Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on! :ROFLMAO:Just like Jammy Jamil, but without the 'famous' tag. Though tanya is now famous in a different way, for infecting DS like a virus rampaging through every thread that catches her attention determined to have every imaginable ailment and traumamatic event, I think she claimed to have had covid too, though I might be mistaken. I doubt she'd let an opportunity like that pass her by.
What thread is she currently on, I’m dying for a nose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here he goes again

meh.
Can't really get worked up about this. At least he smiles when he isn't filming with her! Glad to see him out of the cellar and "allowed"? to be himself rather than the sulky toddler/hostage victim "look" we have seen of late. Not reading her? scripts agrees with him, it seems!

I loathed the ridiculous PR stunts, filming amongst the mass graves was beyond awful, and thought all of the Royal "cosplay" idiotic, to be honest.

But....we have to remember they are jobbing "slebs" now, rather than working Royals, and have to earn a living.

Listen up Harkles! Rule of thumb - would another reality TV starlet or even serious actor/Hollyweird "royalty" do this for PR? Invent their own version of the Queen's honours list or try to recreate Remembrance Sunday ? NOPE. Appear on a charity video with kids? YUP

I'm inclined to say I couldn't care less about this one...as the last thing we want is them bankrupt back 🤣

Reactions: 21
Another day, another Duke of Zoom attack. This one's not too terrible as he's actually talking to the children (who seem quite a bit sharper than him :geek: ) rather than waffling on about raindrops.

I'm fascinated by the first few seconds of the chat, where Harry walks in and sits on an invisible chair. What is he actually sitting on?!:

(ETA. Harry doesn't cast a shadow on that sofa even when he's waving his arms around, so it's looking like 'Montecito' is just some sort of Zoom backdrop)
100% this isn’t where he’s sat. This is defintiely a zoom Background. WtF - how can you pretend to be genuine when actually you’re so blatantly lying....I bet they think they’re so so clever. Tossers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the bright shiny new anniversary thread @kev1974 and round of applause to @Justhereforthedrama for the title.

Megz has her first booking for 2021 as long as her 'confidential reason' allows her to cash in on a public speaking gig in April but not be available for a UK court case in January.....

Is someone not calling herself a Duchess anymore though?

Actor, Activist & Global Ambassador for World Vision
Meghan Markle is an American actress best known for her role as Rachel Zane on the hit series, Suits.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Markle is a graduate of Northwestern University.. At the age of 11, she wrote to Hillary Clinton and other high-profile figures about a soap advertisement, which Markle felt implied women belonged in the kitchen. As a result of her letter, the company was forced to alter its advertisement.
Markle has always been involved in politics and humanitarian issues. She worked with the US embassy in Buenos Aires in 2002, and in 2016, she worked as Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada and traveled to Rwanda for the Clean Water Campaign. She is also involved with the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women as an Advocate.
In addition to her work on Suits, Markle has also appeared in several television and film productions, including Get Him to the Greek, A Lot Like Love, Horrible Bosses, CSI, CSI: Miami, Without A Trace, and as FBI special agent, Amy Jessup in Fringe.
Meghan Markle has served as a Counsellor in One Young World Summits: 2014 in Dublin, and 2016 in Ottawa.

Thank you, Baguette!!!!!!

You made my day, my week, my month, my Christmas and my year!!!!! I might even be a little bit in love with you now. :love:

I guess this was it for them using the titles :) Otherwise she'd had have them put up her vice-presidency on the Commonwealth Trust. She fluffed up her very meagre accomplishments to the ninth instead. Only thing missing was her getting an A with a Bee for her "What I did over the Summer Holidays" essay in third grade. Oh, right, she might never have had an A in anything, with her not being half as smart as she likes to think herself. :D

Never mind, I take this as the inofficial boot they so deserve and will be partying forthwith. Jolly season, here I come!

And before I forget about it: Everyone rhyming those texts was soooo INCREDIBLE!!! I really loved everything about it and you guys outdid yourselfs with it! There were a lot of other great posts from what I saw in the last thread. I hope you won't mind too bad, if I skip going back and liking everything, I just can't be bothered right now, am too giddy with glee. ;)

🍾🥳🍾🥳🍾🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
100% this isn’t where he’s sat. This is defintiely a zoom Background. WtF - how can you pretend to be genuine when actually you’re so blatantly lying....I bet they think they’re so so clever. Tossers.
The sofa and cushions barely move *at all* when he sits himself down on his royal backside at the start.

So I would say it's confirmed that the sofa and the pube drawings are an inserted background.

• Haha
  • Wow
China set no 239....but seriously how annoying cute are the kids

I'm assuming JCMH got paid for his latest zoom call? There's no way they'd do a tit without being paid for it. When these two did their whine fest 12 months did anyone predict they'd duck it up as much as they have. And we all know its only going to get even more ugly

Now they are either in a shipping container or a skip :m
I could definitely imagine Philip walking past the skip and casually chucking in a lit tab 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She be chucking everything lol...including balls, medals, favourite grey polos, his Richmond and the crockery 😄 xx

Resizer_16077135559430.jpg

• Haha
At least W&K actually 'do' something. Going out and about, actions not just words. Unlike the harkles who just sit and chat, whilst getting paid, lazy sods.

The Cambridge family are pure class, the other two are pure trash

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is her wibbling about Kate Cambridge and being a sarky bleep to a poster. You can search her user name for her other posts.

Good grief those people are nauseating. That site is infected with silly sugars. I get annoyed reading that drivel. Obviously you can't mention the fake pregnancy over there because posters are still stuck in the narrative that Smeggy was criticized unfairly and abused for holding her baby bump in place when Kate wasn't. It was all racism of course!
I just can't be bothered to go and argue with those idiots anymore. Life is too short to spend it with people you think are complete tossers.

Reactions: 22
Zoom backgrounds usually pixilate badly around the edges of the speaker's silhouette. I cannot bear to watch or hear either of those jokers so if anyone has a stronger stomach than me could watch his frame closely for that sign, then bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zoom backgrounds usually pixilate badly around the edges of the speaker's silhouette. I cannot bear to watch or hear either of those jokers so if anyone has a stronger stomach than me could watch his frame closely for that sign, then bingo
Yes MS Teams does that as well. I think Harry is sitting in that living room but of course we don't know if its really his home or a studio set. I don't understand why the camera is so poor though. He's not sharply in focus. I think Smeggy likes the 'soft focus' to disguise the fact that she's no spring chicken anymore so that could be the reason.

• Haha
  • Haha
Oh my gosh the kids are so grown up, George is totally going to be like his dad, I feel for Archie not getting to meet and play with his cousins.

Reactions: 22
Oh my gosh the kids are so grown up, George is totally going to be like his dad, I feel for Archie not getting to meet and play with his cousins.
I think Louis is gorgeous!!! He's gonna be a heartbreaker when he's older, and looks like he may be a bit of a cheeky chappie!!! Have you seen the Cambridge's Christmas Card photo? It's another fab family photo!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've zoomed in to the woman with the hat on and to me she looks like she's losing the will to live putting up with Meghan next to her 😬 xx

I can just imagine her thinking...why did I have to sit next to her

Lol x
I thought exactly the same thing, and that woman was actually on the cover of the infamous Vogue (changers or whatever they were). Julia Gillard also looks like she wishes she was anywhere else and is forcing herself to be polite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.