Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Rachel (Meghan) is never ever allowed to set foot in any royal residences ever again. Plus can we stop,calling him Harry - his real name is Henry sorry for any Henry’s about but William is such a strong name!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pl
Yeah Sophie had a real rough time - especially cos she decided to keep her job and got caught in a compromising newspaper sting. She kept her head down after she stopped working and now she’s more fabulous than ever.

I mean MeAgain could have easily done the same kind of stuff - the press were always going to say tit about her being an actress. The same way they went after Catherine for not having a ‘proper job’ after uni. But no, she’s a narcissistic actress who has to have the spotlight on her. I mean... this is the same woman who had everyone talking about her at Eugenie’s wedding lol, how Eugenie is still friends with her idk.
Sophie Wessex had the extra challenge of being seen as a front for Edwards sexuality. The gay rumours took a good while to die down, and there are some who still believe that he bats for both sides. Allegedly.
Sophie has proved herself as a valuable member of the RF and has worked her socks off to get there. I like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
social media is now filled with uneducated 20 year olds who see last years movement as an way to now attack anyone who’s white for “doing them wrong”

very few know what exactly has been done wrong, very few know what a history book looks like let alone cracked open the spine of one, but they’ve been giving a pass to attack.

you can’t disagree with a black person, if you do you’re racist. So sit down and take the abuse because “your ancestors.........”

it’s tiring.
Well if you want to complain about my ancestors, I suggest that you go dig them up & have a word with them yourself.

But I think if they could, they may well refute your argument about exploitation & white privilege as spurious as they were no richer, no less exploited, no better fed or shod, no less diseased & had as few land rights or civil rights as your ancestors.
Imagine if they could meet, what tales they’d have to tell, reminiscing about the bad old days.

Do I refute that racism & modern slavery are a scourge of of all our societies? - absolutely not.
Do I find the hypocritical self-serving CRT cant to be lazy & divisive? - yes I do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Pl

Sophie Wessex had the extra challenge of being seen as a front for Edwards sexuality. The gay rumours took a good while to die down, and there are some who still believe that he bats for both sides. Allegedly.
Sophie has proved herself as a valuable member of the RF and has worked her socks off to get there. I like her.
I like her as well.
She has grown into attractive mature woman.
She spoke very movingly today of Philip, with warmth & acceptance of their loss.

HMTQ has some fine women (Anne, Camilla, Kate, Sophie) alongside her - each of them to their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Top virtue signalling
Um er, to go sit with the people on the plane who ignored her when she was suicidal ORrrrrr to go sit with the RF who did not know that she was feeling suicidal at the time because neither she not her dimwit husband actually said anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Pl

Loose leaf Linley makes the finest tea.

Reactions: 9
I think this is a massive demonstration of the tabloid press respecting the wishes of TQ as there isn't a single photo. Nothing. Nada. If there is a ohota that surfaces it will be from one of Megsy's paid puppets. So far. Nothing. Not even from the US. There is a cross atlantic blackout and that is AWESOME.
I think he may have called various cousins but as I said earlier I suspect it was only peter who answered. Two cousins have newborns and bigger fish to fry. One is a newlywed and she and her sister are daughters of Andrew and Fergie who have their own issues and will not want to be associated with Hazno. The cousins all know that priority one is supporting TQ. I don't see any of them answering the call except maybe Peter as that is the one person willing to speak to him at the Easter church event in 2019. Zara? Nfw
Pter drew the shortest straw

Reactions: 11
I can imagine Gayle King calling Harry and being like Harry when you see your family in England for the funeral find out if Prince Philip died of natural causes.

She probs expects a full report from PP doctor on how he died.

She’s so annoying and I hope she won’t be covering the funeral on her vile show GMA
Gayle King is an idiot. After Kobe Bryant died, there was a clip going around where she was interviewing a female friend of his and she (GK) brought up the rape allegations against him. I don't know if he raped that girl or not, but everyone seemed to elevate him to God status just because he was a basketball star. Regardless, bringing that up so soon after he died, and to a friend of his no less, was such a crap thing to do. Gayle King is no more of a journalist than her buddy Oprah is. They're just opportunists who go where the money/publicity is, and they don't care about other people.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I hope Rachel (Meghan) is never ever allowed to set foot in any royal residences ever again. Plus can we stop,calling him Harry - his real name is Henry sorry for any Henry’s about but William is such a strong name!
He’s only called Harry when we are feeling kind otherwise it’s a free for all
1618174214852.jpeg

• Haha
Top virtue signalling
She flew the Atlantic when she was several weeks further into a geriatric pregnancy than she is now, and for a bleeping shopping trip, gift grab and bar hopping activity. Like tit she isn't flying because of pregnancy.

We all know she isn't flying because she's not welcome, likely explicitly or implicitly not invited anyway, and is too much of a coward to face them all if she were invited. Let alone the British public. Or Piers Morgan.

And nobody believes she was denied mental help for suicidal ideation unless they're wilfully ignorant at this point. There's again zero evidence for any of her claims, and an awful lot to refute it, including the RF's history of allowing members as far back as Princess Margaret to get inpatient mental help, both Harry and William having mental health counselling for years, and Harry himself being part of a mental health charity. Hell, even Philip's own Mother Princess Alice had a known spell in a mental institution after the war.

I personally believe that the truth is that she wanted to do a paid promotional deal to check into her mate's newly opened posh person wellness 'retreat' (that she mentioned on her instagram previously) for a spell during her pregnancy and THAT is specifically what was denied, because merching and financial backscratching while a working royal is not allowed, and this was spun into 'denied permission to go somewhere' with the lie about her mental health added to add outrage to what otherwise would be a total non-story or rather a story about her own lack of financial ethics, lack of understanding of her role and of course, her own personal greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I think Madeline Odent is the American woman who was employed at a UK museum last summer when all the BLM protests were on, and " helpfully " tweeted instructions on which toxic chemicals to use to cause permanent damge to statues. I think she may be the daughter - in - law of Micheal Odent ,the famous French obstetrician. Got to laugh at her calling Meghan's pregnancy " geriatric". Meghan will not be pleased with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She flew the Atlantic when she was several weeks further into a geriatric pregnancy than she is now, and for a bleeping shopping trip, gift grab and bar hopping activity. Like tit she isn't flying because of pregnancy.

We all know she isn't flying because she's not welcome, likely explicitly or implicitly not invited anyway, and is too much of a coward to face them all if she were invited. Let alone the British public. Or Piers Morgan.

And nobody believes she was denied mental help for suicidal ideation unless they're wilfully ignorant at this point. There's again zero evidence for any of her claims, and an awful lot to refute it, including the RF's history of allowing members as far back as Princess Margaret to get inpatient mental help, both Harry and William having mental health counselling for years, and Harry himself being part of a mental health charity. Hell, even Philip's own Mother Princess Alice had a known spell in a mental institution after the war.

I personally believe that the truth is that she wanted to do a paid promotional deal to check into her mate's newly opened posh person wellness 'retreat' (that she mentioned on her instagram previously) for a spell during her pregnancy and THAT is specifically what was denied, because merching and financial backscratching while a working royal is not allowed, and this was spun into 'denied permission to go somewhere' with the lie about her mental health added to add outrage to what otherwise would be a total non-story or rather a story about her own lack of financial ethics, lack of understanding of her role and of course, her own personal greed.
Also, she was pregnant ( I believe she was) and could have sought help from her medical team regarding her mental health, she’s a liar.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.