Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, she is (in maternal terms) an older pregnancy, which makes her automatically at a higher risk. Add in a miscarriage (which I wouldn't wish on anyone in the world) and she is possibly at a higher risk of miscarrying again. She's rich enough that she could afford to have bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy and be waited on hand and foot by Harry and staff. The only thing I can think of is trying to use it as a shield to avoid criticism.
Can't put undue stress on an unborn child if you're not the one carrying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Something went down at KP when they lived there and then they moved to Frogmore.

Whatever went on at KP Wills and Kate will be the forefront of it.

I’m feeling negative and upset for the queen and how she must be feeling in all this, her husband in hospital and her grandson and his puppet master doing this.

im disgusted by what I saw on Twitter I had to leave, someone write that the queen and pp need to die and body’s chopped up and fed to the corgis because they are bullying a heavily pregnant woman.

it’s sickening

QUOTE="nrs264, post: 4156950, member: 111621"]
QUOTE="nrs264, post: 4156950, member: 111621"]
I can't open the link. Have you reported it?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
As much as I am not a fan of Meghan I don't believe that story. Maybe someone else did but not her.
I do remember Fitzpatrick tweeting about the dog.
Don't forget about her dog Bogart, who she left back in Canada because it didn't like Harry(animals are such good judges of character)!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Interesting comment on the DM. The reason why Meghan may be friends with Eugenie
I doubt she is though 👀
In Smeggy world, if its written in the Press, it is now FACT.

Am willing to bet my last Jammie Dodger they are not friends - Eugenie is probably the one who talked to her at do's despite her own feelings (spot the theme Smegs with people who are actually Royal ??!)

Reactions: 11
Christ alive. Part of me just died.
B and J had the fakest smiles on - the didn’t give a tit about meeting those two. And no wonder Disney steered clear after that embarrassing overture. Whatshisface didn’t know how to get out of it. This is where you need to put your handbag on your other arm so someone comes to take you away from the irritant. (I think that’s what Brenda does)

Reactions: 18
This has unashamedly made me cry this morning. This is what I want to see from my royal family not some pathetic pity party.

Also we'll done to the rf pr company. Merkin is trash and wants a dog fight and their lack of reaction will be sending the cups flying again
As an Irish person, can only sit in side lines agog at this sorry state of affairs.

But that video made me gasp. The energy been spent on these two when so many are at real crisis after the last 12 months.

Reactions: 29
Something went down at KP when they lived there and then they moved to Frogmore.

Whatever went on at KP Wills and Kate will be the forefront of it.

I’m feeling negative and upset for the queen and how she must be feeling in all this, her husband in hospital and her grandson and his puppet master doing this.

im disgusted by what I saw on Twitter I had to leave, someone write that the queen and pp need to die and body’s chopped up and fed to the corgis because they are bullying a heavily pregnant woman.

it’s sickening
I just can’t go on Twitter these days. It’s the absolute hole Cesspit of social media

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This has unashamedly made me cry this morning. This is what I want to see from my royal family not some pathetic pity party.

Also we'll done to the rf pr company. Merkin is trash and wants a dog fight and their lack of reaction will be sending the cups flying again
ok - blubbing.... ugly blubbing.

Reactions: 20
In Smeggy world, if its written in the Press, it is now FACT.

Am willing to bet my last Jammie Dodger they are not friends - Eugenie is probably the one who talked to her at do's despite her own feelings (spot the theme Smegs with people who are actually Royal ??!)
That was the Noo No More Mishoo issue I think - she knows Bea and Eugenie - that doesn't translate as Smegma gets to join the sisterhood.

Reactions: 8
As an Irish person, can only sit in side lines agog at this sorry state of affairs.

But that video made me gasp. The energy been spent on these two when so many are at real crisis after the last 12 months.
Beautiful couple and a heartbreaking story, but this shows how royal work and service is done. Yes a Zoom chat but they actually helped set up that app with the Royal Foundation! That is actual service contributing to actual change.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else feel like they want to see more covid and Rest of world related news because they are sick of these 2 ?
Everywhere I go ? What ever I watch it’s them and I have no idea what’s going on with covid right now 🤣.
I would rather watch Boris babble with his uncombed hair rather then see these two seeking attention

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Interesting comment on the DM. The reason why Meghan may be friends with Eugenie
I doubt she is though 👀
Eugenie comes across as a genuine likeable personwouldn't be at all surprised if she's keeping the lines of communication open because she can see the end game is going to go badly wrong for JCMH, and it's him she's in contact with rather than smug. Smug has twice tried to take her moment, and I think she can see right through her but has loyalty to Hazzno. For what reason I'm unsure. I suspect if Andrew comes up in the interview she'll wash her hands of the pair of them. They will have pissed their chips big time.

Reactions: 22
Yet none of her celebrity 'friends' are speaking up for her, or the numerous organisations she has spent countless hours helping.
Today the crying make up artist crawled out from under his rock spewing poetry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Eugenie comes across as a genuine likeable personwouldn't be at all surprised if she's keeping the lines of communication open because she can see the end game is going to go badly wrong for JCMH, and it's him she's in contact with rather than smug. Smug has twice tried to take her moment, and I think she can see right through her but has loyalty to Hazzno. For what reason I'm unsure. I suspect if Andrew comes up in the interview she'll wash her hands of the pair of them. They will have pissed their chips big time.
Personally, I think Eugenie's time for being 'nice' is over. She has to stand beside the Royals or she will have trouble and she already has her problems with her father's situation. I suspect Harry may have tried to maintain some sort of communication coz Smegma will want inside info.

Is a make up artist really a friend though? Or a celebrity?
Good grief - you just became the 'yungel' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From Lady C's latest video.

Her sources 'close to RF' are saying they are disturbed and shocked by the treachery and Harry's inability to see how unacceptable his behaviour is, in briefing against his own family. The RF is deeply upset about recent events, it has contributed to PP's current condition, PP called in Charles to the hospital and 'drew a line' and asserted his role as head of the Royal Family about the Harkles. The RF and BP (the courtiers) are also beyond furious that the careful calibration of their news and messages has become impossible because the Harkles insist on blasting out wall-to-wall, 24/7, PR, and their PR is tone deaf, elitist and self-centred.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Queen has been given two new corgi puppies. I hope she’s not cruel enough to call them Harry & Meg! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.