Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulation to @NutMegandCinnamong for the winning thread title suggestion. Another great title, so apt at the moment!

Continuing on from

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It's also worth noting that their first interview since leaving, James Corden (sorry Oprah), was with someone with an appealing reputation for how he treats people.

Reactions: 38
I've sacked off home learning for the day and managed to snag the laptop off my youngest darling, so I'm going to start updating the wiki page for Woko and Haz.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She should have waited for Jeff Bezos to get divorced or try and catch another billionaire - she wants that lifestyle, not a royal one.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Wrote this for the last thread but it was locked by the time I posted it

Court documents? Which ones? Publicly available? Or not? And if not, and as he's made clear he has details that cannot be made public for legal reasons just how did he access this information from non publicly available court documents?
Yes it throws up a lot of questions doesn’t it! Also how is it fair that palace staff are named publicly (assuming its in the public court docs) and specifically that one had been dismissed, yet meghans mates are protected for blabbing to people magazine? This case feels more and more corrupt by the day!

It’s rather amusing that the treatment of Meghan is compared to Diana, yet apparently it’s racism. Am I missing something? Last time I looked Diana didn’t appear very black to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Fuckers. All of you. Its just as well i'm on annual leave because I'm pages behind! You've all been writing while I'm sleeping! Not on.

I was going to link to a post about the HR investigation. And I don't know how to from a previous thread so hope it'll make sens standing alone.

As there's been so much publicity about bullying and the investigation now stemming from it will they have to publish their findings and what happened? After all it will allow the staff to be fully heard and may help with their mental health that the have been listened to , even late, knowing that their truth has been heard.

Full public disclosure?

Now I hav e to find , I think, page 44 of the last thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ve read through the threads and I find some sentiments a little off

Racism in the uk - It’s not people getting killed by the police or racial slurs so people think it’s “not that bad” and a lot of people feel black people are constantly pulling the race card because it’s not overt racism that can be physically seen

I do think Meghan is a big opportunistic with an agenda to be rich and famous by any means necessary, but that doesn’t negate the fact that she has been unfairly targeted by the British media because she’s of black heritage. The headlines when it became common knowledge her mother was black were disgusting and abhorrent and her targeting by the British media was/is laced with racist undertones

Do I think Meghan is a pro black activist or is someone deeply in touch with her blackness who feels targeted? No. She’s taken what Black Brits saw happening to her based on our experiences and what we know of racism in the UK, and she’s manipulated that and ran with it for her own benefit.

Reactions: 37
Two hours of the Moaning Martyr of Montecito has been picked up by RTE for Ireland - but just on RTE2.

RTE2 is the main entertainment channel if you don't have Sky etc. plus it's sh*t on Monday nights - it's not replacing anything anyone would want to watch in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They really need to leak footage of her being a total witch. Proof to shut all these sugars up.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
RTE2 is the main entertainment channel if you don't have Sky etc. plus it's sh*t on Monday nights - it's not replacing anything anyone would want to watch in the first place
Is it the equivalent of E4? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve read through the threads and I find some sentiments a little off

Racism in the uk - It’s not people getting killed by the police or racial slurs so people think it’s “not that bad” and a lot of people feel black people are constantly pulling the race card because it’s not overt racism that can be physically seen

I do think Meghan is a big opportunistic with an agenda to be rich and famous by any means necessary, but that doesn’t negate the fact that she has been unfairly targeted by the British media because she’s of black heritage. The headlines when it became common knowledge her mother was black were disgusting and abhorrent and her targeting by the British media was/is laced with racist undertones

Do I think Meghan is a pro black activist or is someone deeply in touch with her blackness who feels targeted? No. She’s taken what Black Brits saw happening to her based on our experiences and what we know of racism in the UK, and she’s manipulated that and ran with it for her own benefit.
But there's no evidence that the press targeted her 'because she was of Black heritage'. (One clumsy and badly-judged headline about 'Straight Outta Compton' is all there is.)

Kate, Sophie, Camilla, Fergie and Diana were all thoroughly done over by the Press for years and the headlines were far, far worse. If anything, Meghan had better treatment - until she and Harry declared war on the press in 2019.

Meghan's PR has pushed the line that she was driven out by a racist UK press long and hard, when it's her obnoxious behaviour that is rightly being called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
I can’t bear the way they are speaking. Just call a spade a spade

“Perpetuating falsehoods” just say lies
“Your truth” no just say THE truth as no one is interested in Meghans made up version of “her” truth

I can’t sit through 2 hours of this dragged out shite

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Wrote this for the last thread but it was locked by the time I posted it

Yes it throws up a lot of questions doesn’t it! Also how is it fair that palace staff are named publicly (assuming its in the public court docs) and specifically that one had been dismissed, yet meghans mates are protected for blabbing to people magazine? This case feels more and more corrupt by the day!

It’s rather amusing that the treatment of Meghan is compared to Diana, yet apparently it’s racism. Am I missing something? Last time I looked Diana didn’t appear very black to me.
The only (and awful) parallel I can see is that Meghan and Harry will be determined to do it all their way including security, which could leave them far more open to disaster.

Reactions: 19
Another new thread? She's fast becoming the new Jack Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.