Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently some reports are saying she did everything she could to be able to attend the funeral. Yeah sure meghan 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Thank you for the thread, @Rubythefirebat and @Just me la la la

A nice article, I hope it wasn't posted before...

For the queen, England’s traumatic ordeal with Covid brought an unexpected blessing. She was able to spend a year locked down at Windsor and Balmoral with the love of her life. In public, they permitted themselves no displays of affection, but in private, Mr. Bruce told me, they had a wonderful teasing intimacy. “They play off each other the way two people who love each other do, in a way that makes their inner sanctum very trusting,” he said.

In his decades as Elizabeth’s consort, Philip continued to seek ways to redefine the relevance of a modern monarchy and support her while carving out a hyperactive commitment to causes and interests of his own. Yet he never forgot his bond of duty. When he finally realized he was running out of steam, the queen’s frail liege lord of life and limb formally asked the monarch if she would release him from her service.

Gently, and with love, she let him go.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She is going to use this against him in the divorce, he left her alone with a baby while pregnant in a house that is not safe to spend time with the horrible racists who made her leave the country.
Poor ginge too stupid to realise that he is being played.
that’s a given me a good idea, security breach whilst Harry’s away!! Poor old megs and Archie, lives at risk due security being taken away

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Not happy about this at all - if true etc

I guess at the end of the day he is PP’s grandson. Yes he has behaved atrociously the last few years but that does not cancel out the last 30 or so years.

Reactions: 41
Will Harry walk behind the coffin? While he is family he is no longer a member of The Firm, will he be seated in the Chapel or do you think they will allow him to have a more prominent role?
According to the Telegraph:

In a private procession before the funeral, the coffin - which will be atop a specially modified Land Rover which the Duke helped to design.

This will be followed by the Prince of Wales and other senior Royals on foot.

This procession to the west steps of St George's Chapel will take eight minutes. The honour of carrying the Duke’s coffin into St George’s Chapel will go to the Royal Marines, of which he was Captain General.

The use of 'senior Royals' has a precise meaning these days - it's the Magnificent 7. I wonder if the Sunday Times story is briefing from Montecito?

Reactions: 44
Id say he will walk but will be at the back. This time the senior royals will go ahead of him.
That will piss him off and he will have a face like thunder.
in the very back, wearing his gim.p mask and ballgag, but in front of Zara and Mike who will kick him in the ass to move forward, every 5 steps. Oh please please please. or with Mike holding him in a headlock. no red cards there.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Telegraph also state that the Vigil will held by Philip's four children, and Prince Charles will deliver the eulogy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I guess at the end of the day he is PP’s grandson. Yes he has behaved atrociously the last few years but that does not cancel out the last 30 or so years.
yes it does. His recent behaviour towards their support for and covering for him for 30+ years was an effort to cancel them so sorry -- he gets the nosebleed seat

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Will Harry walk behind the coffin? While he is family he is no longer a member of The Firm, will he be seated in the Chapel or do you think they will allow him to have a more prominent role?
This is another blinder, Charles heard Boos, got called a bleep and heard someone threatening him at the start of the Diana walk, he still did the rest.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Id say he will walk but will be at the back. This time the senior royals will go ahead of him.
That will piss him off and he will have a face like thunder.
I expect they will be in their various uniforms which will upset him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If they are going with the grandson angle - he is no more important than Zara, Peter (the eldest grandchild), the York girls or Louise and James. William is the heir so is more important by protocol but Harry is with the others. if they aren’t walking, he shouldn’t either.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Even with everything that is going on she still has to stick her long snout inthe trough of a family's grief, she really is a hag and her PR machine must be working overtime.

How low can you and go it goes to show how evil she is and hope that prick gets the cold arse treatment from RF and is relegated to a mere spectators position, I just hate the thought of him being back here and getting anything at all from anyone.

Hope William is into full hate mode and rips the bleep off a huge strip

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Serious question: does harry even know how to purchase plane tickets? :ROFLMAO: His flights to Canada and LA were most likely orchestrated by Smeggy. Doubt she will help him arrange a flight back home.
serious answer...Harry coming through customs

“ anything to declare Sir” ...

Yes my father cut me off, the BRF is Racist, I feel let down by my father , Kate made M cry, I’ve no bleeding idea what day I got married, ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.