Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Baguette for shine new title:)

We invented some new names, discussed holly grail of McD and ugly slippers. Doll was shown.

Wiki

Previous thread here:

(1) Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps | Tattle Life

Virgin try:)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Brilliant new thread title, thanks @Baguette for the title and the idea for "Corgi Shore 🐶" in the first place! And thanks @peradetlic for setting things up!

So we await with bated breath to see whether the gruesome twosome are going to show up at the Virtual Oscars tonight and spread their truths and wokeness ...

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Great thread title, @Baguette and thanks for the thread, @peradetlic!

Sod the Harkles, I for one am waiting with bated breath to see which new food item will provide this thread’s side arguments! We’ve done marmite, followed by MaccyDs (which got people particularly riled). Perhaps the age old chestnut about jam or cream first?! Or maybe instead we should just start collecting rotten eggs ready to throw in July...

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sod the Harkles, I for one am waiting with bated breath to see which new food item will provide this thread’s side arguments! We’ve done marmite, followed by MaccyDs (which got people particularly riled). Perhaps the age old chestnut about jam or cream first?! Or maybe instead we should just start collecting rotten eggs ready to throw in July...
I hear Meghan is partial to a waffle (and waffling on)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

And a few soft tomatoes, too 😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if Annenberg got them a word salad video zoom for the Oscars.
Their limits are not yet reached, most US citizens are completely clueless about royalty and believe that the Crown is factual.
And Orca still stirs for them, which is giving them credibility among certain groups.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I bet they turn up somewhere or somehow on tonight's virtual Oscars.

Looking at the size of her 'moon'bump, I wouldn't be surprised if it's twins

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet they turn up somewhere or somehow on tonight's virtual Oscars.

Looking at the size of her 'moon'bump, I wouldn't be surprised if it's twins
Oh God they're going to become the 'Hollywood hanger on' types aren't they. Showing up everywhere the real stars are for no reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't think this has been posted yet. Harry said he didn't mind 'The Crown' because it was loosely based on the truth or whatever bs answer he gave. Apparently his grandfather was quite hurt by the way he was portrayed.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Don't think this has been posted yet. Harry said he didn't mind 'The Crown' because it was loosely based on the truth or whatever bs answer he gave. Apparently his grandfather was quite hurt by the way he was portrayed.
I must be one of the few who have never seen it and dont desire to either

Reactions: 47
The faces of greed, it doesn't matter what facts are.
The right amount of money changes the opinions even of those that were considered credible before.
Exzibit A:
Netflix and the Crown
And then he is selling things like this to the oblivious American audience:
Of course even Ken Wharfe, had to be renamed into Ken Wolfe, to prevent searchability and potential lawsuits.
No wonder Scobie passed as "royal expert. "

Reactions: 18
Is it just me who thinks the British press are getting down right shady and basically baiting smeggy & H now for lols

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.