Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That'll do nicely for me, I was hoping beyond hope it was something like this.

The Markles may have been Oprahed!

Quick edit...

UK and #Team Queen. I never realized how much of a royalist I was until this lot kicked off.
There's just been some absolute idiot journo on BBC News claiming it was going to get top ratings. What did the Africa whine fest get? Not much.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I've just emailed Boris to ask him to persuade the Queen to remove their titles and for government legislation to be brought in to allow the removal of Prince. I said they were bringing the Monarchy and Country into disrepute.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I've just emailed Boris to ask him to persuade the Queen to remove their titles and for government legislation to be brought in to allow the removal of Prince. I said they were bringing the Monarchy and Country into disrepute.
Excellent. But did you ask if he was ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thank you @Opendoor and @Rubythefirebat for the shiny new thread!

There's just been some absolute idiot journo on BBC News claiming it was going to get top ratings. What did the Africa whine fest get? Not much.
A distinctly average 2.8 million last time round..

And a look at how the 9 pm slot is performing right now..

C5 - Ben Fogle Chernobyl - 2.2m
ITV1 - Fergie's Killer Dresser - 1.9m
BBC1 - Gordon Ramsay's Bank Balance - 1.5m
C4 - Extraordinary Escapes with Sandi Toksvig - 1.2m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
İ found it interesting that Boris commented on his associate Case in the bullying enquiry - maybe a sign that Parliament may get involved further down the line if TQ decides it's needed....

Reactions: 15
PLEASE HELP! I’m beginning to lose faith. Really think with the perpetual onslaught of slanderous allegations against the RF, she’ll be able to turn even those who support the RF.

As a true narcissist she is able to make her side of things sound so convincing, but even I thought she’d lose the court case, now the MoS are printing a front page it’s making me really concerned.

when I was talking (ranting!) to my husband he said “well she’s won anyway!” And he was right in many respects, because EVERYONE is talking about her. The press is full of them and all these statements are out there, and because the RF never makes comment on things, her now infamous narcissistic last word on everything almost has the power to make things TRUE.

SO PLEASE! Fellow tattlers, help me see that this interview will be a complete disaster for H&M. When the world is on it’s knees with COVID the idea that such an incredible institution is under very real threat from such a venomous creature really upsets me.
Remember that today's news is tomorrow's fish and chips paper.

Smeggy will be all over the news next week but after that shes a busted flush. She won't have anything else.

Whilst a few woke celebs will issue statements supporting her it will be meaningless crap. Who would trust this woman? Who will really want to work with someone who is so arrogant that she thinks she can change the monarchy?

The Harkles will gradually fade away and will become like the sort of former celebs you see popping up every now and again desperately trying to hang on to a bit of fame. In other words they will run out of steam.

The monarchy will survive an attack by a z-list actress. The more she antagonises the press the more tit they will dig up on her.

I'm hoping that the Mail publish some yachting photos alongside their apology 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Remember that today's news is tomorrow's fish and chips paper.

Smeggy will be a all over the news next week but after that shes a busted flush. She won't have anything else.

Whilst a few woke celebs will issue statements supporting her it will be meaningless crap. Who would trust this woman? Who will really want to work with someone who is so arrogant that she thinks she can change the monarchy?

The Harkles will gradually fade away and will become like the sort of former celebs you see popping up every now and again desperately trying to hang on to a bit of fame. In other words they will run out of steam.

The monarchy will survive an attack by a z-list actress. The more she antagonises the press the more tit they will dig up on her.

I'm hoping that the Mail publish some yachting photos alongside their apology 🤣
I really wonder what is going to happen to dumb and dumber after the interview and everything dies down. She's a one trick pony and once the victim narrative has been played out for the world, what else does she have to give?

• Heart
Another lurker delurking! I've been following the Harry and Meghan (must be that way round) story since lockdown last year when I needed something to distract me from the pandemic!

I am gutted that Unforgotten has been moved for Moaning Meghan's whinge fest. At least the kids will be back at school during the day so I can keep up with the comments from the US viewers! Oh, and I'm #teamqueen ☺

• Heart
They are both going to come out of this interview much worse off. They are literally jumping on the self destruct button.

She has the audacity to think she can pick up the phone and start chatting to Oprah in the run up to her wedding.
You follow the rules like everyone else in the family because that is what is expected of you. It's your job. Just like it's the job of the advisors and aides to keep security as tight as possible.

This woman is a complete nut job and so so trashy. I am by no means a royalist, but my goodness they have all remained so dignified and respectful through all of this - while these two clowns make a quick buck any way they can. It's so ugly. They don't deserve their titles - horrible nasty bullies.

• Heart
It seems that Harry obviously didn’t make it clear what Meg should expect from life as a royal if she thought she’d just be able to give interview after interview to raise her profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
PLEASE HELP! I’m beginning to lose faith. Really think with the perpetual onslaught of slanderous allegations against the RF, she’ll be able to turn even those who support the RF.

As a true narcissist she is able to make her side of things sound so convincing, but even I thought she’d lose the court case, now the MoS are printing a front page it’s making me really concerned.

when I was talking (ranting!) to my husband he said “well she’s won anyway!” And he was right in many respects, because EVERYONE is talking about her. The press is full of them and all these statements are out there, and because the RF never makes comment on things, her now infamous narcissistic last word on everything almost has the power to make things TRUE.

SO PLEASE! Fellow tattlers, help me see that this interview will be a complete disaster for H&M. When the world is on it’s knees with COVID the idea that such an incredible institution is under very real threat from such a venomous creature really upsets me.
Remember, ANL are appealing, and this is a big deal.

Summary judgements are looked at particularly closely by the CoA because it’s a fundamental principle of law that we all have the right to present evidence in our defence. For a judge to deny that right s/he has to be absolutely certain that there is no prospect of success. ANL were mounting a solid body of evidence contradicting Markle’s claims & a lot of people believe that the evidence should have been tested at trial. No guarantee they’d win, but not an impossible prospecf either.

If the CoA throws out Warby’s judgement, Markle will go to court. Imagine that - how embarrassing after that smug little statement she put out.

So, all is not lost...yet. Keep everything crossed & trust the universe 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.