Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “friend” silvertreedirector just posted a photo of Archie on her Instagram
He looks cute yes..... but does seem like a distraction technique to me! getting her friends to overload the narrative and press! releasing a pic of Archie will do exactly that

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Oh I reckon he told her she could have what she wanted and the queen would allow her to carry on with her normal career and he’s close with his gran so she will allow it.

I do think Harry fed her a whole load of BS and she believed that, and when she didn’t get to do what she wanted that’s when she wanted to leave
It seems that Harry obviously didn’t make it clear what Meg should expect from life as a royal if she thought she’d just be able to give interview after interview to raise her profile.

Reactions: 16
He looks cute yes..... but does seem like a distraction technique to me! getting her friends to overload the narrative and press! releasing a pic of Archie will do exactly that
Yep, I agree with that. I suspect we will see more of him in the coming months ...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her “friend” silvertreedirector just posted a photo of Archie on her Instagram
Well that's interesting! Suddenly we are allowed to see Archie! How odd. Did Smeggy agree for that to be released or will she be sueing them ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
cannot believe this!!! 😩😩
Tbh I think the RF just want the whole thing and MM to go away... yes there will be a front page with apology MM will masturbate on about but it will be forgotten next day/week, while Royal family will go on with their business. Especially now when the lockdown is slowly lifting... 😉 I think it's done this way just to avoid any more attention to them idiots...

Reactions: 20
This is what the Royals should be doing, not giving hatred filled interviews to Oprah

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone think Harry should be removed from the line of succession ? And if he was do you think this would a good move ? Thoughts ?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Well that's interesting! Suddenly we are allowed to see Archie! How odd. Did Smeggy agree for that to be released or will she be sueing them ?
Smeggy did the old farmer's trick of sticking a wet finger in the air to see which way the wind was blowing, it was an ill wind straight in her face. This is ole damage control soft shoe shuffle....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
  1. none of us are able to publically speak about our employers on Oprah
  2. she is literally complaining that 'I couldn't talk about MYSELF' woe woe woe. Thank God we were protected for a short time....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Tbh it would be easy for both of them to have a happy life, waiting for their second child. No one forces them to do cheap dated shows with Oprah.
I accepted they want a private life, not showing Archie, now they post this pic. They want obssesion but I feel underwhelmed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Out of curiosity... where is everyone from? Seems like everyone from the US is team Harry and megs whilst U.K isn’t
American.
East coast.
America is split.
Woke liberals ~ all about Meghan. Even though hypocrisy is glaring.

Conservatives ~ The Queen. Fox News had 2 articles. How much did Meghan and Harry cost the Royal family? And... 10 of Meghan’s former employees want to speak out on the bullying issue.

Me personally,
#TeamQueen

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh I reckon he told her she could have what she wanted and the queen would allow her to carry on with her normal career and he’s close with his gran so she will allow it.

I do think Harry fed her a whole load of BS and she believed that, and when she didn’t get to do what she wanted that’s when she wanted to leave
Agreed, and like I’ve said back along on these threads, yes Meghan is awful but Harry is just as much to blame for this mess! Even more so in some ways

Reactions: 38
  1. Harry has had to watch his wife witch about his family, who overall he loves - it's never as nice to watch someone else witch as it is to say things yourself
  2. Meghan is also criticising how he prepared her for the life - did she really have no idea it would be different?

Reactions: 25
If that is Archie, he looks big for 22 months? He's the size of my almost 3 year old!
Sure they want us to think its him... would she not to ask for Meg's permission (or instruction) , else surely invading her privacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hazza and Rachel left when the pandemic was at its height, these two went and showed support and solidarity with the British public , donated parcels ti vulnerable.

the other two lived it up in there mansion in California crying how hard their life was.

This is what royals should be doing and not giving hatred filled interviews to Oprah

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.