Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poster with the young Megan avi, JAR 21 I think is the scariest avi, Fredas ScobyMeg is funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't Anna write a whole book about Diana's affair with James Hewitt? If she really is linked with HFEW I wonder how Harry feels about it.
im probably not looking in the right places, but I’ve never particularly seen anything from her that suggests she’s linked to them - didn’t she say that the interview was an exercise in disrespect?

Ah yes, Princess in Love … using up all the purple prose Barbara Cartland left behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Title suggestion
#94: Too many PR fails, going back to wifey is going to be a painful travail

Reactions: 11
Daily Mail has this
Not sure I go along with this. As long as I've been aware (as in old enough to pay attention to the outside world) they've come across as dysfunctional. Parents comments on Princess Margaret and Llewellyn etc to me reading pages about princess Di. Nothing new there.
My concern would be that at the age of 72 now PC becomes king when the queen dies. How old will he be then? And I don't think a coronation followed by a second coronation for PW shortly after would be good. That would be more harmful based on the monetary side.

Plus, the big plus, jumping straight to PW would give me so much joy at knowing how hacked off the LA twosome would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes, American exceptionalism.
They are the only ones with freedom and "democracy"
It is a long established narrative, the greatest fear of a US citizen is probably being labelled unpatriotic or a traitor.
Disclaimer : This above is not about Americans as humans, it more about their media rhetoric.
And yes they rule the world 800 military bases later, from which only the western 1%ers profit, and the military industrial complex. Of course someone got "democracy" while the conflict is often created by Western meddling and western"activism", and "freedom fighting.
Disclaimer 2: I'm a dumb Pacifist.
Markle and Harry appeal because it's, feet under the table, similar to Obama, the" activists" wet dream fulfilment.
The type that lives for a like on social media, a boast about their "empathy" and their ability to " start change"
The monarchy as a institution is a great target in their minds: Opulence, patriarchy, racism, rules, discipline, service....
It is the American business, the entire world is, more so when Markle refuses to meet Trump, Harry looks like he's eaten tit while there, after they booth ass kiss the Bidens, and Obamas even if we ignore the Queens diplomatic obligations around State visits.
We now also have them there without any kind of protocol restrictions, see Oprah, Hayle, etc.
So yes, whatever created Harry the Woke, from the repulsive dimwit and racist without impulse control, is now multiplied by Megsy, and it became a powerful tool of revenge.
It was always about Harry.
Evangelina Luv, get it off yer chest, get it out there.
Crackin’ piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
im probably not looking in the right places, but I’ve never particularly seen anything from her that suggests she’s linked to them - didn’t she say that the interview was an exercise in disrespect?

Ah yes, Princess in Love … using up all the purple prose Barbara Cartland left behind.
She was photographed with Jessica Mullroneys sister.
Leaving this standing, made a mistake, not sister, sister in law apparently:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Something's gone disastrously wrong for the Harkles it would seem just from the absolute torrent of ridiculous PR they are sending out. Meghan the peacemaker, Meghan and Harry 'may topple the monarchy', using HMTQ's name for baby Harkellina, Harry too busy and important to meet his Pa on this trip, but this 2500 words of lickspittle is the most amazing of the lot.

Only worth reading to see how angry they must be if they think this sort of sucking-up is needed. You can feel the narc rage steaming off the page.

The same qualities that made Meghan a superstar—that she’s outspoken and passionate about women’s rights and, as a biracial woman, has a unique ability to connect with people who feel voiceless—made her uniquely qualified for modern duchesshood. They also rendered her a threat. As Prince Harry divulged to Oprah, his family welcomed Meghan until they “got to see how incredible she is at the job” during the couple’s 2019 South Pacific tour. “That brought back memories.” Not happy ones, was his implication.....

But if they’re too sparkly,
the palace, like a sullen teen, gets jealous and resentful. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, they really don't do subtle shade do they? It's jump in, verbally kicking and eye gouging and weave pulling like a street rat reared in the back streets of Compton.
Oh wait ... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Maybe about now hes beginning to ponder his life.

Wouldn’t it be nice to think that he’s starting to put two and two together. Maybe just maybe he might start seeing a correlation between how how his wife estranged herself from her family and how she’s subsequently orchestrated his familial estrangement. Maybe he’s able to see she’s the common denominator in all of this. Maybe about now he’s wondering how he went from a purposeful, ex-military, polo playing happy man, beloved by his country and family, to a sad, whining, balding bloke dancing to the tune of a ‘master calligrapher‘ and ‘woke wreath designer’.
I do think that this is never going to happen. They were never going to understand the consequences of their actions and any consequences will be seen to those two as just unfair and unfortunate and nothing else. I don't think anyone should pin their hopes on seeing them realise what they've done wrong. We should focus on just watching it and enjoying it actually going wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Prince Charles needs to do better than lick his wounds. The RF gave in to the Harkles' blackmail from day one and blackmailers always come back for more.
They've been lucky the Harkles cocked things up, but Hazzno is still family and has titles and soon the King will be his father. Hazzno should be neutralised by removing all titles, cutting off money and security, and removing from the line of succession. They've been causing trouble from day 1 and are not going to change. Hazzno came to the funeral with an agenda but it's not panned out. He's not here for family but for money, or he would have visited before Prince Philip died. There's no avoiding that truth.
If he has nothing to offer her she will leave but as long as he has his position she won't divorce him in my opinion.
I would love this to happen. I fear the RF and the men in grey suits aren't going to do anything while HMTQ is on the throne maybe they think if they remove the titles and succession etc... they will become even more loose lipped and gobby which would hurt the Queen in her final years and become even looser cannons ( not actually sure if that's grammatically correct?!).
I totally agree Hazno has come with an agenda I think that as he hasn't left yet is a good sign as no one is engaging with him. He will probably be talking to the men in grey suits about the will and generally fact finding. And I imagine the men in grey suits will be "managing" his expectations. (your getting duck all you ginger tosser )
I have come to despise this man so much over this sordid journey of the dumbfartons. Even in PP's funeral procession he managed to look a surly slob with teenage tendencies, FFS the man is nearly 40 .

