Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the CBS clip now. Oprah asking about why it's the right time to get the interview now, after being turned down in 2018. Good lord Megz is at Mogodon level of boring drone...

This is supposed to be a highlight? Was that honestly something that was supposed to make people tune in? Zzzzzzzz 'We are on the other side of lot of life experience now.... '

Not available for me. What does she say?

Reactions: 5
Surely Brenda has to call the new puppies Smeg and Peg after his perchance for the old roast chicken?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Me too !

I broke my shoulder six weeks ago and have been on the sofa ever since surrounded by pillows and cats. I do not get much sleep.

I would like to say thank you because this place has kept me occupied, sane and made me laugh - it has also helps pass the time when I run out of Poirot / Law and Order etc

Thank you Tattlers !
Hope you get better soon. If you want to guarantee some sleep, check out the wiki for a list of Woko's mega blockbuster , hit (made for tv) films and TV series 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
After posting that clip, CBS have got a lot of this stuff in their mentions

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Watching the CBS clip now. Oprah asking about why it's the right time to get the interview now, after being turned down in 2018. Good lord Megz is at Mogodon level of boring drone...

This is supposed to be a highlight? Was that honestly something that was supposed to make people tune in? Zzzzzzzz 'We are on the other side of lot of life experience now.... '

(ETA New link for outside USA)

I have to turn the volume off if it comes on - just by lookng at her, I get a sense she is trying to convey someone who has had to take the high ground despite all the baseless attacks on her good character and that of her chil-dren. Its also put such a pressure on her and Haz's pure love etc etc.

(So it won't be her fault when she chucks his ginger arse)

Reactions: 20
Me too !

I broke my shoulder six weeks ago and have been on the sofa ever since surrounded by pillows and cats. I do not get much sleep.

I would like to say thank you because this place has kept me occupied, sane and made me laugh - it has also helps pass the time when I run out of Poirot / Law and Order etc

Thank you Tattlers !
Ooh I had a broken collar bone - dead painful. Good luck and carry on taking it easy - get the best sling you can.

Anyone else not really follow them but looking forward to the interview?

Seen the clip and when shes talking about "the firm" it makes them sound like gangsters!

(ETA New link for outside USA)

duck me that's painful acting

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hope you get better soon. If you want to guarantee some sleep, check out the wiki for a list of Woko's mega blockbuster , hit (made for tv) films and TV series 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you !!

I did have a peek at it last night but catching up on 15 pages here in one go was enough to get me four hours sleep, no drugs !!

Will give that a go tonight :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The security services had a file on her before Harry even knew she was dating him! That's how stuff disappeared from the internet so quickly about her previous life. It can all be put back out there though...
Fingers crossed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooh I had a broken collar bone - dead painful. Good luck and carry on taking it easy - get the best sling you can.
Thank you - am on to physio which has turned out to be worse than the sling. I was pinning my hopes on it being better so its been a bit of a blue week.

Made so much better by some vitriol and meme's obvs 😁

• Heart
Meghan won’t speak up for herself and deny the claims but gets others to says she’s lovely.

She knows she’s guilty and mates don’t count as they know her diffrently.

Also only seems to be people in power or of equal standing. It's not those she looks down on.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.