Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was discussing Hazno and Megs with my Dad earlier today. He’s not a man of many words but we were talking about Prince Philip and I said that Harry might come over for the funeral. My Dad replied “He can duck off. After what he’s done he doesn’t deserve this country’s sympathy for his grandfather’s death as he trashed every single one of us” Welcome to the dark side Dad 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Just random pondering a - do you think the RF asked Lady CC to reveal it was Anne who was the supposed racist in order to defuse the allegations knowing PP was so close to the end? It would’ve been awful to overshadow the funeral with the whole who was it saga. Since the name was leaked, everyone’s more like, yeah ok, that makes sense, move on now.
I can't see this, and it wasn't true anyway. In the interview H&M were confused about what was said and when, and it was just mud-slinging on their part to add to their victimhood. I can't recall Anne being revealed as a racist. I think the Palace hit this on the head and the story went away because there was no truth in it in the first place.

Reactions: 21
It says in this article by Russell Myers that Harry should be back in England within the next 24 hours and also how him and William should stand shoulder to shoulder.

Not sure if it’s been shared already , apologies if it has.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/william-harry-stand-shoulder-shoulder-23891881.amp
I think it will go either in precedence or succession order and there will be social distancing as there was in the unveiling of the magnificent 7 so no shoulder to shoulder will be occurring for people who are not in the same bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It says in this article by Russell Myers that Harry should be back in England within the next 24 hours and also how him and William should stand shoulder to shoulder.

Not sure if it’s been shared already , apologies if it has.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/william-harry-stand-shoulder-shoulder-23891881.amp
If he does come what's the betting she's secretly with him? This would account for the stories of the camera crew following her around while he's "away".

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I was discussing Hazno and Megs with my Dad earlier today. He’s not a man of many words but we were talking about Prince Philip and I said that Harry might come over for the funeral. My Dad replied “He can duck off. After what he’s done he doesn’t deserve this country’s sympathy for his grandfather’s death as he trashed every single one of us” Welcome to the dark side Dad 😊
Yessss Dad 😂🙌🏻 completely agree!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she’s got any desire to come back here...but I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong 😑.

Reactions: 17
I personally think Meghan and Harry have huge amounts of positive PR to make up for the massive mistake they made doing that interview. They thought the result would be different and I think as time has passed it has only gotten worse for them.

I think people like Meghan create little safe spaces where they have yes people around them who quickly learn to only tell them good news. Or pay the price. So I think Harry actually has no real concept about how he is seen by the real world.

I think she has no other choice but to allow Harry to go cause they made yet another massive mistake with their message and she has to try change the narrative.

I also think there is a certain amount of humour in thinking of Harry sitting in an 11 hour flight, hopefully not on a private jet, and that he spends the 11 hours being hagggled by other travellers. There is a good chance people will find out when he leaves and people will then have 11 hours to prepare for his arrival. If I lived in the uk I may even have gone with a sign or something in a place he wont miss.

I also think people will find out where he will be staying and again people could haggle him. I suspect this trip may be a wake up call. And if it isnt then he deserves everything that is coming his way.

There is also a very good reason nothing they do works out....Karma is a witch. And they actually dont invest in what they are doing and put in the necessary hard work and as a result it fails. After all ... you get what you put in.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Id say he will walk but will be at the back. This time the senior royals will go ahead of him.
That will piss him off and he will have a face like thunder.
Surely it will be Charles, Anne, Andrew, Edward?

That was such a short, cold (begrudged?) tribute to Prince Philip from that snivelling wee tit and his minder - who on earth scripted that? Even if it had been something more heartfelt, albeit a bit less 'Royal' ... along the lines of;

Dearest Grandfather, you'll be missed more than you'll ever know. Our hearts will always hold special memories of you. You were a great and wonderful part of our lives and will be loved always. From your doting grandson Harry, Meghan and Archie.

I might have been a bit more forgiving.

I. AM. ANGRY! :mad: The poor Queen. :( I wonder what her thoughts were when she read their 'tribute'.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If he does come what's the betting she's secretly with him? This would account for the stories of the camera crew following her around while he's "away".
She will stay in cali and just say wtf she wants without Harry's input, with lots of faux drama I imagine.

So glad she isn't going. I'd have punched the telly if I had to watch her grabbing his hand all the time, patting his back like a small child.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I don't understand why harry is still in california. What is he waiting for? Is he waiting for Covid to pass or something? Doesn't he want to be with his grandmother ASAP during a time like this? Is he waiting for summary judgement from his balls-keeper?

Reactions: 18
At least it will be 7 a.m. in LA when the funeral takes place, so most people will be asleep over there. I wonder if Megs will be awake to watch it
She's awake at 4am to clap back at the Queen ffs.....this will be a lie in!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I personally think Meghan and Harry have huge amounts of positive PR to make up for the massive mistake they made doing that interview. They thought the result would be different and I think as time has passed it has only gotten worse for them.

I think people like Meghan create little safe spaces where they have yes people around them who quickly learn to only tell them good news. Or pay the price. So I think Harry actually has no real concept about how he is seen by the real world.

I think she has no other choice but to allow Harry to go cause they made yet another massive mistake with their message and she has to try change the narrative.

I also think there is a certain amount of humour in thinking of Harry sitting in an 11 hour flight, hopefully not on a private jet, and that he spends the 11 hours being hagggled by other travellers. There is a good chance people will find out when he leaves and people will then have 11 hours to prepare for his arrival. If I lived in the uk I may even have gone with a sign or something in a place he wont miss.

I also think people will find out where he will be staying and again people could haggle him. I suspect this trip may be a wake up call. And if it isnt then he deserves everything that is coming his way.

There is also a very good reason nothing they do works out....Karma is a witch. And they actually dont invest in what they are doing and put in the necessary hard work and as a result it fails. After all ... you get what you put in.
Very well said SilentCW and I really hope things work out this way

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why harry is still in california. What is he waiting for? Is he waiting for Covid to pass or something? Doesn't he want to be with his grandmother ASAP during a time like this? Is he waiting for summary judgement from his balls-keeper?
He's either waiting for his pre flight covid test results (I don't know how long they take) or for someone to book and pay for everything before he leaves. And of course he has to arrange security for MM.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He won’t be boo’d at the funeral. Not by the armed forces. There’s too much respect for Prince Philip and it would be terribly wrong. The guy is a twit but he’s just lost his grandfather.

Reactions: 18
I just can not understand if they knew he was really ill, which I’m sure they did why on earth would they go ahead with that interview? Hearts of ICE😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.