Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Will Harry fly to the UK?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second title in honour of HRH Prince Philip:

“One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry ‘em “

idea by @Kotare and @50sGirl

Thank you for the title @Just me la la la

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I really hope that actually they as a family have moved on over the past 12/13 months, and every Snarkle failure just reinforces their position? So as to be less painful, because they have come to expect nothing more (had similar myself....) C&P from back end of last thread because having been in a similar position I hope they have/are starting to come to terms with fact that sometimes families are just rubbish.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Boris has announced that he will not be going to the funeral and is giving up his seat for a family member
So now Boris and Trump are showing more compassion than JCMH. I'm sorry but 2021 is turning out to be even more fucked up than 2020

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
So now Boris and Trump are showing more compassion than JCMH. I'm sorry but 2021 is turning out to be even more fucked up than 2020
It disgusts me somehow that he couldn't even somehow mention the word "Granddad" or whatever he called him. It was so impersonal.

• Sad
Reactions: 60
That bloody announcement! Thanks for your service! It sounds like a leaving card from someone who’s worked a few months at McDonald’s!!! Nothing remotely compassionate about it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Meghan, 39, is due to begin maternity leave in around four weeks, with the couple’s second child, a daughter, thought to be due in June.
With tensions in the family remaining high after the couple’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey, there had already been speculation that the Duchess would decide to remain in California rather than risk overshadowing the sombre occasion.

Maternity leave from whaaattt??

Whats in his eye?
Someone spat in it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95
If, as reported, senior royals which are usually the males, are walking behind the coffin, I bloody hope H doesn't then turn all this back to him with "it brought back all the memories of my mother's funeral". A bit like the camera clicks which traumatised him. Till he met M and went to Netflix etc
He'll do no such thing. He can't possibly be expected to keep up when he'll be running up and down the street with a tin cup begging mourners for alms for his poor pregnant wife and indigent son back home in their crime-infested, multi-million dollar neighborhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
There is something odd about the Palace announcement.
Tin foil hat..
What if she arives with Harry, claims that she wanted to "support" him, but didn't want to "overshadow" the Royals by announcing that she will be there, because well as we now.. she is the most popular Royal.
The oddity is the protocol in this, Bucks is exposing it self to later claims that additional information was witheld by them.
Relevant, because she sent letters on Kensington stationary after no longer being at Kensington. They are prone to deception and lying.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.