Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had responsibilities for his stay he’d be in a hotel , no way would he be in a royal residence but I’m a nasty twit who holds a grudge.

A sensible response would be a cottage on royal grounds somewhere., who’d want him close by after his behaviour.
My residence of choice for the disgusting piece of vermin is the tower of London...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He needs the stony , cold wrath of the family otherwise the stupid man will think he’s got away with that whinging ‘poor us’ tit excuse of a one sided chat with Oprah.

He chose his Wife and a life away from U.K. and all of the prestige, luxury and history the Royals had to offer.

Ship him in and out as quickly as possible and then make sure he is not getting another penny or title for his chosen American life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes, and I think he should stay here for a while too. He needs to heal the issues with his family who he was always close to until Witchery got him under her spell. And he could always go on a couple of outings with Wills and Catherine, the three of them photographed laughing and having fun, just like it used to be. 🤭
Yes he should stay a while too, better not leave straight after the funeral.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
How can people on socials be saying Andrew shouldn’t attend the funeral and that he has no right to be there.

One comment I saw was PP wouldn’t want Andrew at the funeral and that Harry & Meghan will be the royals who are the ones he wants there the most.

I can’t deal with these Wokies man they are actually stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I was quite taken aback actually as he’s not known for expressing his opinion on things openly. He also said that the worse thing Harry has ever done is marry that American woman and he should dump her and take the children 🤣🤣 he’s not technologically savvy so I can’t invite him to be a tattler which is a shame 🤣🤣
Re the children, one amusing thing is that as soon as Charles becomes king, he gains custody of his grandchildren. That law was signed up to worldwide and has never been altered.

Not that I think the family would wrest the kids away unless there was serious concern about fit parenting but the mere thought that Meghan’s meal tickets kids aren’t her own... :m

• Haha
  • Wow
How can people on socials be saying Andrew shouldn’t attend the funeral and that he has no right to be there.

One comment I saw was PP wouldn’t want Andrew at the funeral and that Harry & Meghan will be the royals who are the ones he wants there the most.

I can’t deal with these Wokies man they are actually stupid.
I don’t do Twitter , it sounds horrific.

Whatever Andrew is guilty of , he’s Philip’s Son and has every right to be up front at his Dad’s funeral.

That these people express such stupid thoughts says everything one needs to know about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I agree with the posters who say JCMH has no real idea how much hate he is walking in to.
He is still incredibly naive about so many things.

I wonder what will happen though afterwards. Given he will suddenly find himself back in amongst all the wealth and splendour of Windsor, v his artificial home in the USA. Will he suddenly come to his senses and wonder how on earth he can come back?
Deaths usually trigger life-changing decisions. This is the first major bereavement he has experienced as an adult. (The last being The Queen Mother and Princess Margaret around about the time he was 18).
I genuinely think he is clueless to how much hate he will face here. They will be using twitter to gauge their popularity, while ignoring the press.

I hope Harry does come to his sense while back here but even if he does realise what he's thrown away, the public will never trust him again. He can't really win either way as his children are Meghan's meal ticket and she will use them to her advantage. His choice is really going to be rf or children. I think he will pick his children, forcing him to lay in the bed he has made.

Re the children, one amusing thing is that as soon as Charles becomes king, he gains custody of his grandchildren. That law was signed up to worldwide and has never been altered.
Ah yes, I forgot about that. That will be interesting to see how that plays out!

Reactions: 22
Meghan, 39, is due to begin maternity leave in around four weeks, with the couple’s second child, a daughter, thought to be due in June.
With tensions in the family remaining high after the couple’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey, there had already been speculation that the Duchess would decide to remain in California rather than risk overshadowing the sombre occasion.

Maternity leave from whaaatttSomeone spat in it
I wonder if there will be a memorial service when its safe to do so.
I hope so he deserves one

My Mother in law passed away in November it was a small service due to restrictions and most family lived too far away to come just for the service
We were planning to do memorial service in May on what would have been her 80th but now hoping to do it it June if numbers allowed are increased

• Heart
  • Sad
With all due respect PP stepped down 3 years ago so there is no official role to step into, it's already been done. That visit was probably when he was told that there was no further treatment and to prepare to bring PP home to pass away there.
I agree. I don't think it's an official role as such, Prince Charles will now be the "main man" in HMTQ life. He will be taking over the role as the Queen's sounding board, keeping the family in line. Basically preparing Prince Charles to step into his shoes as the end is near.

Reactions: 24
Seriously can’t she see how that will play out?? Even given how nuts she is she cannot think it could be in any way positive for her... she had lost it
Probably for their fly on the wall Netflix docs/story that's in the pipeline. What she got up to when H was at the funeral. How she had her own private memorial for him and how she , Archie and Bump showed their respects :sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Absolutely none of it makes sense to me. I could understand them going to the US but maybe somewhere like Massachusetts where they could live a relatively private life. I think the fact they headed straight to LA to make the big bucks, definitely not live a private life and all on the back of the RF got peoples backs up whilst still being paid for by the British tax payer. Grandma says no Harry as paying for you to live like that is going to cause mini revolution; people are divided in the U.K. as to whether they actually like you all that much and don’t really want to pay millions of pounds of security so you can become a Hollywood a-lister. Daddy then cuts them off too because he realised they have no limit. Tantrum ensues, they realise compared to their celebrity mates that they’re absolutely skint (or will be very quickly) so runs off to pour out their hearts to Oprah. They want to be seen as wholesome chicken owners yet make allegations that completely damage his family whilst his grandfather is dying in hospital and knowing how terribly this would be affecting his grandma. Shouts of “we would have pulled the interview if he died” and it “definitely wasn’t granny or grandad that might have asked how dark my son is” drops into the ocean of chaos they have created. Now pp has passed he wants to be at his grandmas side and walk behind his coffin, but he also knows he needs this to keep relevant because this IS him. If only they had kept quiet.
I have started to wonder if he genuinely didn’t fully understand the consequences of that interview for everyone. You only had to be on Twitter a few minutes after the broadcast to see horrible tweets like “they’re keeping pp alive to ruin the interview” etc. What a wonderful wholesome grandson.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They've released quite comprehensive details about the funeral but I wonder if they will be able to have a socially distanced wake in the grounds afterwards? (Is it still the rule of six though?) Can you imagine The Queen, Prince Charles, William, Anne, Harry, Edward having those awkward conversations over afternoon tea?
Maybe there will be several separate groups of six - with Zara lobbing scones at Harry's head from a distance! "you spoilt little twit!"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can imagine Gayle King calling Harry and being like Harry when you see your family in England for the funeral find out if Prince Philip died of natural causes.

She probs expects a full report from PP doctor on how he died.

She’s so annoying and I hope she won’t be covering the funeral on her vile show GMA

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.