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What made Meghan a global superstar? (If she ever was one that is)

Well, seeing as hardly anybody had heard of her until she got engaged to Harry, we can assume it was him who made her a superstar.

Him.
Who was "Britain's favourite Royal"
Him
Who stole a nation's heart when he walked behind his Mother's coffin.
Him
Who was youngest son of an actual global superstar, saint Diana.

So, Meghan was embraced because she was Harry's chosen one.

Then,
Everyone saw what she was really like and because of that, everyone also saw what he is really like and suddenly neither of them are global superstars any more.

True colours shining through and no one trusts either of them any more.

What has happened here is just like when Anjelica Houston takes off her mask and shoes in "The Witches."

And as for being "woke" - we"ve all woken up.

And if the Queen has driven off in one direction away from Windsor and Charles in another direction , leaving everyone's least favourite Royal behind then one can only assume the Queen and charles have also finally woken up.

PS

I think Prince Philip will have given charles instructions on how to deal with this when Charles visited him in Hosp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I hope Camilla will eventfuly join PC in Wales
Just No. Keep the Markle claw off 'Lilibet' for Dolly 2.

Well they stole Georges nick name why not go big and steal The Queens

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I know that the RF does not respond verbally to public pronouncements, but I have wondered why the BP establishment/office/PR stood by and allowed false representations ie, photoshopped releases and false stories involving HMTQ herself and PP without comment, if that was indeed the case..
Edited to add that if they are truly photoshopped and their was no comment from the palace, it seems like capitulation.
It was part of the Harkle scam and there was lots of speculation at the time that the christening photo was fake - Diana's sisters in funny hats, Catherine looking too big, and Wobblin' Welby being elsewhere in the country at the time. Other things were wrong with the photo too. The BP establishment let this happen because they were in a tricky situation and didn't want to rock the boat because of "racism". The Queen and PP were notably absent from the christening photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I realise that. :) But, a lot of the articles posted on here qualify for being ‘maybe/quite possible’ when you read all of it.
Very many years ago (there were manual typewriters and smoking in the office, that how long ago) I went with a friend from school for work experience at the local paper.

We were let lose to write up some stories and the advice from the sub editor was … if You want a quote for a bit of colour to to put another side of an arguement but you’ve got nothing, use a generic unattributable source like ‘onlooker’ or ‘bystander’ and no quotations marks and put what you like :cool:

According to him, the only quotes worth anything at all come with an actual name attached and are in quotation marks. Anything else and it’s believe at your own risk. Also, always be wary of using the same people for quotes all the time. This generally means they have an axe to grind and will not be unbiased.

She was photographed with Jessica Mullroneys sister.
Leaving this standing, made a mistake, not sister, sister in law apparently:
Thats a few degrees of separation, though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Harry&Meghan #94
Harry came home 'cos Meghan told him he must,
But the Royals all scattered, couldn't see 'em for dust.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Spent a blissful two hours at the hairdressers today and over an hour of that was spent bitching about Smeg and Aitch. She was team Harkle until the interview. Not now at all. That interview really worked out well for them didn’t it? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Whenever a journo, or "source" uses Duchess Kate, or worse Duchess Megan only, there is a huge chance that they are American, or even part of the PR push to establish her as Duchess Meghan.
It was noticeable also in articles about Harry's medals, the US has a much stronger public / media almost adoration for their military.
So Harry's PR is playing the veteran, did two tours, hero Prince, one of us cards.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Not sure I go along with this. As long as I've been aware (as in old enough to pay attention to the outside world) they've come across as dysfunctional. Parents comments on Princess Margaret and Llewellyn etc to me reading pages about princess Di. Nothing new there.
My concern would be that at the age of 72 now PC becomes king when the queen dies. How old will he be then? And I don't think a coronation followed by a second coronation for PW shortly after would be good. That would be more harmful based on the monetary side.

Plus, the big plus, jumping straight to PW would give me so much joy at knowing how hacked off the LA twosome would be.
To be fair, if Charles is as long lived as his parents and granny, there’s a chance he could chug on for 15 or so years (although Edward VII only managed 9 after Victoria).

The poor bloke has put in a solid lifetime of hanging about. I’d like to see him get a chance to wear the big crown even if it’s only for a little while.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.