Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the CBS clip now. Oprah asking about why it's the right time to get the interview now, after being turned down in 2018. Good lord Megz is at Mogodon level of boring drone...

This is supposed to be a highlight? Was that honestly something that was supposed to make people tune in? Zzzzzzzz 'We are on the other side of lot of life experience now.... '

(ETA New link for outside USA)

Dont they have employment regulations in the USA that prevent you from talking about your employer without getting express agreement from the bosses? An interview with Oprah would have been seen as a PR job by the palace. Nothing remotely personal!

I can say what i like as a private citizen, but all the GDPR stuff ive signed, means, If I want to keep my job, I would have to be extremely careful saying anything publically about my employer !

Reactions: 21
Just watched a clip from CBS Twitter, where Oprah says she asked for an interview just before the wedding, and her answer was 'now isnt the right time'... To me that says she had a time in mind and ties in with this being part of the plan all along.
Then she talks about how liberating it is to be able to give the interview and speak freely. She does realized no one forced her in to that marriage?!
I can't even word what I want to say right now as it's just so incredulous to hear how woe is me it's been for her to have these constraints when SHE.CHOSE. TO.MARRY.INTO.IT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
So, here's a quiz. A Duchess wants to wear some vulgar but very expensive earrings. Her aide tells her it's not a good idea, because the person who gave them to her is all over the news headlines, implicated in the grotesque torture, strangulation and dismemberment of a journalist (and US citizen). The Duchess tells the aide to duck off, wears the earrings and lies about where they came from.

How would you describe the Duchess:
(a) compassionate and kind or (b) cold-hearted and without natural feeling for others
(a) beautiful and glamorous or (b) ugly on the inside
(a) insanely smart and a recognised expert in international relations or (b) too stupid to know she knows nothing and a diplomatic embarrassment
(a) respectful of the expertise of her professional assistants or (b) rude, bullying and dismissive of advice she doesn't like
(a) very, very important, as manifested by the size of her diamonds or (b) tacky, mercenary and corrupt
(a) always walking the talk on truth and justice in the world or (b) a liar

Mostly (a)'s - you are being played by a dangerous, narcissistic con-artist.
Mostly (b)'s - you are wise and fair, but what you didn't know is that the Duchess is bi-racial, so you are also a racist bigot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Dont they have employment regulations in the USA that prevent you from talking about your employer without getting express agreement from the bosses? An interview with Oprah would have been seen as a PR job by the palace. Nothing remotely personal!

I can say what i like as a private citizen, but all the GDPR stuff ive signed, means, If I want to keep my job, I would have to be extremely careful saying anything publically about my employer !
GDPR sits firmly at the level of the individual - its there to protect your personal data which your employer is responsible for storing securely and explaining why they have it and use it etc.

There will be plenty of other policy that covers any, erm, indiscreet chat about your employer unless you were, say, super anonymous about it.

:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 9

What is the palace going to do? Issue a warrant for their arrest? They are in the US anyway...

I think the last clip is embarrassing.... Quite obviously Meagain wants to portray the palace in a bad light. "There was someone else in the room when I spoke to you", "It is good to finally be able to speak for myself" OMG. Why did you join the BRF in the first place. Harry could have told you what it would be like.
All it shows that the first wanted in, despite the rules, and then couldn't succeed and now hold a grudge.

Reactions: 34
Watching the CBS clip now. Oprah asking about why it's the right time to get the interview now, after being turned down in 2018. Good lord Megz is at Mogodon level of boring drone...

This is supposed to be a highlight? Was that honestly something that was supposed to make people tune in? Zzzzzzzz 'We are on the other side of lot of life experience now.... '

(ETA New link for outside USA)

Doesn’t this prove that she never intended to stay, she said back then that “ it’s not the right time” because she couldn’t do the interview because she wasn’t allowed, if she intended on staying she would of known she could never do an interview like that and it would of just been a straight no I can’t

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Just watched a clip from CBS Twitter, where Oprah says she asked for an interview just before the wedding, and her answer was 'now isnt the right time'... To me that says she had a time in mind and ties in with this being part of the plan all along.
Then she talks about how liberating it is to be able to give the interview and speak freely. She does realized no one forced her in to that marriage?!
I can't even word what I want to say right now as it's just so incredulous to hear how woe is me it's been for her to have these constraints when SHE.CHOSE. TO.MARRY.INTO.IT!!
She only met Oprah once before the wedding. Once. So Oprah must have asked for the interview on the first meeting & Markle said...”Now’s not the right time, but here’s an invite”??? WTF?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My cousin was in Harry's forward party in the Gulf and became friends etc , We were speaking the other day & my ccousinsaid he does not rrecognizehim any more he looks like he looks likee he has been broken down & re programmed & conditioned , He reckons now she has isolated him she will destroy him completly

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Anyhoo ... how his Harry's job search going? Has he got one yet? Has he even got a Visa that ALLOWS him to work in the US? Getting paid to talk to Oprah on TV is work. When I lived there (on a Student Visa) I wasn't allowed to work or even volunteer. What about his Tax arrangements? When will we see his tax returns?

Reactions: 28
Interesting.. Sky News current show called "into the grey zone" ref GCHQ - references the Saudi Prince and the murder of Jamal Khashoggi. Interesting timing....

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Meghan claims she was 'stopped by Palace aides' from talking to Oprah

#

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She only met Oprah once before the wedding. Once. So Oprah must have asked for the interview on the first meeting & Markle said...”Now’s not the right time, but here’s an invite”??? WTF?
Or it was like "Hey, I got an invite, thanks, should we do an interview if I am coming over anyway?"

Reactions: 8
I want to know who yours is?
It's a bellend UK youtuber called Alfie Deyes who gives me great amusement in how he thinks he's relevant and interesting but is actually a boring Tory knob who's only famous still because of his more famous girlfriend. Watching and laughing at idiots like these lot has got me through lockdown!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.