Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady Louise is getting the ponies 💖

I was hoping the ponies would kick Harry into the mud before he leaves though...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I think it's only fair Charles gets a shot. They can get him a Royal mobility scooter if he's having trouble getting about
I agree. He waited long enough. He can squeeze in a few years while William gets his bearings and then bow out gracefully.
He deserves his chance to be number one.Plus there is nothing objectionable about him, he's quite laid back.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think it's only fair Charles gets a shot. They can get him a Royal mobility scooter if he's having trouble getting about
I’m in agreement here - if he has the same long life genes as HMTQ and PP, then in theory he should get a few years in. I mean The Queen Mother lived to 101.

Plus I think William would definitely appreciate getting at least another decade not being King. He absolutely appreciates his private life, you can tell unlike CERTAIN PEOPLE who live in Despacito.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Do we know what the UK viewing figures for the funeral were yet?
I spotted someone post the bbc/itv ones but a lot of us watched the sky news broadcast of it in the uk too.

Also did more people in the usa/rest of world watch it than watched the Oprah show?
I can't link on this device but they are on BBC news website. Sky was only just over half a million.

Reactions: 11
From the other thread.

Well now, I can totally understand her trying to find love, no problem, we all want someone special in our lives. What I can't stomach is seeking it with someone already married, like Carling and Hoare. The Carlings divorced when it came out and Hoare's wife had to threaten legal action to stop Di calling her from pay phones like a mad bunny boiler. So she caused other women heartache in her quest for love. Yes, of course the husbands were worse but yanno, bragging rights for shagging a genuine princess adds a new level to cheating I suppose. Lineker (spit!) had more sense.
Didn't she also push her stepmum Raine down the stairs? Yes she did, and then some time later set up pap walks of her meeting Raine for coffee etc several times to make herself look forgiving and wonderful ... when in fact she never stopped hating Raine and referred to her as Acid Raine. She could be quite the witch and was a master of press manipulation once she found her feet and realised she could use them to her advantage.
She was also estranged from her mother at the time of her death. I always felt rather sorry for her mother, she seem to have had a rather sad life.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Lady Louise is getting the ponies 💖

I was hoping the ponies would kick Harry into the mud before he leaves though...
I was hoping this would be the case! Lovely touch from Prince Philip. I think he knew they’d be in safe hands with her, and she’s receiving his carriage too according to the Daily Mail, very touching that aww.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes. They just did not think things through before they jumped ship. Sure they will be nine days wonder while the leaving the RF story is fresh. But that’s already getting old. They’ve done the big interview, the Finding Freedom book has been published. What else is there to say really? So, how much demand is there going to be for an ex Royal and an ex actress in future? And if they’ve nothing to attract the big bucks they won’t be able to fund the kind of lifestyle they have now. And then what? In the words of one of my favourite ever TV characters (Malcolm Tucker from The Thick of It), “It’s an omnishambles.”
A sex tape scandal

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Uncle Edward’s already been there, done that and we all remember the simply enormous viewing figures his documentaries pulled in!

As a history lover, I can assure you I’d find Hazno deeply convincing when lecturing to camera and revealing fascinating historical facts! No, really... I mean, he’s so qualified....

H’s wife can flit about in the background dressing up as the characters, a la Lucy Worsley. Without the charisma, several degrees and prestigious position but details, shmetails. I for one can’t wait!
I adore Dr. Lucy Worsley ! I told the Hubbs that If I was Harry's wife I would have requested a luncheon with DR. Worsley once a month.....and a special tutor to take me about and instruct me in all things British...and I would have loved every minute of it! Bring on the written exams.....I would have wanted to become an expert!
So many, many opportunities thrown away....but I have to keep reminding myself that there was no intent...ever.... to keep the faith with the British people and with the RF on M's part...and Harry's too, I suppose.

Knowing all this, I wonder how the RF can do anything else other than to remove ALL of their titles and remove them from the line of succession in order to protect the Monarchy in the future. This would seem VITAL. Harry's new family can come for holidays all they want, (much loved family member ...don't cha know) but the larger issues at stake concern the PEOPLE and their faith and trust in the Monarchy itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Charles and William start planning the slimmed-down Firm. Here's hoping there continues to be no room for Harkles..

I do hope zara and Mike are asked to get involved. A long shot, I know, but I think they're pretty fab

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Charles ordered the "spontaneous" walk.
Of course, everyone else has to fix things for Harry.
How predictable. :
"For Charles, as sad as his father's passing undoubtedly has been, the priority now is the reintegration of Harry into royal life."
Please no. No no no. Ok well at least Richard didn't include HFEW in that sentence but ...no. Harry has shat too many times to warrant any key back into the RF. Fucker

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
"For Charles, as sad as his father's passing undoubtedly has been, the priority now is the reintegration of Harry into royal life."
Please no. No no no. Ok well at least Richard didn't include HFEW in that sentence but ...no. Harry has shat too many times to warrant any key back into the RF. Fucker
I cant see it happening. Its just a newspaper writers view on things

Rumour has it, the HRH has been pryed from Henry and his first wife's grabby hands
Couldnt happen to nicer pair of gobshites, if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.