Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh...yes...but those favours from Oprah must be paid for somehow, don't they?

Love it! I think Patrick will definitely need this translated, not to mention the largely illiterate sugars...😂
I'm sure I read "they hope to build on their brand after this". You gotta laugh, they're trying to be like Kim K or Brand Beckhams

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They probably all treat their staff like tit - or have done in the past and are scared that will come out. Ellen already has that problem - she’s Megs great friend and has met Archie but hasn’t said a word about bullying has she? Pot, kettle ta dah!
Assistants have no power and are treated like crap. Devil wears Prada etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to agree with an earlier comment that Meghan is, and has been, making it up as she goes along.

I think she aspired to be like Angela of Liechtenstein, even going so far as to copy her dress (see below), but when she realised she was out of favour with so many, and that there was no chance of her ever becoming Queen, she decided to turn the tables and deliberately set about making a mess of things. I honestly believe she attended the solo event with the Queen looking a mess, and acting drunk, on purpose.

Something else I believe: She and Harry got married in Africa and had to quickly get married again in the UK as she was "pregnant" (only, she wasn't - that's what she told him).

1615030336140.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So it definitely was Archiedoll and they are going to sue any paper that prints the photo🤔 is this some new money making scam, tempt people and then pounce? What disgusting behaviour!
What about all the people who will be passing it around social media?
So if published prior to copyright can they sue?
And would they have to ensure that people were informed as in can't assume they can't publish?

Reactions: 9
Feeling really sick here ...just read that " the Queen should publically apologise to Meghan"

:(
She might when she removes her titles. 'Sorry M but I'm going to have to take these back as you don't deserve them

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Meghan probably wrote it.
Absolutely. I daresay most of what gets released is written by her. I can imagine her sitting at her table in the rented guardhouse hitting F5 constantly on her computer, waiting for the next opportunity to take legal action. As for all these people speaking out in support of her - they're probably repped by the same PR.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to agree with an earlier comment that Meghan is, and has been, making it up as she goes along.

I think she aspired to be like Angela of Liechtenstein, even going so far as to copy her dress (see below), but when she realised she was out of favour with so many, and that there was no chance of her ever becoming Queen, she decided to turn the tables and deliberately set about making a mess of things. I honestly believe she attended the solo event with the Queen looking a mess, and acting drunk, on purpose.

Something else I believe: She and Harry got married in Africa and had to quickly get married again in the UK as she was "pregnant" (only, she wasn't - that's what she told him).

View attachment 469673
Wow I can’t believe how similar the dress, flowers, veil are!! That can’t be a coincidence surely!

This thread has lasted less than 24 hours 🙄

So much to say, and so many of us in agreement with this unnecessary shambles.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Here's that Silver Tree's updated tweet if anyone wants to see it - beware it contains sugar and nuts!

Being used for your job mate. Below is from her own blog about how to keep people onside:

In a poor village in Africa, when people are ill and in hospital, in the middle of a pandemic....it only matters if she is ok. How can you be so foolish, embarrassing.

some people just want to be taken for a ride.

"People create their own storm, then get upset when it rains."

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Haha, Lady C / Smeg cagematch NOW.

Reckon she'd smash Smeg good and proper. She's a tough old bird and has the grand, aged aristocratic hauteur thing down to a tee. Could probably kill with a glare and a single shout of "IMPERTINENT!"

• Haha
39% favourable is not what many would see as low - Andrew is a lot lower
Well they didn't ask me - did they ask you? Polls aren't really worth much as the political ones show at election time. Better to get a feel when things are quiet not when it is front page stuff.

Being used for your job mate. Below is from her own blog about how to keep people onside:

In a poor village in Africa, when people are ill and in hospital, in the middle of a pandemic....it only matters if she is ok. How can you be so foolish, embarrassing.

some people just want to be taken for a ride.

"People create their own storm, then get upset when it rains."
The funny thing of course is that it never got her further than a C list Canadian cable show regardless of how many yachts and sailors she spent time on ;) until the Hazno situation that is...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.