Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PantisShatis

If she’s 33 weeks she must be due in May then. I’m 36 weeks and due the start of May. That would mean she conceived round about the time she said she miscarried.
I can smell the stench of shite all the way from America.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

JAR21

VIP Member
Meghan, 39, is due to begin maternity leave in around four weeks, with the couple’s second child, a daughter, thought to be due in June.
With tensions in the family remaining high after the couple’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey, there had already been speculation that the Duchess would decide to remain in California rather than risk overshadowing the sombre occasion.

Maternity leave from whaaattt??

Whats in his eye?
Someone spat in it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95

keylimepie

VIP Member
I was discussing Hazno and Megs with my Dad earlier today. He’s not a man of many words but we were talking about Prince Philip and I said that Harry might come over for the funeral. My Dad replied “He can fuck off. After what he’s done he doesn’t deserve this country’s sympathy for his grandfather’s death as he trashed every single one of us” Welcome to the dark side Dad 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

50sGirl

VIP Member
The ... in their 'compassionate' statement re Prince Philip.

Although I did think the thread title was going to be 'one steps out with actresses, one doesn't marry them' - can I request this for the next thread??
I agree.
It needs to be a title in its own right and the thread title suggestion not attributed to any Tattler at all but thanks to HRH Prince Philip for the thread title!

Harry & Meghan #89 “One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them” - Prince Philip

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Limey

VIP Member
I know its wrong but I'm still amused by them playing their nuclear Oprah bullshit interview joker for maximum exposure, then Phil checkmating them.

I like to think its what he would have wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Vanelope

VIP Member
If they are going with the grandson angle - he is no more important than Zara, Peter (the eldest grandchild), the York girls or Louise and James. William is the heir so is more important by protocol but Harry is with the others. if they aren’t walking, he shouldn’t either.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
‘Advised not to fly’ AKA no bollocks to face the people in person she’s scrutinised and branded racist or has been told do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

planetmirth

VIP Member
Serious question: does harry even know how to purchase plane tickets? :ROFLMAO: His flights to Canada and LA were most likely orchestrated by Smeggy. Doubt she will help him arrange a flight back home.
serious answer...Harry coming through customs

“ anything to declare Sir” ...

Yes my father cut me off, the BRF is Racist, I feel let down by my father , Kate made M cry, I’ve no bleeding idea what day I got married, ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

igiveup

VIP Member
How can people on socials be saying Andrew shouldn’t attend the funeral and that he has no right to be there.

One comment I saw was PP wouldn’t want Andrew at the funeral and that Harry & Meghan will be the royals who are the ones he wants there the most.

I can’t deal with these Wokies man they are actually stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Top virtue signalling
She flew the Atlantic when she was several weeks further into a geriatric pregnancy than she is now, and for a fucking shopping trip, gift grab and bar hopping activity. Like shit she isn't flying because of pregnancy.

We all know she isn't flying because she's not welcome, likely explicitly or implicitly not invited anyway, and is too much of a coward to face them all if she were invited. Let alone the British public. Or Piers Morgan.

And nobody believes she was denied mental help for suicidal ideation unless they're wilfully ignorant at this point. There's again zero evidence for any of her claims, and an awful lot to refute it, including the RF's history of allowing members as far back as Princess Margaret to get inpatient mental help, both Harry and William having mental health counselling for years, and Harry himself being part of a mental health charity. Hell, even Philip's own Mother Princess Alice had a known spell in a mental institution after the war.

I personally believe that the truth is that she wanted to do a paid promotional deal to check into her mate's newly opened posh person wellness 'retreat' (that she mentioned on her instagram previously) for a spell during her pregnancy and THAT is specifically what was denied, because merching and financial backscratching while a working royal is not allowed, and this was spun into 'denied permission to go somewhere' with the lie about her mental health added to add outrage to what otherwise would be a total non-story or rather a story about her own lack of financial ethics, lack of understanding of her role and of course, her own personal greed.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
If he flew American then I bet he paid for his own ticket 😂 No way would he forgo a BA 1st class if someone else was footing the bill.
It confirms that the RF refused to pay for a private jet. Thank you, palace vipers. 😜

• Heart
  • Haha