Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Octoblob

I’ve been kicked off the MM Reddit board. I feel it may be because I’m a big fat racist.... one that had a party to celebrate H&M’s wedding... One that was happy for Harry, but then used the two orbs in my head and, sin of sins, questioned the behaviour observed via said orbs. Apparently having an opinion against the grain is to be silenced now... Dye my hair red and call me Ariel.
It’s astonishing how many of us “became” racist right about the time Meghan started acting like a tosser. I myself was delighted to see Harry and her getting married; but what do you know, when she started moaning in Africa, I instantly turned into a racist! It’s almost as if, instead of hating an entire group of people based on their skin colour and heritage, we might just in fact dislike one person based on their shitty actions 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Flossyposse

Just reading this article in the Telegraph about 48 of Prince Philip’s best quotes. Some are fairly notorious but most are humourous, erudite and the right side of the borderline between cheeky and offensive. It makes me really sad to think that with his passing there is literally no-one left in public life, and likely never will be again, who will say things like this. Life has become utterly sterile, with so many people claiming offence at the slightest thing, and seemingly on the constant hunt for new things to be offended by, and everyone else now afraid to make a risqué joke or express opinions that could be seized upon by the offended brigade. I rather feel we’ve lost a legend in Prince Philip - yes, he may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but none of the quotes are malicious, and you can imagine his twinkly delivery when he said them. He represents a freer and more plain-speaking past. Sadly, the hideous Harkles seem to represent the future abyss we are looking into - a bland, joyless victimocracy.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Her not coming has nothing to do at all with being advised not to fly, and all to do with that the later narrative will be I was advised not to go for my mental health because the whole raycist UK hates me boo hoo. And now it's even worse because I couldn't be there to support my puppet and have my hand up his jacksy to make sure he only said what I told him.

• Haha
  • Sick

margaretta

VIP Member
Even he has come up with something appropriate and heartfelt. (And I think the man is a complete sleaze)
He has just lost his father; I’m pleased he isn’t being completely erased.

Sleaze yes, but as to any other accusations, he has yet to be charged and the law says innocent until proved guilty.

• Heart

Chum

That depends on who is paying, if someone else its private, if its him it will be the cheapest flight possible.
Cheapest will take him from LA to Cincinnati to Chicago to Iceland to Paris to Glasgow and finally to London; with any luck, he'll miss the funeral :m

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Here is nice story from Muricans

Love this
While Meghan and Harry are cashing in as they moan in their mansion about how no one understands them, Philip had it much harder, and he never complained. Philip was written out of the history of Greece; Meghan was written out of "Suits".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Kotare

VIP Member
And it's barely been a month! 😲

This will go one of two ways then. Harry is allowed to walk and get the wrath of the British people or he will be straight to Chapel so Prince Philip can have a dignified final journey.
And on that same Twitter thread this tickled my fancy.
Most apt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

leviosa

So now Boris and Trump are showing more compassion than JCMH. I'm sorry but 2021 is turning out to be even more fucked up than 2020
It disgusts me somehow that he couldn't even somehow mention the word "Granddad" or whatever he called him. It was so impersonal.

• Sad
Reactions: 60

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Nob
God this thread is full of rabid weirdos. Of course a heavily pregnant woman isn’t going to do an 11 flight during a pandemic nonetheless. Get a grip
I've never been called a rabid weirdo before. I'm really quite touched. Far better to be a rabid weirdo than a complacent sheep 🐑🐑🐑

I do think you're in the wrong thread though dear. Here be wolves...🐺🐺🐺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Sophie really is such a lovely person. We met her at the Royal Windsor Rose & Horticultural Society Summer Fair in 2017 (where HMTQ is Patron). Photo features my husband showing her and James around the food marquee.
Ooof, your hubbie's a bit of a dish :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
That bloody announcement! Thanks for your service! It sounds like a leaving card from someone who’s worked a few months at McDonald’s!!! Nothing remotely compassionate about it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Called it in the last thread that Meghan would use her pregnancy not to come....

She really is determined to put a final nail between her and the royal family 🤦🏻‍♀️
but in the interview 2.0 with Gayle, she will say she wasn't invited despite having been the first person that TQ called for support, and in fact received a racist fax from BP during one of their tabloid press parties, telling her specifically that she should not come because her blackness would overshadow TQs black wardrobe .... and she will wave the fax [that will have been smudged accidentally by Farchie's watercolouring efforts] in Gayle's face saying menacingly "I have RECEIPTS" and Gayle will spit out her tea, further smudging the fax ....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

planetmirth

VIP Member
I don’t see why it matters where he stops as all he’s going to do is be constantly on phone to M ... a text every minute.

Has anyone asked after me ?
Don‘t speak to anyone with a Windsor in their name .
Don‘t look at W or Kate.
Oprah says Hi.
Bring me back present.
Why you only send 4 emojis with last text ?
Get British Taxpayer to pay dry cleaning on Grey suit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

freda19

VIP Member
According to the Telegraph:

In a private procession before the funeral, the coffin - which will be atop a specially modified Land Rover which the Duke helped to design.

This will be followed by the Prince of Wales and other senior Royals on foot.

This procession to the west steps of St George's Chapel will take eight minutes. The honour of carrying the Duke’s coffin into St George’s Chapel will go to the Royal Marines, of which he was Captain General.

The use of 'senior Royals' has a precise meaning these days - it's the Magnificent 7. I wonder if the Sunday Times story is briefing from Montecito?
OOOH, the royal Marines "of which he was Captain General" . Not "once was" ... but "was". Hazno will be seething watching all the Marines in dress uniform. Boo fucking hoo, ya cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56