Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m wrong because I haven’t really followed what they’re doing in the States but it seems to me H&M will have a very limited shelf life there. I mean after the “why we left the RF“ story has run its course what else do they have to offer?
This exactly! There are so many content creators for so many platforms and streaming services now. If one is going to survive in this entertainment era one needs to be very niche. For those people who love monarchies we have unprecedented access to their social media, and Harry and Megs obviously won’t ever fit in there, ever again. For woke level stuff there are established organizations that already capture the attention of the woke set and have gone to the bank with it. She isn’t an actor, never really was. I have no idea looking at the current social media environment where these two fit. Maybe thats why they look increasingly desperate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I see the Mail are saying Harry is going back tomorrow. You would have thought he could have spared a couple more days to stay for the Queens birthday or is he too scared to stay

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This exactly! There are so many content creators for so many platforms and streaming services now. If one is going to survive in this entertainment era one needs to be very niche. For those people who love monarchies we have unprecedented access to their social media, and Harry and Megs obviously won’t ever fit in there, ever again. For woke level stuff there are established organizations that already capture the attention of the woke set and have gone to the bank with it. She isn’t an actor, never really was. I have no idea looking at the current social media environment where these two fit. Maybe thats why they look increasingly desperate.
I think they imagined people would be falling over themselves to make them offers. That overinflated sense of their own importance again. I imagine it’s quite a humiliating realisation for them that they are nowhere near as in demand as they thought they would be. But of course they won’t understand why...it must be racism/spite/someone else’s fault...

I see the Mail are saying Harry is going back tomorrow. You would have thought he could have spared a couple more days to stay for the Queens birthday or is he too scared to stay
Even though he was spotted talking to the Cambridges, I imagine his reception was quite frosty. He’s not going to hang around in that atmosphere.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well, there were 2 florists at the wedding, the second of yesterdays wreath fame was in charge of:
"evening reception. “The flowers were divine,” said the source. “They were Meghan’s favorites and artfully arranged in glass jam jars and vintage jugs. They made the marquee look stunning.”
Now the above explains why she had licence plates with" classy girl" on them.
It's hilarious, royal guest surrounded by a stereotype of a rustic wedding, at the grand Frogmore House.
Jesus, but I hate weddings where the couple strive to be "different" or cool. Two of my neighbours did the doves (well, pigeons to be precise. How we laughed) release thing and one had a carriage and horses. Need I add that both marriages ended in divorce within 2 years.

Sorry if that triggers those who had such a chavvy lovely wedding etc etc.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 59
On the subject of the family gatherings at Balmoral to which Hazzno and Smeg were invited, I recall reading at the time that when she was "pregnant" she didn't dare go to Balmoral because there are no secrets in a household like that and the staff know everything. The fake bump would have been sussed at once.
This is why they turned down all invitations including later in July 2020 after Farchy was born on the grounds that he was too young. They avoided any contact with the RF in situations that would have exposed their scam, claiming that Farchy needed privacy and protection. From the RF. This is why there are no photos like there are of Prince Philip with little George, and all the other children with the Queen. He was never there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Yes. They just did not think things through before they jumped ship. Sure they will be nine days wonder while the leaving the RF story is fresh. But that’s already getting old. They’ve done the big interview, the Finding Freedom book has been published. What else is there to say really? So, how much demand is there going to be for an ex Royal and an ex actress in future? And if they’ve nothing to attract the big bucks they won’t be able to fund the kind of lifestyle they have now. And then what? In the words of one of my favourite ever TV characters (Malcolm Tucker from The Thick of It), “It’s an omnishambles.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
[Churchills Ghost]Didn't Meghan claim that Harry personally gathered the flowers for her wedding bouquet...now her florist gathers flowers from her personal garden for this wreath. It's like she read a book once about British people (they like flower gardens!) and trots out her one factoid whenever convenient.

I have no doubt that, had she shown up, she would have been in an inappropriate outfit - something shiny, very, very expensive, and much too short. She would have been overcome with emotion and the cameras would have caught her "weeping" into her handkerchief, inconsolable at the loss of a man that she met maybe 6 times. [/Churchills Ghost]
Rumour has it that this was her choice for the funeral, but she thought it too formal.

