Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
Title by @Rayne šŸ„³ šŸ‘‘

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Has anyone spotted gossip about Hazza returning to Monteshitto?
nope. they're too quiet. Maybe they are waiting to see if they can get more money. If they don't, the PR team goes to work and they start bashing RF. If they do, PR team still goes to work and continues bashing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
We never see anything personal about Sophie in the press. I know nothing about her family background. What she does for hobbies. Nothing. So it is possible to be in the public eye and keep things private.
Too bad HW canā€™t be more like Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Thanks for the new thread.

I hope that Haznot stays a few days to be able to speak to his grandmother...some things need to be talked about... and also to be there for her birthday.He,like all the rest of us know she wont have many more....

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Summary of previous thread: Meghan tried to make Prince Philip's funeral all about her and her super special wreath and he was the person she loved most in the family and she's grieving the most out of anyone. Gayle and Scobie's knowledge of the RF seems to be *decreasing* if possible.

Harry and Wills caused world wide shock by not having a punch up at the funeral and Kate is a class act trying to play peace maker.

HM sat alone at the funeral as per covid guidelines, representing everyone who has had to arrange a funeral in the last year.

I think he'll stay until Wednesday for Granny's birthday to get some good PR in privately and so his wife can inform the whole world that she's personally forgiven the family again - although she regrets nothing about what she said at all about them being evil- and she and HMTQ Zoom each other every day, hell, HM is even her virtual NCT partner/doula!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Thanks for the new thread, Ruby!

I just tipped off the DM news desk about Noballsā€™ rearranging the procession order - I really hope they run with it! It looks deliberate, preplanned and I want the world to know he and his wife are still being that pathetic.

I think Iā€™m becoming entirely too petty! šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
From the other thread.

Agreed.
She sought love.
And the fact that she had several men was her trying to find love.
The guys didnt stick around and form long term relationships with her so she kept looking. Some may call that promiscuity, but maybe it was just unlucky that she couldn't find the right guy.

She was an inexperienced and probably naive 19 year old when she married Charles. So she didnt have lots of boyfriends or experience before then.
Most other women have had several partners before they marry.

Diana just did that later in her life.
Doesnt make her a nympho.
Well now, I can totally understand her trying to find love, no problem, we all want someone special in our lives. What I can't stomach is seeking it with someone already married, like Carling and Hoare. The Carlings divorced when it came out and Hoare's wife had to threaten legal action to stop Di calling her from pay phones like a mad bunny boiler. So she caused other women heartache in her quest for love. Yes, of course the husbands were worse but yanno, bragging rights for shagging a genuine princess adds a new level to cheating I suppose. Lineker (spit!) had more sense.
Didn't she also push her stepmum Raine down the stairs? Yes she did, and then some time later set up pap walks of her meeting Raine for coffee etc several times to make herself look forgiving and wonderful ... when in fact she never stopped hating Raine and referred to her as Acid Raine. She could be quite the witch and was a master of press manipulation once she found her feet and realised she could use them to her advantage.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Iā€™m fairly sure she must be freaking out- this is definitely the longest heā€™s been away from her since theyā€™ve been tied at the hip. Iā€™d say they swept Harrys stuff for recording devices when they were all at the funeral šŸ˜‚

A few have mentioned the Wessexā€™s. Iā€™d bet that Catherine took all of her advice from Sophie- the longest standing (first) spouse of the Queens children. Sheā€™s made mistakes and redeemed herself- Iā€™m sure she had plenty of tips on how to survive it all. Thereā€™s pictures of Catherine with Sophie going back as far as 08 I think- Williams Garter investiture. I think thereā€™s a good chance Louise will take up her title- to ā€œhonour her grandfather and his dedication to serviceā€. She will go to university and get a job, while acknowledging the heritage of her family... etc. But I think will be gradually eased into some kind of formal role- with some patronages. Theyā€™ll mean a lot more to the organisations if she has the HRH, and James too when he comes of age. William and Catherine need some work horses like Anne and the (senior) Wessexā€™s. And thereā€™s plenty of time to make sure they are properly prepared- plus *ding *ding- blood born- bonus marks.

Reactions: 56
Thank you for the new thread @Rubythefirebat and a brilliant title @Rayne.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

It has been very quiet today.
Can someone confirm if HFEW did appear on CNN or was it just a rumour?

Reactions: 20
My thoughts exactly, he needs to see his grandmother without Meghan around and speak to her alone.

Iā€™m still very emotional about HMTQ yesterday and it broke my heart seeing her, you can see she hasnā€™t got long left and last thing you need is those two tramps causing her any further stress and upset.

Im worried about Charles giving him another pay off, I think they will try and bribe Charles as he will be vulnerable and raw right now.

Thanks for the new thread.

I hope that Haznot stays a few days to be able to speak to his grandmother...some things need to be talked about... and also to be there for her birthday.He,like all the rest of us know she wont have many more....

