Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking about how the press always calls HRH The Duchess of Cambridge 'Kate Middleton' - but instead of complaining HRH just gets on with her job, with class and grace. If Meghan had stayed in the RF and the press kept calling her 'Meghan Markle' she would be kicking off/accusing them of racism 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 48
To be honest it's getting silly now.
Even as a regular on here I have no clue which acronym to use, it's frustrating having to choose the appropriate one.
So if it's all the same to y'all I think I'll go back to hazza and smeggy, since neither one is their given/public/press moniker so won't show up in searches by them or their minions.
Does anyonne else think that hazza has been told not to come 'home' to Monty tit Hole until he gets the money shots of his family smiling and happy with him? She never lets him off leash so it's significant that she's taking a punt on on him handling this on his own for so long. She'll be harassing him hourly with "Did you get the promises re titles and security yet? Did you? DID YOU?" on a loop.
So yah, the palace is playing a blinder, Charles and Brenda both removed from his proximity and Wills back doing his job, stepping up for Football and the people who love it. By the time hazza boards his cheapo flight back to Cali he'll have ripped out what remains of his hair in frustration. He doesn't handle stress well as we know.
She NEEDS those images so she can crow "See? The Family have no problem with our Porka interview. They know My Truth was correct and are grateful that I pointed out their racism, hence the diversity post now being created at the Palace. All thanks to lil ole Me. So no need for public negativity re the interview, moving swiftly on to my next stunt dot dot dot ."

Also, (donning my hard hat here) ... I hate to piss on lovely ideas but I'm not keen on the next thread title being Happy Birthday Brenda (or variations thereof.) The funeral is over, we've been hugely supportive of them this past 10 days or more but we need to get back to basics and away from We Love Royals style thread headers. Feel free to batter me.😐
freda19spot on as usual and we need to get away from the silly stuff and concentrate our usual venom to spit and goboff. I do agree that he is hanging it out for the wonga and no one is playing ball with him and bet she is raving fit to burst. " Do not dare to come back empty handed you bleep that's my insurance for Wayne and Waynetta"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Meghan definitely has some mental issues, she's crazy
Crazy like a fox. In Amercia we think she is a sociopath. Anybody else think her facial expressions as PH was lifting her veil at their wedding were rehearsed in the mirror, self-videoed to critique and then finally acted out to perfection when the time came? The only time we've seen real acting talent from her👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Also, someone said in the link that was posted WTTE "LOOK! Kate looks SO much bigger than Camilla, and as we all know Kate is petite."

WTF:m Kate is tall and towers over most of the other royal ladies.
I do think the image has been dicked with but only for presentation, not in a conspiracy way.

Reactions: 22
Maybe H ought to be reminded of that old saying. Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you'll see them again on your way down.
Maybe about now hes beginning to ponder his life.

Wouldn’t it be nice to think that he’s starting to put two and two together. Maybe just maybe he might start seeing a correlation between how how his wife estranged herself from her family and how she’s subsequently orchestrated his familial estrangement. Maybe he’s able to see she’s the common denominator in all of this. Maybe about now he’s wondering how he went from a purposeful, ex-military, polo playing happy man, beloved by his country and family, to a sad, whining, balding bloke dancing to the tune of a ‘master calligrapher‘ and ‘woke wreath designer’.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just how many "royal experts" are there?
And who qualifies as such?
Is it ok now for anybody to just give themselves this title?

There's far too many of them and far too many people take their opinions as fact.
That's what I'm fed up of.

Reactions: 30
Daily Mail has this
Disgusting. The Palace needs to figure this out, the US media are out of their control, but they should try to "drown" the British media with their own content.
Every article inserts a repeat, of:racism, unjust comparisons, Harkles acts of compassion, such things stick, just like Diana.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
have you seen them lay a table!
Rulers and little spacing widgets - society would collapse if a spoon is a millimetre to close to a fork :cool:
something as big and sturdy as a chair is starter level for them :D
To be fair, if they're laying up that enormous table for a state banquet, if you're 2mm out on each setting, you've no room left for about six people once you get to the other end of it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Exactly. Catherine got a lot of positive posts from the funeral. Being credited with being the peacemaker so what do we see a day later, H wife the peacemaker. She is truly the most jealous cow. I’m waiting for the pix of her sitting in a car staring out the window wearing a black hat and pearls.
Yes she is certainly jealous but it’s not just good old fashioned jealousy. It goes way deeper than that. Think * The hand that rocks the cradle * level of pure pathological hatred. It’s actually scary. I know it’s never likely to happen but Kate should make sure she’s never alone with her.
That probably sounds pretty melodramatic but I think she’s capable of anything.
A Roxanne Pallet type but far worse.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Disgusting. The Palace needs to figure this out, the US media are out of their control, but they should try to "drown" the British media with their own content.
Every article inserts a repeat, of:racism, unjust comparisons, Harkles acts of compassion, such things stick, just like Diana.
I don't get why people in the US think they even have a say in what goes on in the UK. Didn't this whole woke culture start in the US and its made its way over here in the last few years? A lot of US publications are saying things like the monarchy is outdated (and this has been empowered by Harry and his wife's stupid claims). Do they realise that it's absolutely none of their business? Is this trying to say that "America rules the whole world" and so every other country should give up their culture and conform to their standards?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
He is hanging around like a bad smell so if it's not money then what else does he want?? or perhaps because he hasn't got what she wanted he is scared to go home to it.

It is all a bit strange no one seems to be interacting with him at all and he is still here.

It all smells like rotten fish but it seems ,at last as if the family has finally got the measure of these bloody charlatans and doing what they do best, ignoring them.

haven't heard too much today from the other side possibly waiting for Hazzno to spill the beans, perhaps he will keep his gob shut this time, that won't please she who must be obeyed, bet she's having a fit with her leg up - or over in her case.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Have loved reading these threads....

At times it may not feel like it - but slowly the machine is moving against the Harkles.

Royal family have control over £, titles and security. They didn't have control of the media narrative.. but I think that is changing with the "victims" being shown how self entitled and how much they lie... basically who they really are.. all by the continued drip feed of nonsense pr....

I think it will come to them being brought back into the family and told to be quiet (unlikely unless its just H) or they will be cut loose. They've played all their cards, screamed victim but now want back in. If they're not let back in... what else can they run to the press on? If they do come up with more outlandish stories .. who will even believe them now other than the sugars .. they can't rely on the press that they hate/suing?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Would have been?
The night is still young 😉

WTF is it about these people & their abiding sense of entitlement.
How can anyone really believe that a deposit paid is the equivalent of the full price?
How embarrassing for a grown man to be taken to court & have Mummy bale him out!

I believe that HMTQmum ran up substantial debt throughout her life & was well in the deepest red of a overdraft at Coutts etc.
I assume that if the interest was promptly paid then all was OK.
Imagine the bank letters coming through the post!
Queen Mum believed in a bottle of champagne in every room and didn’t believe in bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the only thing we currently have to fear from America is chlorinated chicken.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.