Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only slept a few hours the other night , I am awake reading this thread and I’m tired for work and I’m distracted from work 😂.

Tell me about it, I got 5 hours sleep last night as I was awake half the night Reading this thread 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting...I wonder if this is the beginning of America calling them out
I hope so, the American new outlets and journalists will be watching the UK’s media response and reactions all this week. The majority of the media here are not pushing their victim narrative especially now they can openly talk about the bullying allegations. I hope it’s enough for thre American media to take note and follow suit

Reactions: 30
New thread suggestion

Harry & Megan #64 - Nobody loves us, everybody hates us, let's go and tell Oprah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I hope so, the American new outlets and journalists will be watching the UK’s media response and reactions all this week. The majority of the media here are not pushing their victim narrative especially now they can openly talk about the bullying allegations. I hope it’s enough for thre American media to take note and follow suit
Im sure/hope they are trying to get dirt their side of the Atlantic on meghan and what she was like before Harry.

Reactions: 21
When I last looked at this thread earlier today we were still on thread #62. Now it's 500+ posts, 28 pages deep into a shiny new thread 😂🙌🙌🙌 nice work people! Gonn
*makes coffee
View attachment 466360

This is my sister!!!! Lol!! The amount of people she no longer talks to is unreal!

BFFs - there have been a few let me tell you!
Our brother!! She does not like the fact that I talk to him - makes it very clear.
Her husband's family who he no longer talks to either.
Flits from friendship group to friendship group - each one more fabulous than the last!!
Word 'sorry' has never left her mouth!!
Is always right (in her own head)
Goes ballistic if anyone disagrees or criticises her - I once described her conservatory as small - it was actually a complement as I said that for a small conservatory it was amazing how much more space it offered in the house - I was HONESTLY being positive and not backhanded but Jesus she did not speak to me for weeks! My sister is also spoiled and entitled and we also call her the princess of the family.

Oh and she is a VEGAN!!!! but has 2 Mulberry handbags, drives a top of the range gas gussling car with all leather interior and has leather sofas in her lounge - go figure - And yes I am a wee bit jealous about the handbags!! Lol!!!
I totally agree with this meme! I always say that when you see one person falling out with everyone...what is the common denominator? THEMSELVES! Lady C put it best when she riffed on the title of the Dale Carnegie book "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Lady C said for Meghan it is "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People"

Also, I can't keep up here! Whole new thread nearly finished since I last got to log in. Bravo!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im sure/hope they are trying to get dirt their side of the Atlantic on meghan and what she was like before Harry.
The security services had a file on her before Harry even knew she was dating him! That's how stuff disappeared from the internet so quickly about her previous life. It can all be put back out there though...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
he is so weird how a journalist is basically a stan, Harry should consider a restraining order against him or he might come home one night to find him in his bed
Yes, he'd be waiting for Hazno though. Not sure Smegs has the er.. body configuration to appeal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
" The dashing former Calvary Officer Mr Hewitt, now 62 " oh the DM knows how to throw shade :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, she's a hissing, spitting, biting feral cat now.

She needs to be assessed by psychiatrists I think, and I don't say that lightly. I also think child protective services need to pay them a visit after seeing that photo of a bruised and bitten Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The security services had a file on her before Harry even knew she was dating him! That's how stuff disappeared from the internet so quickly about her previous life. It can all be put back out there though...
What? Really? Why would they have that?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tell me about it, I got 5 hours sleep last night as I was awake half the night Reading this thread 😴
Me too !

I broke my shoulder six weeks ago and have been on the sofa ever since surrounded by pillows and cats. I do not get much sleep.

I would like to say thank you because this place has kept me occupied, sane and made me laugh - it has also helps pass the time when I run out of Poirot / Law and Order etc

Thank you Tattlers !

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Watching the CBS clip now. Oprah asking about why it's the right time to get the interview now, after being turned down in 2018. Good lord Megz is at Mogodon level of boring drone...

This is supposed to be a highlight? Was that honestly something that was supposed to make people tune in? Zzzzzzzz 'We are on the other side of lot of life experience now.... '

(ETA New link for outside USA)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.