Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Honestly, I can't be doing with this unrealistic twee "family is family", let's forgive shite. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but The Waltons were make believe.:rolleyes:
Some of the most intense feuds in history have involved family V family. I have 7 siblings and believe me, I know who is a cunt and who can be trusted among them. I know who I would lend £1,000 to in a heartbeat and which ones I wouldn't lend a tenner to. Yes, spouses often are a big fly-in-the-ointment factor, but there's no point in dressing it up, if you're a cunt you're a cunt and being "family" does not give you a licence to shit on other family members and then expect generous christmas gifts from them.
Thank fuck for Trocaire Gift Aid is all I can say. My momma didn't raise no fools (well, maybe one or two but dot dot dot)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I mean is it possible PC pissed off to Wales because he doesn't want to be around jcmh or be reachable by him and is leaving him to stew in his own juices. I think PC will have been devastated and embarrassed by his sons antics. It's not how the boy was raised. I think PC is licking his wounds.

I think it’s a combination of factors with PC, in a short space of time he’s been to see his ill father to have a good talk with, then the interview his son did blasted around the world throwing his family and establishment under a bus, then lost his father, he doesn’t look a 100 % after having Covid himself, then worrying about his elderly mother and not being a spring chicken himself, it’s been a hell of a lot in a short space of time! I don’t blame him for wanting to go somewhere without all of the noise and take stock!

• Heart
  • Sad

MillicentMargaret

Summary of previous thread: Meghan tried to make Prince Philip's funeral all about her and her super special wreath and he was the person she loved most in the family and she's grieving the most out of anyone. Gayle and Scobie's knowledge of the RF seems to be *decreasing* if possible.

Harry and Wills caused world wide shock by not having a punch up at the funeral and Kate is a class act trying to play peace maker.

HM sat alone at the funeral as per covid guidelines, representing everyone who has had to arrange a funeral in the last year.

I think he'll stay until Wednesday for Granny's birthday to get some good PR in privately and so his wife can inform the whole world that she's personally forgiven the family again - although she regrets nothing about what she said at all about them being evil- and she and HMTQ Zoom each other every day, hell, HM is even her virtual NCT partner/doula!

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I think it's only fair Charles gets a shot. They can get him a Royal mobility scooter if he's having trouble getting about
I agree. He waited long enough. He can squeeze in a few years while William gets his bearings and then bow out gracefully.
He deserves his chance to be number one.Plus there is nothing objectionable about him, he's quite laid back.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Well, there were 2 florists at the wedding, the second of yesterdays wreath fame was in charge of:
"evening reception. “The flowers were divine,” said the source. “They were Meghan’s favorites and artfully arranged in glass jam jars and vintage jugs. They made the marquee look stunning.”
Now the above explains why she had licence plates with" classy girl" on them.
It's hilarious, royal guest surrounded by a stereotype of a rustic wedding, at the grand Frogmore House.
Jesus, but I hate weddings where the couple strive to be "different" or cool. Two of my neighbours did the doves (well, pigeons to be precise. How we laughed) release thing and one had a carriage and horses. Need I add that both marriages ended in divorce within 2 years.

Sorry if that triggers those who had such a chavvy lovely wedding etc etc.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Is it just me or are the Australians handing Markle’s arse to her more than the Brits?
Seems various journalists in Oz and in particular Alan Jones (SkyAu) and this Spectator bloke Simpson are harsher than even Piers. This article written just prior to PP’s funeral hits the nail on the head.

“As members of the Royal family gather to mourn and celebrate the remarkable life of Prince Philip it is entirely appropriate that Meghan Markle should be ‘elsewhere.’

In this debased world of fakery and self-styled celebrity, Meghan Markle is the High Priestess of her peers.

Woke, fake, deluded, utterly self-obsessed, obscenely privileged, ignorant of history and much else besides — describe her how you will — but be sure of this, Meghan Markle is everything she’d prefer us to think she isn’t.

What a demeaning, grotesque pantomime the interview with Oprah Winfrey was. Not content with her newly acquired $A20 million Californian mansion, Markle wished the world to know of her ‘deep personal anguish’ on entering the Royal household

Markle was not merely marrying the Monarch’s grandson. She was marrying into an institution. A Royal institution which, by its own admission, is far from perfect and not without its significant blemishes. The institution is 1,000 years old. Markle’s declared ignorance of it does not make it any less significant or relevant.

In the event that the actor might actually read this short piece, the Monarchy is quite important to the conduct of perhaps the world’s most resilient Westminster form of government, democracy, our courts, the military and to thousands of community organisations which enjoy royal patronage of one kind or another. The institution is also a major employer, taxpayer, innovator, inspirer and contributor in a myriad of ways.

Among the astounding revelations by the actor was her total lack of awareness and appreciation of and or understanding of the history of the monarchy in the United Kingdom.

