Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s bang on about Meghan and Harry though
How funny 😂 - yeah, I've got to get out the clippers for hubby's neck! Glad several people noticed how slobby H looked; I found it so disrespectful: ill-fitting and rumpled suit, distracted attitude and face/hair a mess. Someone here pointed out that as former military he should have shaved off the beard. Agree - and clip the hair! There's a photo of him with William in front (going into the church) - what a contrast.

On one hand, it's sad and alarming - often slovenliness is a sign of mental deterioration. But I read that H has always been sloppy, so despite the occasion he couldn't be arsed. Or doesn't know how to look after himself?

One thing to be grateful for is how fabulous all the other RF men looked in comparison (though I thought PA looked the least good).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How funny 😂 - yeah, I've got to get out the clippers for hubby's neck! Glad several people noticed how slobby H looked; I found it so disrespectful: ill-fitting and rumpled suit, distracted attitude and face/hair a mess. Someone here pointed out that as former military he should have shaved off the beard. Agree - and clip the hair! There's a photo of him with William in front (going into the church) - what a contrast.

On one hand, it's sad and alarming - often slovenliness is a sign of mental deterioration. But I read that H has always been sloppy, so despite the occasion he couldn't be arsed. Or doesn't know how to look after himself?

One thing to be grateful for is how fabulous all the other RF men looked in comparison (though I thought PA looked the least good).
PA reminded me of an emperor penguin with his chest puffed out. It just made him look pompous even if that wasn't the intention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I've read that William has asked Zara to step up, and I think Mike would be great for the Rugby Patronages. I'd like to see these two more up front in the RF, I know Zara has just had a baby, but in a few years maybe. I'd rather see Mike and Zara step up than the York girls, I've got a bad feeling about them as their loyalty will be to their father first, and I think he's another angry bitter, spare, and arrogant to boot.

when I saw this picture I thought how unkempt H was and his suit is dirty , birds shitting on the Harkles again? Also, you'd think he'd get his neck hair trimmed. PP would tear him off a strip if he saw him like this on duty. What a slob
That would be fantastic, Zara is my favourite. A no nonsense girl that could sink a pint and deliver a punch in the blink of an eye!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think the York girls should have ever been given Princess titles.

Ok, they have them now so they can't really be taken away and they had every right to be at Prince Philip's Funeral, as did Andrew, but I think its time there was a pruning excercise.

Who appears on the balcony at Buckingham Palace is a good starting point.
Only have the Royals who actually do a load of duties on there.
So that means Andrew and daughters can stay inside those doors.

Or even better, as part of the "WTF do we do about Harry & family's titles" decision,
demote the York girls to "Lady" and announce Andrew has "retired."

Prune the Yorks.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah there is honestly something about her I really don’t like.

The fact that Edward and Anne didn’t acknowledge Henry was brilliant I love that they aired him, it goes to show no one is fooled by his tit.

I get this sense of doom with her too. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and both of her parents are 🐍🐍 with one refusing to speak and one that can’t hold her breath let alone her mouth.
It could be more likely that it is HW who is clinging on to the relationship.
But there was the whole Frogmore cottage thing too.
Is JCMH staying with Eugenie or not just now?
As that gives HW a hotline to her too.
Nest of vipers if so.
They only got it because Andy kicked up a stink about it.

He wanted his girls to have the same benefits as William and His ex brother.

He wanted them to have the titles and security, Andrew has always wanted to be king , him and Charles don’t have the best relationship.

Ok, they have them now so they can't really be taken away and they had every right to be at their Grandfather's Funeral, as did Andrew, but I think its time there was a pruning excercise.

Or even better, as part of the "WTF do we do about Harry & family's titles" decision,

Prune 'em all.

Reactions: 26
It’ll be interesting to see what does happen with Frogmore. While it was bestowed as a wedding present, it was given under the premise they were to be working Royals, not fleeing traitorous liars. There can’t be any justification for them assuming future charge of that house. Even if Harry ever wanted to return, Meghan is so hated and reviled now I doubt whether she will be planning a herbaceous border anywhere but Montecito.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope HMTQ or if not TQ Charles claims back as property of The Crown.

It’ll be interesting to see what does happen with Frogmore. While it was bestowed as a wedding present, it was given under the premise they were to be working Royals, not fleeing traitorous liars. There can’t be any justification for them assuming future charge of that house. Even if Harry ever wanted to return, Meghan is so hated and reviled now I doubt whether she will be planning a herbaceous border anywhere but Montecito.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What pressure? They hardly ever worked. And when they did, they only did what they liked and found glamorous enough to show up for.

Reminds me of a collegue I once had. We were dusting the shelves and he only cleaned those where he liked what was standing on those shelves. Wasn't a lot. When he was booted there wasn't much of a difference in workload for everyone else. Some people are better at avoiding work than doing some.
You read me wrong there! I was referring to pressure being put on other royals now that the Dopey Duo have left. Charles and William now need to restructure and therefore more work pressure will be put on others to fill the gap that H&M should have filled. Hope I'm clearer here 🥰

Reactions: 16
You read me wrong there! I was referring to pressure being put on other royals now that the Dopey Duo have left. Charles and William now need to restructure and therefore more work pressure will be put on others to fill the gap that H&M should have filled. Hope I'm clearer here 🥰
What does Peter Phillips do? Besides milk commercials😉... Could he be brought into the working royal mix?

