Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget about her dog Bogart, who she left back in Canada because it didn't like Harry(animals are such good judges of character)!

I would never give up my dog for anyone. I will never get that loyal unconditional love from a person :cry:

In Smeggy world, if its written in the Press, it is now FACT.

Am willing to bet my last Jammie Dodger they are not friends - Eugenie is probably the one who talked to her at do's despite her own feelings (spot the theme Smegs with people who are actually Royal ??!)
She keeps stealing Eugenie's thunder. Strange way to treat a friend :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've just finished the timeline for 2017 on the wiki page. It's only dates and facts so far, believe me I want to add links, pictures and examples but there's only so much Markle a girl can take!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I honestly think the best thing that can happen is more and more come out in support of Meghan and accuse BP and BRF of being awful to her.

That's going to be what pushes BP to release everything they have on her. A couple of tweets from *shudders* Jameela Jamil isn't going to do that. They need more to come out in support of this idea that there is a smear against Meghan before they properly destroy her.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
sadly I agree. This is all so damned ugly.
Jan Moir is an interfering cow. I pulled her up a month or so again when she was waxing lyrical about Harry's heroic war efforts. She wears more hats per day that Quinten Crisp ever did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
he is so weird how a journalist is basically a stan, Harry should consider a restraining order against him or he might come home one night to find him in his bed
what do you mean "might"? he's been there, done that and got the rug burns!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
CBS clip today will cover Megz explaining why they are speaking out now, and 'the growing backlash in the UK to how the palace are responding'

Eh? Do they mean the backlash to the news that The Duchess appears to have bullied more than 10 junior staff, mostly young women? Because there is certainly a backlash about that.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
All the queen is loving and warm to her grandkids and this clip shows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've just finished the timeline for 2017 on the wiki page. It's only dates and facts so far, believe me I want to add links, pictures and examples but there's only so much Markle a girl can take!

Absolutely brilliant Bubbles! You have been busy 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just can’t go on Twitter these days. It’s the absolute hole Cesspit of social media
I agree. Everytime I have a look on there I can feel my blood pressure rising and I feel really angry about the lies, ignorance and nastiness. 🤬

I've decided to try and avoid Twitter for a while. These tattle threads always used to be full of jokes and that's what we should try and get back to. 😚

Those of us who have been on these threads for a long time have heard all the rumours and gossip before and have spent many months taking the piss.😆

Hemorrhoid Scabies is a stain on humanity and...
Polish_20201207_183423166.jpg

That's all you need to know about him 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.