No wonder she ran home to her comfortable outlets that accept and print her PR rubbish without question!
i am glad to hear we agree on the media, of nothing else. The reason Trump was elected and the reason half of America believes Obama was the worst President we ever had...though is close to losing that title to Biden...is because many of us...’woke up’ to the common sense of what Trump was saying, even if said crudely.

For decades we have poured the tax money of middle America into the violent hellholes that exist in every large city, trying to create a better life for those within. Fifty years later, they are more violent than ever, and a succession of mayors, governors are retired and wealthy.

For decades we sent our sons to fight and sometimes die in foreign wars that never ended. Those wars were funded by middle class tax payers.

For decades our border as been a sieve. We aspire to be a compassionate nation... it schools, programs, welfare, etc are all funded by hard working middle class taxpayers. You probably would bring a neighbor into your home and feed him but if he invites everyone he knows into your home...its unsustainable.

Fror decades, in the flyover states, we watched factories shuttered and mills closed...jobs disappeared. Our kids had to mI’ve to,work. Men like Biden told 60 yr old coal miners “Learn to code, Man.” As if HE could learn to code and as if there were jobs like that in West Va.

My daughter is a physician who practiced in WV. Ask doctors in those states how Obamacare impacted their patients! rural states, while you are having a heart attack, you might have to drive hours to be covered or pay out of pocket.

Trump tried...was vilified by everyone who had their gravy train threatened. And by the vicious left wing media.

Your opinion would be validated in the Blue coastal areas...but there are many many people who see Trump has a man who spoke his m(md and tried and to undo the corru we are plagued with. Where I live, he is revered. Where I used to live, a big Democratic Union area...they voted red for HIM...in the first time in many people’s memory.

I guess it’s personal in many ways.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.