Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just making harry look even more of a dipstick than previously thought. Hes completely under the thumb. I cant even see how their relationship is equal. What was meg needing to say to oprah after only being with harry a couple of years? I really think she thought she was going to walk in and make it about her. Harry is as thick as a whale sandwich and just wanted a wife and children so went along with it. Shes basically play acted as his mum to get with him them realised that as an institution the royal family is very hierarchical and that princess meg was not going to be a high profile royal as she was marrying the spare. Shes played on gingernuts paranois of the press. Irony being she was probably going to be more protected as a member of the family than she will ever be out of it. I cant figure out if this was her plan all along or just a really good plan B.

Reactions: 37
Where are all our Suits co-stars coming to defend her...... oh yeah, silence.

Not sure if anyone knows of Gary Janetti, he is American and uses photos of Prince George and the Royal Family on Instagram to play the narrative that George is some sassy child and takes the piss out of Meghan... some of these pictures have been liked by her old costars other halfs. Patrick Adam's wife liked one of them!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Once this is over the Meghan files will be out, she will be exposed and she will never be allowed to step foot in England.

Do people remember when the queen was going to give Archie a title and they said no , she knew way before then that she had a plan and she was never gonna stay a royal.

Maybe he should be called Archie Harrison Markle instead of Mountbatten- Windsor seeing as the Mountbatten- Windsor prepetuated falsehoods about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Would be bloody Harry marrying this wrongun wouldn’t it... then when it all fucks up comes back saying sorry everyone I made a mistake like the loose cannon sibling or cousin of the U.K. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
from twitter

That'll do nicely for me, I was hoping beyond hope it was something like this.

The Markles may have been Oprahed!

Quick edit...

UK and #Team Queen. I never realized how much of a royalist I was until this lot kicked off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Quick edit...

UK and #Team Queen. I never realized how much of a royalist I was until this lot kicked off.
Good tea !

Reactions: 22
Out of curiosity... where is everyone from? Seems like everyone from the US is team Harry and megs whilst U.K isn’t
I am Irish, lived in Canada for a few years but back in Ireland now. Media here in Ireland is of course edging towards Hazno & Smegs bias in my opinion. Still work with a Canadian company & they are mostly anti-Meghan in any discussions I have had with co-workers. I am firmly team Queen & BRF. Meghan does not have a genuine bone in her body & she has taken Hazno for an absolute fool.

Despite Irish & UK history, there is a general undercurrent of fascination with the BRF particularly by women. The Queens' visit in 2011 was the start of a wonderful relationship however fractured it became due to Brexit negotiations & The Cambridge's visit this time last year was also a great success.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The queen has seen so many women like Meghan come and go. The royal family aren’t going anywhere. I imagine she’s sad for her grandson as she loves him but I can imagine she’ll be totally unfazed by the nonsense, Meghan is just making herself and Harry look stupid, and forgets you can’t fool us brits.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Where are all our Suits co-stars coming to defend her...... oh yeah, silence.

Not sure if anyone knows of Gary Janetti, he is American and uses photos of Prince George and the Royal Family on Instagram to play the narrative that George is some sassy child and takes the piss out of Meghan... some of these pictures have been liked by her old costars other halfs. Patrick Adam's wife liked one of them!!!
George wouldn't even remember who she was to be honest.

Reactions: 17
Like I said before I think once Covid has “gone” and we start having royal events and tours! People will start to forget about H and M slowly.

Reactions: 38

Quick edit...

Oprah is not as virtuous as most seem to believe, shes been in the biz a long time and shes not stupid. She isnt doing it out of the goodness of her own heart. It's really funny to watch 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yeah, just seen this:

Why more than once - what difference does it make and who cares what this stupid woman's demands are? She's not British, never had any intention of staying and only intended to cause hurt to everyone. I hope she is banned from being allowed to enter the UK.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.