Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, that photo of Harry’s wife manhandling that poor baby gets me every time. What was she doing?!!! I’ve never had children of my own (though I’m a devoted aunt) but despite that, I knew by age 10 how to properly hold a baby, change a nappy efficiently and feed a kid whilst eating your own meal too. I know not everyone grows up with babies around them but by the age of nearly 40, how is it that she had failed utterly to learn these reasonably easy things??
The original has Two people looking aghast at the way she looks close to dropping him, it's brilliant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I dunno...Hazno’s popularity has fallen through the floor and the RF can’t be unaware of that.
I remember Charles said that Camilla was non-negotiable when she was deeply, deeply unpopular post-Diana. In the end, the officials got the message and started to rebuild her image, and their image as a couple. Charles will want Harry at his coronation, and that won't be many years away. Maybe BP are trying to find a way for Harry to escape from this marriage, and the Montecito money-pit, without too much loss of face.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Edward seems to have grown into himself.
He looks content & well.
A good woman will do that to you.
Seriously. Same goes for a good man, but in this case Edward always seemed lost, not really fitting in and I think the failure of his drama plans knocked out what little confidence he had after being turfed out of the military. Sophie and his children have injected new life into him. Not ziingy zany life, but one where he looks at peace with himself and his life.
Someone like hazza needs a settled person as a life partner, not a similar lunatic. Oh well.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
OK. Dan Wootton has two 'senior Royal insider' take. Charles has headed off to Wales to grieve yesterday.

A senior royal insider said: 'Obviously after the worldwide fallout of the Oprah interview trust has to be rebuilt.

'There was no official wake after the funeral, but Charles, William and Harry took the opportunity to speak and catch-up face to face after many months apart.

'They were only able to spend a short time together outdoors given Covid restrictions and also without staff, including senior courtiers, overhearing what was being said.

'It was important to Charles and William that they were both there together. It means nothing spoken about can be misconstrued in the future.'....

Another senior royal insider said: 'There is much pain and hurt on both sides, so this reconciliation will take place in baby steps.

'First, they need to decide on some ground rules as to how they conduct business going forward in a way that makes all parties feel safe and protected.'

Crucially, Charles and William have the Queen's support to deal with the situation.

The source explained: 'The Queen has made it clear to senior advisers that she is united with Charles and William, and was disappointed with aspects of Harry and Meghan's interview.'

• Heart
Reactions: 61
The Queen’s uncle took the regnal name Edward when he became king. His actual name was David. Same with George VI whose given name was Albert. Queen Victoria was born Alexdrina, I think. Anyway, there’s speculation that Charles doesn’t want to be associated with the previous two King Charles - one who lost his head and the other a dirty dawg who vengefully executed anyone and their cat who had looked at his family sideways - and might honour his grandpa and take the regnal name George VII when he ascends to the throne.

Well, he may have been a dirty dawg (also had terrible diarrhea if memory serves) -- but he did love Cavalier King Charles Spaniels so he is A-OK in my book! LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember Charles said that Camilla was non-negotiable when she was deeply, deeply unpopular post-Diana. In the end, the officials got the message and started to rebuild her image, and their image as a couple. Charles will want Harry at his coronation, and that won't be many years away. Maybe BP are trying to find a way for Harry to escape from this marriage, and the Montecito money-pit, without too much loss of face.
Right, but that requires cooperation of the parties whose image is to be rebuilt. I don't think anybody can imagine Harry's wife dutifully putting up (whilst shutting up) with the boring tit - opening nurserys, meeting old people, charity workers after charity workers - for the years it would take to rehabilitate her image.

I don't think the current situation would preclude Harry (and Harry alone) from being at the coronation. It's a family thing, like the funeral, and there are much more important events and people there than the 6th in line to the throne. He's a bleeping idiot, but popping back for a week, leaving his wife and kids back in the US, to be present for Royal events would be tolerated (but not being a front-line presence - no grinning ginger eunuch on the balcony, thanks).

But his (their) chance to be representatives and/or people can shape the monarchy / country has likely gone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Fascinating that, in effect, BP are telling the press that Charles and William weren't prepared to speak to Harry one-on-one in case he made up stuff about their conversation. Well, they aren't wrong about that, are they? Also telling the world that Charles isn't having any further private meetings with his son as he is in Wales. No photo ops. The idea that father and son need ground rules so that conversations feel 'safe' is absolutely correct given the Ginger Traitor and his wife, but amazing that they are saying this out loud.

