Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I MEAN REALLY? she's complaining because she wasn't allowed to say Yes to Oprah when she was married? She's truly an idiot then because the entire world knows the RF doesn't give interviews, especially with Oprah LOL

I'm sorry, but i think Oprah is setting her up big time! This is pure comedy. This is not BREAKING NEWS. Her complaints are childish like a toddler not getting what they wanted and throwing a massive tantrum.

HOLY tit! I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE TINIEST VIOLIN IMAGE ON GOOGLE FOR HER COMPLAINTS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I would love to know what Harry’s cousins make of all this, ie Zara, Eugenie. I know if my cousin was slagging off my grandparents and my family I would go after them!!! I couldn’t sit back and do nothing!

Reactions: 51
I wonder whether they can print 'we've been told to apologise, which is what we're doing, but we're appealing the judgement too'?
It is very strange when you post JAR; I feel my hand forming a fist and heading towards your avatar!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My favourite hobbie at the moment is debunking everything Americans think they know about the monarchy. They seem surprised that it’s not the fairytale portrayed in all those early 2000’s teen choice films.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Before they go to court of appeal? Like the immediate payment that also needs making? Why is Warby doing this, I don’t understand it. It feels very corrupt!
He’s refused leave to appeal so is proceeding as if the issue had never been mentioned. That’a normal.

When they file with the CoA, ANL will apply for a stay on all orders...and will probably get them. If the CoA refuses to hear the appeal then the stays will be lifted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I reckon if Andrew gets mentioned Eugenie and Beatrice will cut them off completely and I reckon they will be sued.

I think Zara , Peter and the other girls have other things to worry about and they will wanna be therr for the grandparents.

Louise and James are to young to know what’s going on- but James and Louise are very close to their grandparents so whatever is said about grandparents will affect them.

James and the queen are very close apparently, when he was allowed to see her he spent a lot of time with her and they became really close , he absolutely adores his grandmother

I like Sophie - Edwards wife ,her and the queen are close and the queen absolutely adores her.

Sophie was tasked with showing the ropes and making Meghan feel welcome when she joined the royal family, apparently Sophie got fed up with Meghan.

I wonder what princess Anne and Prince Edward will be thinking , they seem like the royals with no drama lol

I would love to know what Harry’s cousins make of all this, ie Zara, Eugenie. I know if my cousin was slagging off my grandparents and my family I would go after them!!! I couldn’t sit back and do nothing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Anyone else starting to wonder how The Duchess of Bullymore behaved around Oprah's junior staff..... 🤣🤔🍿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
My favourite hobbie at the moment is debunking everything Americans think they know about the monarchy. They seem surprised that it’s not the fairytale portrayed in all those early 2000’s teen choice films.
I'm of the opinion that most Americans don't care coz they have no idea what any of it is about. The important sensible people will think how sad it is that some unknown C list actress could disrespect the Royals and are aware that the Queen and her family are figureheads not policy-makers. I also believe the Queen is the most respected woman alive in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don't worry.

She's won this battle but the Mail on Sunday lay-out team and picture editor will have fun with her for decades.
Yeah, if they can do it in chronological order it will help with the updating of the wiki pages, ta 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bloody hell, why agree to marry him if you wanted an independant life? If this interview is anything like their engagement one I’ll gouge my eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 45
PLEASE HELP! I’m beginning to lose faith. Really think with the perpetual onslaught of slanderous allegations against the RF, she’ll be able to turn even those who support the RF.

As a true narcissist she is able to make her side of things sound so convincing, but even I thought she’d lose the court case, now the MoS are printing a front page it’s making me really concerned.

when I was talking (ranting!) to my husband he said “well she’s won anyway!” And he was right in many respects, because EVERYONE is talking about her. The press is full of them and all these statements are out there, and because the RF never makes comment on things, her now infamous narcissistic last word on everything almost has the power to make things TRUE.

SO PLEASE! Fellow tattlers, help me see that this interview will be a complete disaster for H&M. When the world is on it’s knees with COVID the idea that such an incredible institution is under very real threat from such a venomous creature really upsets me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
George wouldn't even remember who she was to be honest.
Either I have not wrote what I was trying to say correctly or you've misunderstood but Gary Janetti uses PHOTOS of Prince George and writes a narrative from "George" and acts Sassy about Meghan. It's nothing to do with real life but this one guy playing pretend. I was merely giving a background on who Janetti is and what he does to say that one of Smegs old co-stars wife was liking pictures about Meghan getting the piss taken out of her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell, why agree to marry him if you wanted an independant life? If this interview is anything like their engagement one I’ll gouge my eyes out
Have this antiseptic - you don't want to get an infections after the gouging :ROFLMAO: 🧴

Either I have not wrote what I was trying to say correctly or you've misunderstood but Gary Janetti uses PHOTOS of Prince George and writes a narrative from "George" and acts Sassy about Meghan. It's nothing to do with real life but this one guy playing pretend. I was merely giving a background on who Janetti is and what he does to say that one of Smegs old co-stars wife was liking pictures about Meghan getting the piss taken out of her!
Sorry I misunderstood!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I MEAN REALLY? she's complaining because she wasn't allowed to say Yes to Oprah when she was married? She's truly an idiot then because the entire world knows the RF doesn't give interviews, especially with Oprah LOL

I'm sorry, but i think Oprah is setting her up big time! This is pure comedy. This is not BREAKING NEWS. Her complaints are childish like a toddler not getting what they wanted and throwing a massive tantrum.

HOLY tit! I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE TINIEST VIOLIN IMAGE ON GOOGLE FOR HER COMPLAINTS.

When Oprah asked, What is right about this time? Meghan's mind checked out and left her waffling! I didn't hang around for much more, I can't stand to look at her or listen to her.

This wasn't rehearsed to the nth degree at all from what I can tell of that clip.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.