Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On DS. She calls Kate Duchess Stepford.
Ah I see. No it’s from the Royal Family thread. It’s turned into a bit of an anti-Kate thread.

I was a tad confused but it doesn’t take much these days! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On DS. She calls Kate Duchess Stepford.
Since you can't have H&M threads on DS Tanya and her crew are scraping the barrel for threads to demonstrate how woke they are...idiot Laurence Fox is the latest 'nasty/vile/evil/fascist/racist/homophobic/anti trans genderist devil's spawn' person they can lecture on.

Reactions: 8
Ah I see. No it’s from the Royal Family thread. It’s turned into a bit of an anti-Kate thread.

I was a tad confused but it doesn’t take much these days! 😄
Ah right. They're nuttier than squirrel tit in that thread, so duck 'em.:m

Since you can't have H&M threads on DS Tanya and her crew are scraping the barrel for threads to demonstrate how woke they are...idiot Laurence Fox is the latest 'nasty/vile/evil/fascist/racist/homophobic/anti trans genderist devil's spawn' person they can lecture on.
I quite like Laurence Fox.
Even if I don't agree with him sometimes, at least he marches to his own beat and isn't one of the wokey sheeple zelebs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I might just go on there and set the cat amongst the pigeons!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't believe we are already at fifty threads. I had such high hopes for them when they got married. I was super excited and thought she looked radiant on the wedding day but alas :cry: The shine wore off them very quickly
Well...I think we all know that Megz had things worn off quite a while ago...😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always thought that black and white photo with Archie looks abit threatening 🤔
Lol 🤭
Resizer_16076006366630.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ah right. They're nuttier than squirrel tit in that thread, so duck 'em.:m

I quite like Laurence Fox.
Even if I don't agree with him sometimes, at least he marches to his own beat and isn't one of the wokey sheeple zelebs.
People talk about freedom of speech but try and stifle speech that's not on their agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I might just go on there and set the cat amongst the pigeons!
On DS ? They'll report you and get you perma banned, tread carefully.
Cunty tanya posted an open letter to another poster on DS and claimed it was a copy of a PM to the person that was ignored(boo fucken hoo) and not responded to. Such a load of whiny shite about respecting other opinions and how she was being trolled every time she posted. Well dearie, since you slither into every thread forcing your opinions down throats then sure, you'll get opinions right back at you. That's not trolling , it's others having a different opinion and not buying your bullshit. Any road the person she claims ignored her royal dm says she got no such message. It was just tanya wanting attention. Off the top of my head (and I don't even read DS that much) she's been sexually abused, possibly raped too, lived on the streets of London. Lived with prostitutes, met celebs, slept with celebs, had/has various 'conditions', been arrested, been in protests ..... she's been in everything but the crib. A total looper Walter Mitty. Very dangerous person.
You'll find her haunting threads she can grandstand in.;)

I always thought that black and white photo with Archie looks abit threatening 🤔
Lol 🤭
View attachment 342435
He has that concentrating look that babies get when they're filling a nappy and just about to boke right in your face as well.
But he's wearing clothes, so that's something positive.

People talk about freedom of speech but try and stifle speech that's not on their agenda.
The whole site is like that. So far to the left and PC woke that they make normal thinking lefties look like right wing fanatics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have no doubt that Harry has been protected all of his life - wake-up, this is how normal people live. Worrying about to how to pay your biils

Meghan Markle is the mean girl you wanted to avoid - my guess, self-absorbed and then some

I wish you all the best Christmas you've ever had xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On DS ? They'll report you and get you perma banned, tread carefully.
Cunty tanya posted an open letter to another poster on DS and claimed it was a copy of a PM to the person that was ignored(boo fucken hoo) and not responded to. Such a load of whiny shite about respecting other opinions and how she was being trolled every time she posted. Well dearie, since you slither into every thread forcing your opinions down throats then sure, you'll get opinions right back at you. That's not trolling , it's others having a different opinion and not buying your bullshit. Any road the person she claims ignored her royal dm says she got no such message. It was just tanya wanting attention. Off the top of my head (and I don't even read DS that much) she's been sexually abused, possibly raped too, lived on the streets of London. Lived with prostitutes, met celebs, slept with celebs, had/has various 'conditions', been arrested, been in protests ..... she's been in everything but the crib. A total looper Walter Mitty. Very dangerous person.
You'll find her haunting threads she can grandstand in.;)

He has that concentrating look that babies get when they're filling a nappy and just about to boke right in your face as well.
But he's wearing clothes, so that's something positive.

The whole site is like that. So far to the left and PC woke that they make normal thinking lefties look like right wing fanatics.
I had two fairly recent suspensions, one for arguing with school teachers and another over H&M. After the H&M suspension I contacted 'support' and asked why all the H&M threads were closed/did they fear legal action and the reply was along the lines of "inflammatory and false comments could lead to litigation being bought against Digital Spy by the Royal Couple" which makes me wonder if the site has been threatened in the past?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Can't believe we are already at fifty threads. I had such high hopes for them when they got married. I was super excited and thought she looked radiant on the wedding day but alas :cry: The shine wore off them very quickly
Radiant?!!!!!! Also known as the "cat 🐱 who swallowed the canary/yes, got the thick bleep to marry me/ now for my master plan" expression.👹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had two fairly recent suspensions, one for arguing with school teachers and another over H&M. After the H&M suspension I contacted 'support' and asked why all the H&M threads were closed/did they fear legal action and the reply was along the lines of "inflammatory and false comments could lead to litigation being bought against Digital Spy by the Royal Couple" which makes me wonder if the site has been threatened in the past?
I imagine that given how litigious JCMH
and Meagain are, that the easiest thing is for them to not allow threads rather than over-moderate.
This is also why the terrible twosome sue the MOS at every opportunity, as if to file a warning shot to any other media company. Doesn’t seem to be working though, aside from DS. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.