Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
Thanks for the shiny new thread and great title!!

Just following on from the latest CBS trailer.

Is she actually complaining that as the fiancé of a senior member of the royal family, she wasn’t allowed to do an interview with Oprah Winfrey?

This is great! it’s really exposing her intentions from before she was even married! At that point she only had nice things to say about everyone and was still (supposedly) on speaking terms with her father. So what exactly was she going to talk about? She just wants to be famous. That is all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Redbreast

VIP Member
None of this adds up. Looking at the James Interview on the bus Harry is almost warm about his grandma and grandad. Why, then does he allow her to disrespect his family like this when he knows full well what it’s like being in the royal family and knew from day one she would be monitored to a certain extent and he must have told her that her life would be completely different? That she would be limited on what she could say and not have social media. Why is she surprised? That’s part of the ‘job’ so to speak. Why is he letting her say all this crap? It’s not a shock to him that this is how the royal family behave. Why be so endearing towards his family in his interview but let her rip them apart in the other? It already has a completely different tone.

It feels like she only entered the royal family so she could have her say on it. She was already preparing an interview BEFORE the wedding but “not allowed” - well she should have fucked off then if things were so bad 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Baguette

VIP Member
it seems like he's been blocking ALL criticisms on his post and leaving the ones that's siding with him. another selfish, narcissist idiot. lol
they are all her flying monkeys.
Unlikely that he is running his own social media... Oh good a textbook Piers pile-on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Guys ummmmm you're going to need to write and think ummmm at Meghan's ummmm pace for a bit!

Patrick adams
Tosser. Classic bloke thing - girl hot and flirty and nice / she's a goddess, meanwhile a bitch to women. We all know that type! You were useful to her Patrick. So useful, because when she needed your PR, here you are fighting. She cultivated you. Her Dad wouldn't play by the rules though, so she invited you but not her dad. Or childhood friends. Or family. To the wedding. Yes the RF is a traditional and archaic institution. The Queen herself is almost a century and has seen and learned a lot more in that time about diplomacy and human nature than you could envision from Hollywood, a world built on fake and fiction. If you want toxic , look at the words being used to describe Meghan's effect on staff - they are "broken" and "destroyed". Is their voice not important? Are they not victims who need justice? They spoke out years ago, it is raised again now because of the victim narrative their abuser is pitching. You have heard one side of the story, and like many people, aren't interested in the other side, you've been duped.

Would any guy stop and think hmmm we aren't married and my gf wants to talk to chat shows about me and my famous family. Weird no? He must know how much pain she's causing and she doesn't care. She will go and go and go with this. Speaking "up" and speaking "out" are not the same as negotiating, mediating and understanding.It's designed to cause strife and stress and revenge, not solve anything.

Meghan has continuously, through pregnancy, been courting IN HER OWN WORDS, a platform, front pages, court cases, and interview -- when you do these things, you invite feedback. Some of that will be negative. If they'd stayed silent in their house during lockdown, these claims wouldn't be happening now. Tbh I find it unhinged in the first place you'd want to do all this whilst pregnant. Must be so bad for the baby!

Why should the RF change for a newcomer? Why should the British public have to spend nearly a million pounds on her wardrobe in her first year, then £500,000 on her pregnancy outfits. Why was she wearing a 100,000 pound dress, 5 x the annual wages of the average Brit, on her photo shoot for engagement. In her married year she performed 22 public engagements. Is that enough for loyalty? Before fleeing abroad and constantly rearing her head like a king cobra spitting poison at everybody? We are racist, misogynist, bullies. Give over and get a life - it's a pathetic, pity me, manipulative, weird, joyless existence she has. She is so consumed by her public image she doesn't really have a life to speak of. I would be pretty traumatised if I were Harry, that's his Dad, grandparents and brother she is slagging off internationally, their work, their pride and joy, the Queen's baby (the Commonwealth)....there is just no need? The Palace haven't been constantly out there trying to pretend to be young and hip and inclusive and open and chatty, they've been the way they were for the last century. They were there before Meghan, she didn't even have the decency to become a British citizen when she took all our money and constantly abused us in the press. She's a viper, she's disgusting, and she will slay herself in this mess, it's her own tail she's sinking her fangs into. Harry will leave her, in time. She's very damaged, I worry for the kids. Amazed she has any time for them with all the carping she is doing.

Oh and as for Americans trying to tell the Brits what to do with their monarchy, the people they've been raised with, and speak to them far more than 18month wonder meg...how about F off!

• Heart
  • Haha

JudithKuntz

I was reading Lipstick Alley earlier and someone on there made an excellent point:

Her first interview was about how badly the press treated her
Her second interview is all about how badly the palace treated her
Her third interview will be all about how badly her husband treated her

I think that’s spot on.

• Haha
  • Wow

Baguette

VIP Member
Buckle up, Lady C is hitting Twitter and she's armed with CAPSLOCK and a Thesaurus. There are people on the Internet who are impertinent and she's not having it! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Blimey these threads are moving quick!! Great title.

UK here and not one ounce of sympathy for either of them. She's not a skilled enough actress for the role she's desperately trying to act out.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

JudithKuntz

Is she actually complaining that as the fiancé of a senior member of the royal family, she wasn’t allowed to do an interview with Oprah Winfrey?

This is great! it’s really exposing her intentions from before she was even married! At that point she only had nice things to say about everyone and was still (supposedly) on speaking terms with her father. So what exactly was she going to talk about? She just wants to be famous. That is all.
Even Americans understand that a royal fiance doesn’t give celebrity interviews...and they know why.

She’s goimg to make herself look ridiculous. Good.

Reactions: 67

No Drama Llama

I really wonder what is going to happen to dumb and dumber after the interview and everything dies down. She's a one trick pony and once the victim narrative has been played out for the world, what else does she have to give?
She's played all her cards too early and peaked too soon - she wasn't in the royal family long enough to be of any significance and now she's done the 'tell all' interview, there's nothing really left for her to do. As someone said earlier, she's shown she can't be trusted, she has no loyalty to family or employers, is a complete hypocrite, has no dignity and if the reports of the way she treats people are proven, no one of any substance or integrity will want to have anything to do with her. The funny thing is she is doing to the royal family exactly what her own family did to her before the wedding, the only difference being that they were telling the truth and no one believed them whereas she is lying people are believing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

JAR21

VIP Member
I've just emailed Boris to ask him to persuade the Queen to remove their titles and for government legislation to be brought in to allow the removal of Prince. I said they were bringing the Monarchy and Country into disrepute.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Misssj80

VIP Member

No wonder the interview is 2 hours long, minus all the adverts, with all the uhming she did in that latest clip. Uhm, ummmm, uhmmmm....
Long time lurker on this thread, thanks for keeping me entertained over lockdown, back to work monday, wonder if they would miss me if I just didn't turn up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

freda19

VIP Member
Well I decided to do a ThrowBack Saturday image and give her back her old face.
Don't blame me for the scariness, I didn't alter it other than to fit.

Plus little Mr Balloon face ... on a string held by smeggy as he always has been.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60