Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to play devil's advocate but I had a baby in early May and conceived mid August. So if this baby is late May then I'm guessing she conceived late August, early September? They do say you're extremely fertile after a miscarriage.
She’s pretty well nearly 40. She’s not “extremely fertile” in anyone’s language

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She made every effort to attend?? What effort exactly? Anyone that is allegedly 33 weeks pregnant is going to first seek medical advice on flying I would think, so her Dr said “ not a good idea” so that’s the end of that! No ”effort” involved at all!!
To be fair, I wouldn’t have flown transatlantically at 33 weeks pregnant. For one it would be very uncomfy even in 1st class/private jet!

However I don't think she had any intention of coming (thank goodness) and the “pregnancy“ is a convenient excuse. She hasn’t got the balls to face the royal family after the interview. Shes only got balls when in LA surrounded by her psycophantic crowd.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Smegs orchestrated the interview and fall out, and now Harry is the one having to come over and somewhat face the music!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
He'll be on a gas guzzling private jet
You can here the PR whining churn from here 'unfortunately, despite trying weaally harwd, because of the timing of his grandfathers funeral, Harry had no other choice but to charter a private jet'.

The wanker should have been in the UK weeks ago if he could give close to one tit about his grandfather and family.

Thank you Kotare, 50's Girl, Just Me la la la and Rubythefirebat for your joint efforts in setting up this new thread.
I'm pretty sure that BP know MM isn't pregnant. Just like when Farky was "born" they didn't "welcome" him, they welcomed "the news". These BP posts are very revealing about what the Palace know, but they're discreet and oblique at the same time.
I think she will try and stop Hazzno from attending the funeral and between them they will come up with some excuse - positive Covid, threatened ""miscarriage" ...
I think if they do this they will go all out on it - so all of the above and 'the pressure of all the unfair press' will get thrown in. Extra points for referencing Diana (again).

Reactions: 27
Woking my way through the posts, so delete if already posted

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I bet you now if they offered to throw a fully merch baby shower as part of the wake she'd already be there

I personally think she was dying for them to both be banned so all this civility by the RF will be sending more sets flying
To me it just shows their behaviour up all the more. In the midst of their anguish The Queen and The Royal Family are showing love and compassion. They are going high whilst Harry and Meghan go low.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does that matter with IVF?
Women’s fertility falls off a cliff after thirty five or so. Each year of age makes the chance of conception decrease. IVF helps, certainly but it is also not a given success. It really does depend on how aggressively you approach it, and many countries have limits regarding embryo transfer numbers etc.

Reactions: 18
I agree with the posters who say JCMH has no real idea how much hate he is walking in to.
He is still incredibly naive about so many things.

I wonder what will happen though afterwards. Given he will suddenly find himself back in amongst all the wealth and splendour of Windsor, v his artificial home in the USA. Will he suddenly come to his senses and wonder how on earth he can come back?
Deaths usually trigger life-changing decisions. This is the first major bereavement he has experienced as an adult. (The last being The Queen Mother and Princess Margaret around about the time he was 18).
Will we see a change in him afterwards? Will he find his balls again? Will he even force Meagain to make peace with her father???

As to what she is up to when he is here... if there is a surrogate and she isn’t really up the duff, I wonder if this is the week she will start to play away with the pool boy.

And what do we think the DoE’s ghost is up to? Could he be fixing the brakes on her car now Hazza isn’t around...?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Women’s fertility falls off a cliff after thirty five or so. Each year of age makes the chance of conception decrease. IVF helps, certainly but it is also not a given success. It really does depend on how aggressively you approach it, and many countries have limits regarding embryo transfer numbers etc.
Just to put it out there, the women in my close family have all been very fertile up to the age of 45.... and carried babies full term without IVF. Obviously that isn’t the norm but it’s not an impossibility...

Reactions: 20
One of two things will happen here:
Hazno won't arrive - some 'pregnancy/security' issue
Hazno will arrive and realise he's been a complete and utter prick. The scales will fall from his eyes and he'll see what a narcissistic, manipulative, lying cow-bag he rushed into marrying. Bring on the custody battle. Popcorn anyone? 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree with the posters who say JCMH has no real idea how much hate he is walking in to.

I wonder what will happen though afterwards. Given he will suddenly find himself back in amongst all the wealth and splendour of Windsor, v his artificial home in the USA. Will he suddenly come to his senses and wonder how on earth he can come back?
Deaths usually trigger life-changing decisions. This is the first major bereavement he has experienced as an adult. (The last being The Queen Mother and Princess Margaret around about the time he was 18).
Will we see a change in him afterwards? Will he find his balls again? Will he even force Meagain to make peace with her father???

As to what she is up to when he is here... if there is a surrogate and she isn’t really up the duff, I wonder if this is the week she will start to play away with the pool boy.

And what do we think the DoE’s ghost is up to? Could he be fixing the brakes on her car now Hazza isn’t around...?
That would be nice to believe but I doubt it. I wonder how he’s feeling about facing his family. Why on earth didn’t he fly sooner if he knew his grandfather was dying😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

In my opinion he is so convinced that he has been hard done by and treated badly by the family, that he will have no clue that he is only invited not because of protocol but because they know he will tantrum and make a fool of himself in the press again.
I think they are letting him attend so that he has less to whine about.
This trip wont change him at all, he wont suddenly realise what a twit he is, he will cry to smeg on the phone that he didnt get to play dress up and wear fancy gold braid and how they are mean to him.
She will tell him to ask for cash and grab as much stuff as he can before he hops on the private plane paid for by someone else back to LA so they can slag off his family some more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
That would be nice to believe but I doubt it. I wonder how he’s feeling about facing his family. Why on earth didn’t he fly sooner if he knew his grandfather was dying😔.
I wonder if Meghan has convinced him that PP was a nasty person. We all know about his many gaffes - heck, even himself he knew how much he'd put his foot in his mouth! But I can really see her bringing them up to Harry in a whole different light to cast shade on him. Might even be the reason for the very impersonal post they made about him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.