Think this says a lot … someone has lost his HRH
Not official...Snowdon spelled incorrectly

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This came up as a suggestion in youtube and absolutely love Zara and Mike. But could you seriously imagine JCHC and his first wife having this sort of conversation on Netflix about anything? It would involve having an actual real opinion and a personality

Interesting how they both went quiet at the hosts suggestion of HFEX in the back row...

Why did you add the rre to the the word before wife 😂
Actually I think it was a different typo: I think the "cur" was meant to be "low"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Much as I love Mike and Zara, I can’t see them being brought in as full royals somehow and don’t think they’d want to be really.

My hope is that Charles wants to make it as small as feasibly possible.

Does anyone know if, going back to George VI time, did his siblings Mary, George and Henry do public duties? They were always “we four” as a family, George and Elizabeth with the princesses so a very small unit. When did the expectation develop that all the hangers on also had to be the part of the royal machine? The 7 Kents and Gloucesters and from our point of view now the Yorks and Sussexes?

I want Charles and Wills to be truly ruthless! No one but them, the Wessex parents and Anne working and preferably HRHs stripped from the rest too. I mean, what’s actually essential when it comes to engagements? The government hosting and trips, the military ones and the official thank yous/honours system with all its bits including garden parties. They could do that with just 7 of them and then as much charity stuff as is possible on top.

Slice and dice, Charles!:m
Things were far less transparent in those days and press deference to the monarchy was still very much a thing. All senior royals would have been on the civil list at the time and undertaken partonages. Royals were often also posted as governer generals to Canada, Australia etc.

Apparently part of the leaving agreement was that they would pay market rent (or Charles more likely) now that they are no longer working royals and that they had paid up for "a number of years"

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oprah spreading the word:

Notice Murky Meg, she is confused about subconsciousnes marketing, the old picture is telling its viewership that the interview was nothing bad and that everything is just like before.
Gayle informed its viewership the rift was there before and that its important to forgive.
Harry has forgiven "teh racists" by speaking again to them, and our Megsy, she is everywhere :
The stench, the unbearable stench of Camillas rehabilitation process is.. everywhere.
Who knows, maybe William is also "trapped" and all these games played at the funeral, to make it all about the Harkles, are part of the plan.
Lord Geidt is somewhere outthere thinking about his lucky escape.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What pressure? They hardly ever worked. And when they did, they only did what they liked and found glamorous enough to show up for.

Reminds me of a collegue I once had. We were dusting the shelves and he only cleaned those where he liked what was standing on those shelves. Wasn't a lot. When he was booted there wasn't much of a difference in workload for everyone else. Some people are better at avoiding work than doing some.
Yes and end up making more work for everyone else when they are around.

Reactions: 17
We never did get the statement from Brenda regarding the March deadline and what happens to the terrible twosome. Probably put off until the Philip situation was resolved. But as we know from the medals and patronages situation, the Harkles were clearly informed before the official announcement. We know this because of hazza ramping up the phone calls desperately trying to change her mind so that he could flaunt his patronages and military titles during the Porka interview. Sources at the palace said they were puzzled by the sudden intense onslaught of pleading calls ... until Chris Ship sussed out the big interview being prepared. Then it was 2+2= 4 and the reason for his panic became clear.He'd been told her decision, probably by herself, and it threw the interview plans for harry-the-hero into disarray
Anyhoo, we know all that, but the point I'm making is that I think hazza knows what Brenda has planned for them and he doesn't like it. He really had no choice re coming home for the funeral, but had NO intention of speaking to Phil. He knows Phil will have been complicit in any Brenda decisions and resents him. Like he resents anyone who thwarts his smeggy's plans. He did the bare minimum required to avoid looking like an even bigger bleep than usual and now it's back to his controller where he feels safe in his new life .... bleeping headcase.
Yah, he knows what is coming now that the Phil situation is done and dusted and is getting off side back to mummy for cuddles and roast chicken. duck gangan's birthday, the witch is screwing up his life. Go granny go.:m:m:m

also no news on the ANL court case/appeal etc. hmmmm

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Ok, they have them now so they can't really be taken away and they had every right to be at Prince Philip's Funeral, as did Andrew, but I think its time there was a pruning excercise.

Prune the Yorks.
I used to think the same about the girls.
Then I watched a documentary about them called The Pampered Princesses and it changed my opinion.
They both have jobs yet in their spare time they do work for charities.
They came across as very pleasant despite who their parents are.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry if this is off topic but I thought it was so sweet and might cheer up other people too. And the Queen looks gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Great title.

As much as I hate this whole pandemic situation, I am very glad the Queen got to spend so much time with Prince Philip in the past year. I have read quite a lot of press that stated both HM and PP were enjoying their time - going on walks and having dining together everyday, which would not be possible if the Queen was at full-swing working mode.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/04/prince-philip-death-the-queen

It must had been a very nice and fulfilling period of time for both of them. God save our gracious Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.