Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he flew American then I bet he paid for his own ticket 😂 No way would he forgo a BA 1st class if someone else was footing the bill.
It confirms that the RF refused to pay for a private jet. Thank you, palace vipers. 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I'm sick of it being called a 'Rift' it isn't, it may have been once but now it is a bloke who has wronged his family for fame whereas 'rift' implies fault on both sides.
Exactly. It's all one-sided. There's only one party that needs to apologise and seek forgiveness.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The ... in their 'compassionate' statement re Prince Philip.

Although I did think the thread title was going to be 'one steps out with actresses, one doesn't marry them' - can I request this for the next thread??
I agree.
It needs to be a title in its own right and the thread title suggestion not attributed to any Tattler at all but thanks to HRH Prince Philip for the thread title!

Harry & Meghan #89 “One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them” - Prince Philip

• Heart
Reactions: 86
AA and BA often code share
I know, you could buy a BA ticket and fly AA metal but one has proper 1st class and the other doesn't. Figures he'd be dumb enough not to know the difference. (I love aviation so I'd know :m)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Eugenie better not share any family secrets as they will definitely end up on the next Porka interview.
I hope not. Honestly.
And if she doea, he is in the guest room next door to her newborn so he is woken every 3 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol can just imagine one of the “theys” offering to sort his travel and sticking him on an AA 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just noticed we have lost our lovely title, now reads Harry and Meghan #88...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how eugeine can be so lovely to him under the circumstances. Talk about opening a can of worms. It makes you wonder if the RF are completely blind to social media and the press.

Reactions: 27
I don’t understand how eugeine can be so lovely to him under the circumstances. Talk about opening a can of worms. It makes you wonder if the RF are completely blind to social media and the press.
Out of all of them the Fergie branch likely has the most sympathy with him, Sarah made plenty of cock ups but owned them red faced but upright. Maybe he'll get a talking to from her.

Reactions: 19
Hopefully they have their own PR staff looking at all posts, do hope they look on here and not just twatter

Reactions: 13
Prince Andrew - little dig at Harry mentioning how the family are rallying round and supporting the Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All this speculation in the media about Haz staying with Eug @ Frogmore Cottage - but didn't she move out ... yes, yes she (and Jack) did. They can't keep up with their own lies ...

I think Harry will pay his respects to his grandmother and grandfather privately before returning to Montecito.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even he has come up with something appropriate and heartfelt. (And I think the man is a complete sleaze)
He has just lost his father; I’m pleased he isn’t being completely erased.

Sleaze yes, but as to any other accusations, he has yet to be charged and the law says innocent until proved guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I guess at the end of the day he is PP’s grandson. Yes he has behaved atrociously the last few years but that does not cancel out the last 30 or so years.
I also think that Charles would want his two boys beside him after all he had lost his father and it will be traumatic for him. So I personally think Harry should along with William support Charles directly on the walk.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.