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Thanks for the new thread, Ruby!

I just tipped off the DM news desk about Noballsā€™ rearranging the procession order - I really hope they run with it! It looks deliberate, preplanned and I want the world to know he and his wife are still being that pathetic.

I think Iā€™m becoming entirely too petty! šŸ¤Ŗ
Nothing wrong with being petty when its against Hazzno and/or his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We never see anything personal about Sophie in the press. I know nothing about her family background. What she does for hobbies. Nothing. So it is possible to be in the public eye and keep things private.
Too bad HW canā€™t be more like Sophie.
It's entirely possible to be a working royal but maintain a lower profile/private life. Even non working members of the family, like Lady Sarah Chatto, have remained close to the Queen and all senior royals but kept very much out of public life. The Markles simply CHOSE not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I think the men in grey suits made sure Harry was vetted before he entered.

I think the grey suits will have had a Harry plan all prepared.

Iā€™m fairly sure she must be freaking out- this is definitely the longest heā€™s been away from her since theyā€™ve been tied at the hip. Iā€™d say they swept Harrys stuff for recording devices when they were all at the funeral šŸ˜‚

A few have mentioned the Wessexā€™s. Iā€™d bet that Catherine took all of her advice from Sophie- the longest standing (first) spouse of the Queens children. Sheā€™s made mistakes and redeemed herself- Iā€™m sure she had plenty of tips on how to survive it all. Thereā€™s pictures of Catherine with Sophie going back as far as 08 I think- Williams Garter investiture. I think thereā€™s a good chance Louise will take up her title- to ā€œhonour her grandfather and his dedication to serviceā€. She will go to university and get a job, while acknowledging the heritage of her family... etc. But I think will be gradually eased into some kind of formal role- with some patronages. Theyā€™ll mean a lot more to the organisations if she has the HRH, and James too when he comes of age. William and Catherine need some work horses like Anne and the (senior) Wessexā€™s. And thereā€™s plenty of time to make sure they are properly prepared- plus *ding *ding- blood born- bonus marks.

Reactions: 26
I'm worried about Charles giving him another pay off, I think they will try and bribe Charles as he will be vulnerable and raw right now.
I hope not, and I'd wonder what reaction Charles would give. Dangerous game to try and play on someone's emotions when they're clearly under strain. Not unreasonable chance that if Harry goes too hard he could be sent back to the US with a "duck off and don't ever darken our door again" ringing in his ears. Whether it would stick as Charles comes to terms with his evident grief...

Reactions: 26
From the other thread.

Well now, I can totally understand her trying to find love, no problem, we all want someone special in our lives. What I can't stomach is seeking it with someone already married, like Carling and Hoare. The Carlings divorced when it came out and Hoare's wife had to threaten legal action to stop Di calling her from pay phones like a mad bunny boiler. So she caused other women heartache in her quest for love. Yes, of course the husbands were worse but yanno, bragging rights for shagging a genuine princess adds a new level to cheating I suppose. Lineker (spit!) had more sense.
Didn't she also push her stepmum Raine down the stairs? Yes she did, and then some time later set up pap walks of her meeting Raine for coffee etc several times to make herself look forgiving and wonderful ... when in fact she never stopped hating Raine and referred to her as Acid Raine. She could be quite the witch and was a master of press manipulation once she found her feet and realised she could use them to her advantage.
All true. But we were reacting to the suggestion that Diana was a ā€œnymphomaniacā€ - which is a biological condition that causes uncontrollable sexual desire. That wasnā€™t what was driving her, imo - it was a search for love & approval. But she was also very selfish and quite narcissistic (although not on the Markle scale) so she didnā€™t care who she hurt while trying to meet her own needs.

The sanctification of Diana is and was absurd - and itā€™s now being exploited by her arse ache of a younger son and his toxic dump of a wife.

So we werenā€™t saying...ā€Awww, bless, the angel just wanted love...ā€, no, just that it wasnā€™t out of control hormones motivating her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
From the other thread.

Pretty sure the bodyguard she had an affair with had children too.

I can't remember who said it (maybe it was Lady C or another royal author) but Diana was a fame addict. That's probably one of the few things she and Harry's wife have in common. I think Princess Anne wasn't the biggest fan of Diana also.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Even though we read about the Harkles every single day, without any break from hearing about them, we barely know anything about them other than the fact that they're c***s. Everything is a lie based on another lie, which never ends. I don't think they're relevant. They're just there in the news.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well, there were 2 florists at the wedding, the second of yesterdays wreath fame was in charge of:
"evening reception. ā€œThe flowers were divine,ā€ said the source. ā€œThey were Meghanā€™s favorites and artfully arranged in glass jam jars and vintage jugs. They made the marquee look stunning.ā€
Now the above explains why she had licence plates with" classy girl" on them.
It's hilarious, royal guest surrounded by a stereotype of a rustic wedding, at the grand Frogmore House.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.