She’d probably have been so overcome with emotion that she’d have fainted (what with being heavily preggers and all). Give her her due though, she’d have done it gracefully, in slow motion and smack bang in front of the cameras. Either on the steps following the coffin, or in the chapel and she’d have landed artfully draped across the coffin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think its assumed that Harry and Eugenie are/were close because Eugenie introduced him to one of his ex-girlfriends (Cressida). She's also really good friends with another one of his ex-girlfriends (Chelsy).
Well you would have thought both of those reasons were good enough for HFEW to ban him from ever talking to her again!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
as a CHIMPO, how many personal days off is he allowed? Is the trip part of his paid time off? :ROFLMAO:
He's on Personal Journey Days leave at the moment. He's allowed 5 per year on top of holidays, maternity leave, safe space days, bowel reinvigoration and resilience awareness, faux bereavement days, military dress-up days, and effective navel fluff-cleansing forays. All on a salary of $ 70,000 a year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Neither of them have got anything to offer anybody. They're totally without talent and have no discernable intelligence, education, ability, character, personality, looks etc. They're getting older now and have failed to demonstrate that they can work hard or have any staying power in anything. They're a one hit wonder and are heading downwards. Rapidly.

Harry is stupid and lazy and his CHIMPO gig will fizzle out sooner rather than later. They are a pair of pointless losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I am hoping that Cams has the situation properly sussed and, having seen H from 1000 miles away, has been providing Chuck the the emotional and strategic support that he needs to face the tsunami of whining and blackmail that H had to check into the hold as it was too big for any overhead compartment.

I suspect that she and K and frankly probably Anne and Zara (and maybe Mike and Peter too) might have all collected their thoughts into a strategy (choreographed by Anne, of course) to arm all the vulnerable assault points for a robust rebuff.

As for Eugenie being H's best friend - I have zero recollection of him interacting with either sister ever. At all. ( I could be wrong). I feel it is all BS flown over via FedEx by MM (she played one in Horrible Bosses - so you know... its on her CV innit? she probably still has the costume) who is aware of how much tit she got for doing her big "I'm preggers" reveal at Eugenie's wedding.

Just reading the tealeaves from Fergie's post-wedding apoplectic tea-throwing tells me there is no love there. So meg is trying to hammer a PR nail that is already an overcooking rigatoni.
Never. Gonna.Happen. They remember. They know. Megsy, they are not your allies -- stop pretending. They just know how to keep their mouths shut. Oh -- and yeah -- they had better tiaras and dresses than you. both sisters. and both married unconditional money (ie their spouses are independently wealthy). kindly duck off, Megsy. you are having to beg after pulling the plug on your cash-flow. Wow what a miscalculation.
brilliant ResidentMerkin great post

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Telegraph update on the post-funeral family gathering at Windsor

- Harry was there for an hour or so
- There's a suggestion that he had a chat with Charles and HMTQ. Might just be speculation
- He brought his US security team with him for the trip on the BA flight

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep.I predict the cover of American Vogue for her debut. :cautious:
But we thought they were going to do that with Archie, that never happened (although according to blind gossip she was.expecting much more ££$$ and didn't get it).

they've kept Archie away, can't see why baby 2 should be any different unless for a charidee cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell, I spent a week in a field with no internet and it's taken me all day to catch up!
Harrys wife needs to step the duck away from Instagram, it's embarrassingly desperate.

I'm off to trawl news sites to see what else I've missed, before braving the funeral on iPlayer, I've only seen front pages in a newsagents.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This exact.! There are so many content creators for so many platforms and streaming services now. If one is going to survive in this entertainment era one needs to be very niche. For those people who love monarchies we have unprecedented access to their social media, and Harry and Megs obviously won’t ever fit in there, ever again. For woke level stuff there are established organizations that already capture the attention of the woke set and have gone to the bank with it. She isn’t an actor, never really was. I have no idea looking at the current social media environment where these two fit. Maybe thats why they look increasingly desperate.
Talking about niche. I currently very much enjoy YouTube videos of drains being unclogged. Fascinating I think and sometimes gruesome especially the crappy ones. Do you think this is the kind of niche they can fill?
(I'm not joking by the way )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
But we thought they were going to do that with Archie, that never happened (although according to blind gossip she was.expecting much more ££$$ and didn't get it).

they've kept Archie away, can't see why baby 2 should be any different unless for a charidee cover.
Like someone on here said by the time she has the baby america will be bored of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I suspect a barrier has gone around the Queen to stop him seeing her. I suspect everything now has to go via Charles as Philip dealt with everything family, so I think he told Charles to take over when he passed.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.