Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the shiny new thread and great title!!

Just following on from the latest CBS trailer.

Is she actually complaining that as the fiancé of a senior member of the royal family, she wasn’t allowed to do an interview with Oprah Winfrey?

This is great! it’s really exposing her intentions from before she was even married! At that point she only had nice things to say about everyone and was still (supposedly) on speaking terms with her father. So what exactly was she going to talk about? She just wants to be famous. That is all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
Thanks for new thread guys 👍

As I said in last thread, she says O asked her for interview before wedding but RF prevented her. Why would she want an interview before wedding? Surely she wouldve been too busy

• Sick
Reactions: 43

Is she actually complaining that as the fiancé of a senior member of the royal family, she wasn’t allowed to do an interview with Oprah Winfrey?

This is great! it’s really exposing her intentions from before she was even married! At that point she only had nice things to say about everyone and was still (supposedly) on speaking terms with her father. So what exactly was she going to talk about? She just wants to be famous. That is all.
No wonder the interview is 2 hours long, minus all the adverts, with all the uhming she did in that latest clip. Uhm, ummmm, uhmmmm....
Long time lurker on this thread, thanks for keeping me entertained over lockdown, back to work monday, wonder if they would miss me if I just didn't turn up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
No wonder the interview is 2 hours long, minus all the adverts, with all the uhming she did in that latest clip. Uhm, ummmm, uhmmmm....
Long time lurker on this thread, thanks for keeping me entertained over lockdown, back to work monday, wonder if they would miss me if I just didn't turn up 😂😂
Oh I know, the pauses were so frustrating! Do you think she forgot her lines?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Out of curiosity... where is everyone from? Seems like everyone from the US is team Harry and megs whilst U.K isn’t

Reactions: 21
New on this thread, I agree there's something suspicious about Archie's birth. Meghan comes across as entitled and bossy, I often wonder what she was thinking trying to change the monarchy?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Try it and see ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
New title - something along the lines of:
Harry and Meghan #65: They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Even Americans understand that a royal fiance doesn’t give celebrity interviews...and they know why.

She’s goimg to make herself look ridiculous. Good.

Reactions: 67
New on this thread, I agree there's something suspicious about Archie's birth. Meghan comes across as entitled and bossy, I often wonder what she was thinking trying to change the monarchy?
Welcome! You have 63 previous threads to cat(ch)-up on ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Blimey these threads are moving quick!! Great title.

UK here and not one ounce of sympathy for either of them. She's not a skilled enough actress for the role she's desperately trying to act out.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I think the bad press will eventually become pretty universal. It’s all pretty inevitable and Harry has been played big time... don't get me wrong I’m here for it and look forward to it playing out! 100% team queen... William and Kate must be cringing for them.

Reactions: 58

Exactly what was she going to talk about that wouldn’t of been already covered In the engagement interview 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.