Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think there will be nuclear style info released regarding MM in time for Sunday/Monday papers? If MM is going to insinuate to Oprah that W&K have not had a faithful marriage, I think all hell will break loose.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
This has unashamedly made me cry this morning. This is what I want to see from my royal family not some pathetic pity party.

Also we'll done to the rf pr company. Merkin is trash and wants a dog fight and their lack of reaction will be sending the cups flying again

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I see Omid didn't have anything to critcise the RF for other than yet again bring up Andrew. I've said this on a different thread but the Andrew and Meghan situation are totally different.

The RF have done what what can with Andrew, he has stepped back and is not representing them. They have no authority to conduct a criminal investigation or force Andrew to speak to the FBI.

With regards to the Meghan situation the Palace are employers and have a duties to their employees. If an employee says they have been bullied it is for them to investigate. It should have been investigated years ago but wasn't.

I am fed up of people saying she is being called a bully because of her race. Being black doesn't mean you are exempt from bring a bully or cannot be accused of having a crappy attitude or behaviour.

Same with Harry just because your mum died when you were young doesn't mean the world owes you something. Lots of kids lose their parents young. What happened to Diana was tragic but the press were not wholly to blame for her death. She courted the press when it suited her and whilst I agree that the photographers chasing her car were a contributing factor in her death she ultimately got into a car where the driver was over the drinking limit and didn't wear a seat belt.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
And now the adverts have just become rude.
I'm just getting earring adverts!! :ROFLMAO:

I have to be honest, is anyone else starting to feel a negative affect on them with all this? They frustrate and anger me so much I think I need to step back for a while
I think I'm pretty fed up with the pandemic an all and these two are giving me an outlet to vent and rant (they have their uses!!). If you need to step back, (or step down or walk away!) then do what you need to do. You don't want to end up in a bad place - we can all see what happens if you don't check yourself!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Smegz looks like a puppy kicker to me...
I saw a rumour (again a YouTube comments) that apparently her and Harry had an argument whilst in Canada and she threw her dog and it broke it’s two front legs, just a rumour can’t find Anything on it, just articles saying it had two broken legs and had to be flown to London to be treated by noel
Fitzpatrick but they weren’t sure of the reasons to how they were broken 🤔
Their very good at hiding all the rumours that paint her in a bad light

Where did the yacht Girl stories start from I can’t find anything on it??

I think you should definitely put the allegations and her behaviour in the wiki, so people can see it, makes it easier for people to catch up on what’s happened so far, people will get to see watch shes really like then.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I’ve heard this too from someone who works for a certain company.

The royal firm will be mainly focused on Wills & Kate and Charles & Camilla

I’ve heard that she is going to talk about wills alleged affair with this rose woman and that’s Charles and Camilla knew and they told Meghan to keep silent as it could ruin William

I honestly don’t think there will be much negativity at the queen especially if Harry spoke about his grandparents quite positively in the james corden interview.

I also heard Oprah may bring andrew up to and probe what Meghan knows about that.

Monday and the week following there will be all of meghans dirt aired and things bought up about her, the royal family will play dirty.

He’s sussed her out he’s keepin that hawke eye on her.
I pray she does try snd talk about the alleged affair. This totally destroys her argument about being harassed as she's bringing something up with no recipients and which is pretty obviously untrue. Worst case the media will gossip for a couple of weeks but she's managed to successfully duck them off. Also why would someone like Camilla who was leaking stories to destroy her Also confide in her? As much as people might not like Camilla, they know she's not a thick as JCMH

Reactions: 31
I saw a rumour (again a YouTube comments) that apparently her and Harry had an argument whilst in Canada and she threw her dog and it broke it’s two front legs, just a rumour can’t find Anything on it, just articles saying it had two broken legs and had to be flown to London to be treated by noel

I think you should definitely put the allegations and her behaviour in the wiki, so people can see it, makes it easier for people to catch up on what’s happened so far, people will get to see watch shes really like then.
As much as I am not a fan of Meghan I don't believe that story. Maybe someone else did but not her.
I do remember Fitzpatrick tweeting about the dog.

Reactions: 13
@50sGirl and @spangly, I’m so sorry you’re both going through such a tough time, warm hugs to you both.

I see your point (and sicked up a little bit). Are you thinking its not going to be a charity that we would recognise because of their god awful behaviour most of which has yet to be revealed - more like their 'foundation' where its akin to a money launderette ?
I’m also deeply suspicious of that national bullying helpline that tweeted support of Smegma. They’re a not-for-profit, so don’t have to answer to the charity commission. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a front for shady business.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As much as I am not a fan of Meghan I don't believe that story. Maybe someone else did but not her.
I do remember Fitzpatrick tweeting about the dog.
Agree. There's a story about the dog's injuries but no-one knows what exactly, so I don't think a random comment is credible.

Reactions: 9
People seem to forget that Meghan CHOSE to do the interview whilst pregnant.
She knew what the fallout would be and she still went ahead anyway.
If she really cared for the affect it may have on her unborn child she would have waited.
She chose not to.
This is what happens when you kick a hornets nest, Meghan.
The blame lies at her door and hers alone.
Exactly, she is (in maternal terms) an older pregnancy, which makes her automatically at a higher risk. Add in a miscarriage (which I wouldn't wish on anyone in the world) and she is possibly at a higher risk of miscarrying again. She's rich enough that she could afford to have bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy and be waited on hand and foot by Harry and staff. The only thing I can think of is trying to use it as a shield to avoid criticism.

Reactions: 22
Something went down at KP when they lived there and then they moved to Frogmore.

Whatever went on at KP Wills and Kate will be the forefront of it.

I’m feeling negative and upset for the queen and how she must be feeling in all this, her husband in hospital and her grandson and his puppet master doing this.

im disgusted by what I saw on Twitter I had to leave, someone write that the queen and pp need to die and body’s chopped up and fed to the corgis because they are bullying a heavily pregnant woman.

it’s sickening

I'm not so sure and hope they don't. Releasing too much will come across as petty. After Sunday Meghan will have had her chance and it will all be over. BP should and possibly will play the long game, hence the investigation that could take up to a year. Things will possibly gradually leak out after meghan has had her say

While I lay blame at both their doors, I think the PR and media strategy is all Meghan. She will be leading Harry on what is right in the modern media world, he wouldn't have a clue so will just follow

I have to be honest, is anyone else starting to feel a negative affect on them with all this? They frustrate and anger me so much I think I need to step back for a while

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If you can stomach it listen to the trailer again. For all the tit she's stirring she's hedging her bets and , oh yeah, being hypocritical again

She says: I don't know how they could expect that after all of this time, we would still just be silent if there is an active role that The Firm is playing in perpetuating falsehoods about us

IF there is a role! So she's not saying there is a definite role played by the RF, or even she knows there's a role.. She's slipped that one in unnoticed and is stirring the pot with untruths again and getting her revenge in in advance!

Reactions: 18
I'm livid, so much so that I can't read back to see if it's already been posted.
Unforgotten has been bumped to Tuesday to show that bleating bint!!!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why have I only just discovered these threads? I am sure my family and friends are sick of me going on about these two!

So late to the party but in agreeance with a certain red tab today - it isn't a coincidence all this. Megan has fallen out with friends, family, the royal family, the media, her staff... yet she isn't to blame?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

I've just been watching something on YouTube, can't remember if it was Lady C or the lady that did 31 times the palace said no to smug, it made a comment on there about the rumours of animal cruelty.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.