This reflects as poorly on her husband as it does on her. That Harry is not one for the books in no way excuses his abject failure or unwillingness to fully prepare Meghan for her ‘place’ within the royal hierarchy
.”

“Let’s us not be in any doubt, the interview and its timing were intended to inflict harm on the Palace and its occupants. The consequence of her grubby efforts is a diminished Meghan and an even more diminished Harry.

Other claims made by Markle fall squarely into the minutiae all families face and should have been dealt with privately and sensitively. The co-conspiracy by her husband, despite all his privileges, reflects disgracefully on him too.”

And so much more .......

❤ the Aussie's they ain't shy about telling it like it is

• Heart
  • Haha

Wu Tien

The songwriting pair Harkle and Markle have just dropped their latest single, which is best sung to the accompaniment of smashing china and Simon and Garfunkle's Sound of Silence:

Hello, ATM, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a duchess softly creeping
Wrote her screed while I was sleeping
And the message that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the aim of merching

In Windsor streets I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a streetlamp
I said hello to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of an iPhone light
That split the night
And touched the aim of merching

And in the morning light I saw
A thousand dollars, maybe more
Trustees talking without listening
Trustees hearing without talking
Meghan writing letters that she needs to share
No one dared
Disturb the aim of merching

"Fools," said I, "You do not know
My overdraft like a cancer grows
Heed my word so that I might warn you
Heed my pleas so that I might save you."
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the aim of merching

And Netflix bowed and prayed
To the yachting star I made
And the palace flashed out its warning
In the war that I was forming
And the sign said, "The words of the duchess
Are written on the toilet walls
And castle halls
And whispered in the aim of merching."

• Haha
  • Heart

Amelia99

VIP Member
The note probably went “ Dear Papa, So, I wanted to take this opportunity to share my truth with you - which is that I’m a bit strapped for the old wonga. Do you think you could embrace the best version of yourself and reinstate my allowance. Love Hazza.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Chita

VIP Member
What made Meghan a global superstar? (If she ever was one that is)

Well, seeing as hardly anybody had heard of her until she got engaged to Harry, we can assume it was him who made her a superstar.

Him.
Who was "Britain's favourite Royal"
Him
Who stole a nation's heart when he walked behind his Mother's coffin.
Him
Who was youngest son of an actual global superstar, saint Diana.

So, Meghan was embraced because she was Harry's chosen one.

Then,
Everyone saw what she was really like and because of that, everyone also saw what he is really like and suddenly neither of them are global superstars any more.

True colours shining through and no one trusts either of them any more.

What has happened here is just like when Anjelica Houston takes off her mask and shoes in "The Witches."

And as for being "woke" - we"ve all woken up.

And if the Queen has driven off in one direction away from Windsor and Charles in another direction , leaving everyone's least favourite Royal behind then one can only assume the Queen and charles have also finally woken up.

PS

I think Prince Philip will have given charles instructions on how to deal with this when Charles visited him in Hosp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

elli-94

I’m fairly sure she must be freaking out- this is definitely the longest he’s been away from her since they’ve been tied at the hip. I’d say they swept Harrys stuff for recording devices when they were all at the funeral 😂

A few have mentioned the Wessex’s. I’d bet that Catherine took all of her advice from Sophie- the longest standing (first) spouse of the Queens children. She’s made mistakes and redeemed herself- I’m sure she had plenty of tips on how to survive it all. There’s pictures of Catherine with Sophie going back as far as 08 I think- Williams Garter investiture. I think there’s a good chance Louise will take up her title- to “honour her grandfather and his dedication to service”. She will go to university and get a job, while acknowledging the heritage of her family... etc. But I think will be gradually eased into some kind of formal role- with some patronages. They’ll mean a lot more to the organisations if she has the HRH, and James too when he comes of age. William and Catherine need some work horses like Anne and the (senior) Wessex’s. And there’s plenty of time to make sure they are properly prepared- plus *ding *ding- blood born- bonus marks.

Reactions: 56

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
The original has Two people looking aghast at the way she looks close to dropping him, it's brilliant.
1618857210091.jpeg

Yes, they’re the Gilkes, Anneke and Charles. It’s a classic photo and shows just what that whole set thought of H’s wife! His younger brother was married to Misha Nonoo, they were both at Eton with H&W. According to Lady C, his entire set were so appalled by her behaviour they stopped inviting them anywhere within just a couple of months.

