Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so baffled! Was Meghan just ignorant to what she was getting herself into when agreeing to join the BRF or was she just not prepped or prepared properly for what would be expected of her? Or did she really think she could just waltz into the family and do things her own way? The comment about her not being allowed to do an interview with Oprah before her wedding is very interesting... how could she think she’d be allowed to do that? 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: And I also feel Harry has been wanting to detach himself from his family and his royal duties for a long time but it’s completely not gone in his favour at all...

• Heart
Reactions: 52
He’s in on it too and he was part of this from day one.

I mean Oprah wanted to interview her before the wedding in 2018 , she hardly knew the family so he’s played a big part too.

I think the bad press will eventually become pretty universal. It’s all pretty inevitable and Harry has been played big time... dpntvget ne wrong I’m here for it and look forward to it playing out!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
None of this adds up. Looking at the James Interview on the bus Harry is almost warm about his grandma and grandad. Why, then does he allow her to disrespect his family like this when he knows full well what it’s like being in the royal family and knew from day one she would be monitored to a certain extent and he must have told her that her life would be completely different? That she would be limited on what she could say and not have social media. Why is she surprised? That’s part of the ‘job’ so to speak. Why is he letting her say all this crap? It’s not a shock to him that this is how the royal family behave. Why be so endearing towards his family in his interview but let her rip them apart in the other? It already has a completely different tone.

It feels like she only entered the royal family so she could have her say on it. She was already preparing an interview BEFORE the wedding but “not allowed” - well she should have fucked off then if things were so bad 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
The pausing could be because er top lip made be at risk of exploding if she speaks too quickly!

• Haha
He’s in on it too and he was part of this from day one.

I mean Oprah wanted to interview her before the wedding in 2018 , she hardly knew the family so he’s played a big part too.
Feel like perhaps he was going through a mental breakdown and she knew it and used it to her advantage, though you’re right he could well just be as much of a twit as she is.

Reactions: 26
I’m so baffled! Was Meghan just ignorant to what she was getting herself into when agreeing to join the BRF or was she just not prepped or prepared properly for what would be expected of her? Or did she really think she could just waltz into the family and do things her own way? The comment about her not being allowed to do an interview with Oprah before her wedding is very interesting... how could she think she’d be allowed to do that? 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: And I also feel Harry has been wanting to detach himself from his family and his royal duties for a long time but it’s completely not gone in his favour at all...
I think she actually thought she could run her marriage like a reality tv show - Real Housewives of Windsor perhaps?

• Haha
  • Sick
None of this adds up. Looking at the James Interview ok the bus Harry is almost warm about his grandma and grandad. Why, then does he allow her to disrespect his family like this when he knows full well what it’s like being in the royal family and knew from day one she would be monitored to a certain extent and he must have told her that her life would be completely different. That she would be limited on what she could say and not have social media. Why is she surprised? That’s part of the ‘job’ so to speak. Why is he letting her say all this crap? It’s not a shock to him that this is how the royal family behave. Why be so endearing towards his family in his interview but let her rip them apart in the other? It already has a completely different tone.
part of me believes he knew exactly what he was getting himself into when marrying her...The only thing they have in common is that they wanted all the privilege but non of the work that comes with it

Reactions: 38
She’s got her way, full front page spread in daily mail I cannot believe it

Mail on Sunday sorry

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.