Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder what is going to happen to dumb and dumber after the interview and everything dies down. She's a one trick pony and once the victim narrative has been played out for the world, what else does she have to give?
divorce ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
PLEASE HELP! I’m beginning to lose faith. Really think with the perpetual onslaught of slanderous allegations against the RF, she’ll be able to turn even those who support the RF.

As a true narcissist she is able to make her side of things sound so convincing, but even I thought she’d lose the court case, now the MoS are printing a front page it’s making me really concerned.

when I was talking (ranting!) to my husband he said “well she’s won anyway!” And he was right in many respects, because EVERYONE is talking about her. The press is full of them and all these statements are out there, and because the RF never makes comment on things, her now infamous narcissistic last word on everything almost has the power to make things TRUE.

SO PLEASE! Fellow tattlers, help me see that this interview will be a complete disaster for H&M. When the world is on it’s knees with COVID the idea that such an incredible institution is under very real threat from such a venomous creature really upsets me.
My poor other half thinks the very same as your husband. He has been listening to my rants on this issue for many years & he has at times asked me to stop. He has admitted on several occasions recently that I have been right all along with my analysis. As I would always say to him "there is no smoke without fire" and lo and behold here we are less than 3 years in to their marriage and there is nothing but scorched earth left behind her.

I worry for the ordinary every day moderate supporter with just a passing interest in the goings on of the BRF - you know, people who were taken in by Smegs under the guise of she was going to modernise the institution. You cannot go up against a 1000 year old institution & think with some southern Californian woke ideals that you are going to be able to change things with the click of your fingers. I think a gradually evolving approach to modernization is the way to go but Meghan really can't see past her immediate footsteps to know that she needed to play the long game.

The world is absolutely on its knees due to the Coronavirus & how we are all going to have to spend the rest of our lifetimes paying the cost for it. Harry & Meghan up & left with barely a thought for the wider world & how this looks. For crying out loud, how many people are able to just turn around & buy a multi million dollar mansion in Santa Barbara at the drop of a hat? How can that possibly generate sympathy from the masses towards you when people are dying & are facing unemployment?

I sincerely hope that every newspaper, journalist & photographer from the British press is ready to unleash fire & fury on these 2 come Monday morning. The level of contempt M&H have for anyone who is not on there side is absolutely putrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Another lurker delurking! I've been following the Harry and Meghan (must be that way round) story since lockdown last year when I needed something to distract me from the pandemic!

I am gutted that Unforgotten has been moved for Moaning Meghan's whinge fest. At least the kids will be back at school during the day so I can keep up with the comments from the US viewers! Oh, and I'm #teamqueen ☺
Welcome - carry on posting!

Reactions: 20
They are both going to come out of this interview much worse off. They are literally jumping on the self destruct button.

She has the audacity to think she can pick up the phone and start chatting to Oprah in the run up to her wedding.
You follow the rules like everyone else in the family because that is what is expected of you. It's your job. Just like it's the job of the advisors and aides to keep security as tight as possible.

This woman is a complete nut job and so so trashy. I am by no means a royalist, but my goodness they have all remained so dignified and respectful through all of this - while these two clowns make a quick buck any way they can. It's so ugly.
Didn't she say she wanted to 'Hit the ground running'.... she knew the bloody protcols!! As if she thought it would have been ok to do any interviews that werent patronage/charity related.
RF have remained dignified, and for those now saying that RF have leaked the bullying stories are deluded - it was the victims finally saying their part of the story as they have every right to!! why is it only ok for her to say her side of things?

Honestly... i don't think they will divorce, she has H where she wants him especially with 2 children now! even if he wanted to (which i dont think he does) he wouldn't

Reactions: 32
On the CBS Twitter page- their is actually an unusually balanced set of views on this new clip! I certainly don’t think it will go all their own way.

Reactions: 13
Isn't everyone on this thread anti the Harkles?
I thought that was the point of these threads 😆
Polish_20210305_151637519.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I really wonder what is going to happen to dumb and dumber after the interview and everything dies down. She's a one trick pony and once the victim narrative has been played out for the world, what else does she have to give?
H cheating drama, new ugly man with money for M, divorce drama

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My poor other half thinks the very same as your husband. He has been listening to my rants on this issue for many years & he has at times asked me to stop. He has admitted on several occasions recently that I have been right all along with my analysis. As I would always say to him "there is no smoke without fire" and lo and behold here we are less than 3 years in to their marriage and there is nothing but scorched earth left behind her.

I worry for the ordinary every day moderate supporter with just a passing interest in the goings on of the BRF - you know, people who were taken in by Smegs under the guise of she was going to modernise the institution. You cannot go up against a 1000 year old institution & think with some southern Californian woke ideals that you are going to be able to change things with the click of your fingers. I think a gradually evolving approach to modernization is the way to go but Meghan really can't see past her immediate footsteps to know that she needed to play the long game.

The world is absolutely on its knees due to the Coronavirus & how we are all going to have to spend the rest of our lifetimes paying the cost for it. Harry & Meghan up & left with barely a thought for the wider world & how this looks. For crying out loud, how many people are able to just turn around & buy a multi million dollar mansion in Santa Barbara at the drop of a hat? How can that possibly generate sympathy from the masses towards you when people are dying & are facing unemployment?

I sincerely hope that every newspaper, journalist & photographer from the British press is ready to unleash fire & fury on these 2 come Monday morning. The level of contempt M&H have for anyone who is not on there side is absolutely putrid.
I am the same as you - saw the cracks early on because I read the background stuff on her. My hubs now totally agrees. I have never been interested in the monarchy in any particular way - I'd watch the weddings maybe. But this has brought out a whole other side of me and I am very angry for the Queen. I saw her when I was a child and she drove through Epsom on her way to the racecourse. She was wearing that Barbie pink muppet outfit. I am now so angry on her behalf and her immediate family that I would happily smother Smeghan so she could never tell another untruth.

Thank you @Opendoor and @Rubythefirebat for the shiny new thread!

A distinctly average 2.8 million last time round..

And a look at how the 9 pm slot is performing right now..

C5 - Ben Fogle Chernobyl - 2.2m
ITV1 - Fergie's Killer Dresser - 1.9m
BBC1 - Gordon Ramsay's Bank Balance - 1.5m
C4 - Extraordinary Escapes with Sandi Toksvig - 1.2m
Ben Fogle's Chernobyl is a brilliant title.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even Americans understand that a royal fiance doesn’t give celebrity interviews...and they know why.

She’s goimg to make herself look ridiculous. Good.
Yes! Even Resident Merkins! ;)US but living in UK: team HMTQ but worried that my compatriots back in Merka have drunk the KoolAid and totally fallen for her BS

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.