Charles loves Harry but doesn't trust him. Fair enough. I bet Harry can come back to that farmhouse in Wales for rehab when the time is right.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I see that the video I posted on Saturday was taken down (copyright infringement)
So, this is for all those who missed it. The RF documentary from 1969!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The original has Two people looking aghast at the way she looks close to dropping him, it's brilliant.
1618857210091.jpeg

Yes, they’re the Gilkes, Anneke and Charles. It’s a classic photo and shows just what that whole set thought of H’s wife! His younger brother was married to Misha Nonoo, they were both at Eton with H&W. According to Lady C, his entire set were so appalled by her behaviour they stopped inviting them anywhere within just a couple of months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Oh dear.. I posted the wrong one!! Please ignore my previous post ( how embarrassing lol)
THIS is the right one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
More what Freda’s says to add to the list
How f’ing disrespectful
How disgusting. Instead of the focus being on Her Majesty and Prince Philip and the service, we have Sussex twats sending out information on toy soldier Hazzno's medals, the scrawny wreath sent by his treacherous harridan, plus fawning details of the poisonously curling and scything calligraphy of her handwritten note. Grim Reaper writing, just like her. Kiss of death.

Wow look at Prince Harry's medals! What a dish (of offal)....He was 10 years on the front line you know... not many know that ...leader of men...helicopter pilot... shot civilians from his chopper....Look at the gorgeous wreath, the best one there... and the calligraphy!!! Our king and Kweene! OMG! AIEEEEE !!
Even a funeral is a PR opportunity, nothing is off limits and these two are just so well suited. But again they've put their foot in it, promoting their tawdry selves at a great man's funeral, and I hope the press pick up on it and it's run worldwide.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
While I agree with you that Hazno is in an abusive relationship and Smeggy is an abusive narc it's not easy to do this.

You can't make people leave relationships that are toxic unless they want to, bit like you can't make an alcoholic give up the booze. The decision has to be made by the individual.

In the UK the only time you can 'force' treatment on someone is if they are sectioned under the mental health act and this only happens in extreme circumstances when someone is a danger to themselves (or others).

So the family can offer Hazno support and make suggestions, but they really can't drag him away from Snarkles until the scales have fallen from his eyes.
I suspect Harry will not see the light once Meghan leaves him. He won’t leave her. Eventually she will move onto someone else and ditch him. At that point he may realise what he’s been involved with, but not before.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OK. Dan Wootton has two 'senior Royal insider' take. Charles has headed off to Wales to grieve yesterday.

A senior royal insider said: 'Obviously after the worldwide fallout of the Oprah interview trust has to be rebuilt.

'There was no official wake after the funeral, but Charles, William and Harry took the opportunity to speak and catch-up face to face after many months apart.

'They were only able to spend a short time together outdoors given Covid restrictions and also without staff, including senior courtiers, overhearing what was being said.

'It was important to Charles and William that they were both there together. It means nothing spoken about can be misconstrued in the future.'....

Another senior royal insider said: 'There is much pain and hurt on both sides, so this reconciliation will take place in baby steps.

'First, they need to decide on some ground rules as to how they conduct business going forward in a way that makes all parties feel safe and protected.'

Crucially, Charles and William have the Queen's support to deal with the situation.

The source explained: 'The Queen has made it clear to senior advisers that she is united with Charles and William, and was disappointed with aspects of Harry and Meghan's interview.'
If this is true then they don't trust him at all. And they shouldn't. They don't want to be played off against one another and don't want it to be one one one in case Harry tries to claim someone said something nasty either.

It's going to be a long time before they trust that he won't tell Meghan half the story and she makes up another bit and tells it to the world or that Gayle King won't repeat it on CBS.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Sorry if this out of topic, found this video for wonderful viewing about the late HRH Prince Philip.

P.S. Always a lurker of this thread and I love all of the responses. #TeamQueen #TeamDuchessOfCambridge

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God, that photo of Harry’s wife manhandling that poor baby gets me every time. What was she doing?!!! I’ve never had children of my own (though I’m a devoted aunt) but despite that, I knew by age 10 how to properly hold a baby, change a nappy efficiently and feed a kid whilst eating your own meal too. I know not everyone grows up with babies around them but by the age of nearly 40, how is it that she had failed utterly to learn these reasonably easy things??
Because she is as thick as two short planks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh, what now? THE DUCHESS Hazza is writing 'deeply personal notes' to his papa and sending a copy straight to their next ghost-writer and then telling the press via 'sources close to the Sussexes' exactly what they contain?

Sources close to the Duke of Sussex - who now lives in California with wife Meghan and their one-year-old boy, Archie - told how he has been “forced to write letters” to his father due to a "complete communication breakdown".

In his correspondence he has "outlined his reasons for leaving" while promising to "respect the institution", sources have revealed.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?

ETA 'Promising to respect the institution' is it? Last time that involved calling the RF a bunch of racists who cut them off financially, calling the Queen badly advised, saying Charles and William were trapped and didn't want to rule, saying Megzy was denied medical care when suicidal, and the rest of the pack of lies they spouted to Oprah for a fat fee disguised as a producer credit and video rights.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Because she is as thick as two short planks.
How very dare you. She is a strong, powerful, WoC with a searing intellect and progressive worldview sent to bring the British Monarchy and its subjects from the darkness of our backwards, racist ways, by the sheer light of her beatific magnificence.

(!) - I'd hope that wasn't really needed, but just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.