• Haha
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
First ex wife , future ex wife. Both work for me.
To be honest it's getting silly now.
Even as a regular on here I have no clue which acronym to use, it's frustrating having to choose the appropriate one.
So if it's all the same to y'all I think I'll go back to hazza and smeggy, since neither one is their given/public/press moniker so won't show up in searches by them or their minions.
Does anyonne else think that hazza has been told not to come 'home' to Monty Shit Hole until he gets the money shots of his family smiling and happy with him? She never lets him off leash so it's significant that she's taking a punt on him handling this on his own for so long. She'll be harassing him hourly with "Did you get the promises re titles and security yet? Did you? DID YOU?" on a loop.
So yah, the palace is playing a blinder, Charles and Brenda both removed from his proximity and Wills back doing his job, stepping up for Football and the people who love it. By the time hazza boards his cheapo flight back to Cali he'll have ripped out what remains of his hair in frustration. He doesn't handle stress well as we know.
She NEEDS those images so she can crow "See? The Family have no problem with our Porka interview. They know My Truth was correct and are grateful that I pointed out their racism, hence the diversity post now being created at the Palace. All thanks to lil ole Me. So no need for public negativity re the interview, moving swiftly on to my next stunt dot dot dot ."

Also, (donning my hard hat here) ... I hate to piss on lovely ideas but I'm not keen on the next thread title being Happy Birthday Brenda (or variations thereof.) The funeral is over, we've been hugely supportive of them this past 10 days or more but we need to get back to basics and away from We Love Royals style thread headers. Feel free to batter me.😐

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Fredsnail

VIP Member
How funny 😂 - yeah, I've got to get out the clippers for hubby's neck! Glad several people noticed how slobby H looked; I found it so disrespectful: ill-fitting and rumpled suit, distracted attitude and face/hair a mess. Someone here pointed out that as former military he should have shaved off the beard. Agree - and clip the hair! There's a photo of him with William in front (going into the church) - what a contrast.

On one hand, it's sad and alarming - often slovenliness is a sign of mental deterioration. But I read that H has always been sloppy, so despite the occasion he couldn't be arsed. Or doesn't know how to look after himself?

One thing to be grateful for is how fabulous all the other RF men looked in comparison (though I thought PA looked the least good).
PA reminded me of an emperor penguin with his chest puffed out. It just made him look pompous even if that wasn't the intention.

• Haha
  • Heart

elli-94

I know he has behaved appallingly but I can't help but think that he is trapped in a mentally abusive relationship. I feel like such an anti-feminist blaming her but this is literally the first time he's been properly away from her and outside of her control. No doubt he has seen all the PR coming from her and her lack of sensitivity/respect on the day of the funeral. He will also have seen his family again, in a normal environment without someone in his ear screaming racism/sexism/misogyny/bullying.. etc. I'd imagine they had a sit down with him- careful with what they said but responding to all the bullshit in the interview and giving him the facts. She seems to have a serious hold on him- the "suicidal ideation" and all of that. I actually think this could be the first time he has come up for air. I don't think he knew half the stuff she was going to say in that interview- and definitely not the race thing. The stuff he said in the interview was bad, but he just sounded like an entitled brat who had his money taken away. She sounded vindictive and clearly had an agenda- character assassination and destruction. he actually seemed emotional talking about some of it. I hate emotional abusers- they are the worst kind and he fucked up by marrying someone who lives on the opposite side of the world. His kids will be his world and she will enjoy taking them from him.

• Sad
  • Heart

Notanotherjen

Pretty sure the bodyguard she had an affair with had children too.

I can't remember who said it (maybe it was Lady C or another royal author) but Diana was a fame addict. That's probably one of the few things she and Harry's wife have in common. I think Princess Anne wasn't the biggest fan of Diana also.
This is something that blows my mind with both of them: the “I was so bored” aspect. Diana was sitting in the royal apartment bored out of her mind, when she could have been getting the best education possible. She could have learnt Welsh or study for a university degree. Same with Megan - self proclaimed that she knew “nothing” about the royal family yet she was locked in the cottage with nothing to do. Woman has you heard of the internet - the UK has so much history, the Royal family has so much history, hell even if she studied British pop culture that would have kept her busy for years. So yes both of them just wanted to fame part while being empty heads.

• Heart
  • Haha

monicalewinsky

I think it's only fair Charles gets a shot. They can get him a Royal mobility scooter if he's having trouble getting about
I’m in agreement here - if he has the same long life genes as HMTQ and PP, then in theory he should get a few years in. I mean The Queen Mother lived to 101.

Plus I think William would definitely appreciate getting at least another decade not being King. He absolutely appreciates his private life, you can tell unlike CERTAIN PEOPLE who live in Despacito.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

kev1974

VIP Member
Added an Abbreviations section to the wiki to keep track of HFEW and other terms for She Who Should Not Be Named (JCMH was already in there, I've just rejigged it a little). Will add more terms as I see them.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
BIB ...Apologies.... What is 'HFEW' an acronym for? I've checked the wiki/ google and I can't work it out! I'll probably kick myself when ye tell me 😆😆
Harry's Future ExWife... part of the new protocol of using HW (harry's wife) or HFW (Harry's first wife) instead of her name... cuz we are all just so sick of her and let's face it that is all she really is. That and a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart