Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had two fairly recent suspensions, one for arguing with school teachers and another over H&M. After the H&M suspension I contacted 'support' and asked why all the H&M threads were closed/did they fear legal action and the reply was along the lines of "inflammatory and false comments could lead to litigation being bought against Digital Spy by the Royal Couple" which makes me wonder if the site has been threatened in the past?
You only have to look as far as the holidaying doctors to answer that question 😂

FUTURE FIRM Queen forms ‘New Firm’ of eight senior Royals to attend events without Prince Harry, Meghan Markle or Prince Andrew
why are the Scum still after all this time being disrespectful to The Duchess of Cambridge by calling her Kate Middleton? Cunts!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
You only have to look as far as the holidaying doctors to answer that question 😂

why are the Scum still after all this time being disrespectful to The Duchess of Cambridge by calling her Kate Middleton? Cunts!
It’ll be for SEO reasons 😆

Reactions: 11
I had two fairly recent suspensions, one for arguing with school teachers and another over H&M. After the H&M suspension I contacted 'support' and asked why all the H&M threads were closed/did they fear legal action and the reply was along the lines of "inflammatory and false comments could lead to litigation being bought against Digital Spy by the Royal Couple" which makes me wonder if the site has been threatened in the past?
You are very brave to continue on DS. Some of the posters on that site are utterly vile.... cough (whedonite). There's no room for discussion they just attack like dogs if you don't tow the line and like to make assumptions about you in a sanctimonious sneering way. It's funny how they all believe themselves to be so righteous that attacking other posters makes them feel superior.

I gave up as I couldn't be bothered to argue any more. At least on this site posters aren't ripping each apart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Radiant?!!!!!! Also known as the "cat 🐱 who swallowed the canary/yes, got the thick bleep to marry me/ now for my master plan" expression.👹
Or radiant like a dodgy old two-bar electric fire which will scorch your shins then give you an nasty shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You are very brave to continue on DS. Some of the posters on that site are utterly vile.... cough (whedonite). There's no room for discussion they just attack like dogs if you don't tow the line and like to make assumptions about you in a sanctimonious sneering way. It's funny how they all believe themselves to be so righteous that attacking other posters makes them feel superior.

I gave up as I couldn't be bothered to argue any more. At least on this site posters aren't ripping each apart.
DS was the only forum I really used to post on until I found tattle (after the Philip Schofield scandal!) - just popped back over there and it looks like you still have to tread on eggshells and provide a whole backlog of evidence files to support your opinion on something. I'd rather stay here ta!

Reactions: 17
Is this real or added soundtrack???

I've zoomed in to the woman with the hat on and to me she looks like she's losing the will to live putting up with Meghan next to her 😬 xx

I can just imagine her thinking...why did I have to sit next to her

Lol x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

A couple of times I have said on the open forum that is someone has a problem with me take it private and we can talk without moderation and I've specifically asked that of one member and to this day I've not been contacted. These monosexuals (polite term for wanker) only work in a pack in front of an audience, remove the audience and they loose their bottle.

One thing I noticed with a lot of the DS armchair woke warriors is that when you look at their threads/posts they all seem to love UK TV soaps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Here he goes again

Harry just doesn't seem to understand that he opted out of the royal family and that acting like a royal now just seems very odd.

If he had opted out to pursue a different career then a lot of people would have given him credit for doing this, but he seems half baked these days!

He should get a job and stop making video calls to preach to everyone. The patronages need to be withdrawn so that he gets the message.

The resident sugar posted this comment:
'So inspirational, it's easy to forget the fact that Harry was nothing but a shambling drunk before Princess Meghan came along and transformed him into the great man that we all see before us today.'
😃🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Suits Bloopers

Dont know why it appeared twice.
the scene where she is talking to the doll on the couch. Oh the irony. Also - the wardrobe department clearly hated her as they only put her in the tightest possible dresses and skirts with serious VPL and tummy roll-action.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here he goes again

Actually that’s the first time I’ve seen him look genuinely happy in a long time.
I hope they’ve asked for a decent webcam for Christmas - one that’s in focus!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harry just doesn't seem to understand that he opted out of the royal family and that acting like a royal now just seems very odd.

If he had opted out to pursue a different career then a lot of people would have given him credit for doing this, but he seems half baked these days!

He should get a job and stop making video calls to preach to everyone. The patronages need to be withdrawn so that he gets the message.

The resident sugar posted this comment:
'So inspirational, it's easy to forget the fact that Harry was nothing but a shambling drunk before Princess Meghan came along and transformed him into the great man that we all see before us today.'
😃🤣
I think we all know that must be Meghan herself, then. No one else is quite that deluded

• Haha
Here he goes again

Best quote:

"Oh look, here he is again. The man child who doesn't want to be a Royal but wants to be a Royal, who doesn't want publicity but wants publicity, who doesn't want all the cameras flashing and reminding him of his mum but who wants the cameras there wherever he goes and whatever he does, who doesn't like the UK but wants to be connected to everything in the UK, who doesn't like the RF but wants to be known as a member of the RF. Let's all laugh together. 1... 2... 3.... "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Another day, another Duke of Zoom attack. This one's not too terrible as he's actually talking to the children (who seem quite a bit sharper than him :geek: ) rather than waffling on about raindrops.

I'm fascinated by the first few seconds of the chat, where Harry walks in and sits on an invisible chair. What is he actually sitting on?!:

(ETA. Harry doesn't cast a shadow on that sofa even when he's waving his arms around, so it's looking like 'Montecito' is just some sort of Zoom backdrop)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
By that description Freda, DS Tanya sounds like Jameela Jamil!
Spot on! :ROFLMAO:Just like Jammy Jamil, but without the 'famous' tag. Though tanya is now famous in a different way, for infecting DS like a virus rampaging through every thread that catches her attention determined to have every imaginable ailment and traumamatic event, I think she claimed to have had covid too, though I might be mistaken. I doubt she'd let an opportunity like that pass her by.

• Haha

Short read, but it I call bs on meghan being the most popular royal 🤢🤢
The whiff of desperation from the new PR team....

New Harry Markle to enjoy

• Heart
Reading these details about Prince Philip's mother, her bravery and the personal health challenges she dealt with without complaint- this really puts into perspective why Philip feels so let down by the selfish behaviour of H&M.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.