Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #51 Giving us all our daily dread, harkles raising their dough provides food for our thread

Thread suggestion #51 The Harkles: the other virus that just won't go away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well their track record to date for sticking with something is pretty abysmal, so ....
This story immediately made me think the news about losing their royal patronages isn't far away. They are just trying to get ahead of story by pretending to be busy. They will do nothing at all, but turn up for photo-ops and stunts. I'm only surprised that they couldn't negotiate a title of 'Global Patrons' but were stuck with vague phrases like 'team up with'.

The lack of a prestige title tells me that they haven't given any/much actual cash. When the real donors come along in the USA with big cheques, they are offered the most flattering 'President's Circle' type of prestige titles as a thank-you.

Meghan, 39 and Harry, 36, will team up with World Central Kitchen and its founder José Andrés to help feed those in disaster-stricken areas around the world. The partnership will create a series of Community Relief Centres, such as food distribution hubs, schools and medical clinics.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well they already claimed the UK was racist, now they can add that it has the mutant super covid too and stick that on their Christmas Card to the UK.
Remember when Harry said that corona was mother nature punishing us for climate change?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This story immediately made me think the news about losing their royal patronages isn't far away. They are just trying to get ahead of story by pretending to be busy. They will do nothing at all, but turn up for photo-ops and stunts. I'm only surprised that they couldn't negotiate a title of 'Global Patrons' but were stuck with vague phrases like 'team up with'.

The lack of a prestige title tells me that they haven't given any/much actual cash. When the real donors come along in the USA with big cheques, they are offered the most flattering 'President's Circle' type of prestige titles as a thank-you.

Meghan, 39 and Harry, 36, will team up with World Central Kitchen and its founder José Andrés to help feed those in disaster-stricken areas around the world. The partnership will create a series of Community Relief Centres, such as food distribution hubs, schools and medical clinics.
It's probably a no-money deal. They will make a programme on Megflix that draws attention to this charity and invites people to donate, but they themselves won't.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's probably a no-money deal. They will make a programme on Megflix that draws attention to this charity and invites people to donate, but they themselves won't.
Megz always had a view of charity work that it was exclusively about turning up for the minimum time, at some sort of event, getting the photo and then leaving immediately. It was only ever about polishing her St Megz halo, zero interest in talking to the staff or building any form of supportive long term relationship.

If National Theatre, Queens Commonwealth Trust, Mayhew, SmartWorks and whatever else was there have kicked them (and particularly her) to the kerb, good riddance.

You are right about the Megflix docs. She'll film herself among the grateful peasants like Lady Botoxed Bountiful. Doesn't make for gripping telly though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is what I think they will be doing too. They might make a small donation but its all going to be about them 'shining a light' on a cause and asking others to cough up.

This way Meghan will be seen around the world on film as the new sainted princess and all the sugar nuts will bankrupt themselves trying to please her Smegginess.😁

Thread suggestion #51 The Harkles: the other virus that just won't go away
I really like this one 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is what I think they will be doing too. They might make a small donation but its all going to be about them 'shining a light' on a cause and asking others to cough up.

This way Meghan will be seen around the world on film as the new sainted princess and all the sugar nuts will bankrupt themselves trying to please her Smegginess.😁
It's like she's watched the Rainbow Tour bit of Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Evita" and decided she's the new Eva Peron.

And the money kept rolling in from every side
Eva's pretty hands reached out and they reached wide
Now you may feel it should have been a voluntary cause
But that's not the point my friends
When the money keeps rolling in you don't ask how
Think of all the people guaranteed a good time now
Eva's called the hungry to her, open up the doors
Never been a fund like the Foundation Eva Peron
Rollin', rollin', rollin'
Rollin' on in, rollin' on in
On in
Would you like to try a college education?
Own your landlord's house, take the family on vacation?
Eva and her blessed fund can make your dreams come true
Here's all you have to do my friends
Write your name and your dream on a card or a pad or a ticket
Throw it high in the air and should our lady pick it
She will change your way of life for a week or even two
Name me anyone who cares as much as Eva Peron

etc

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t leave Netflix or Spotify as my parents access both accounts. My Dad has just come out of hospital having had major surgery and they are now in a tier 4 area. I can’t close the accounts and leave them with little to watch or listen to. As soon as he is recovered and we are back to normal my principles will resume normal service.
Don’t worry. I’m not cancelling my accounts. I still think M&H are cuntier than a cunty thing but I like Netflix and Spotify. I use them and they are about the only thing I do use at the moment. Doesn’t mean that I support those two dollops.

Reactions: 19
It's like she's watched the Rainbow Tour bit of Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Evita" and decided she's the new Eva Peron.

And the money kept rolling in from every side
Eva's pretty hands reached out and they reached wide
Now you may feel it should have been a voluntary cause
But that's not the point my friends
When the money keeps rolling in you don't ask how
Think of all the people guaranteed a good time now
Eva's called the hungry to her, open up the doors
Never been a fund like the Foundation Eva Peron
Rollin', rollin', rollin'
On in
Would you like to try a college education?
Own your landlord's house, take the family on vacation?
Eva and her blessed fund can make your dreams come true
Here's all you have to do my friends
Write your name and your dream on a card or a pad or a ticket
Throw it high in the air and should our lady pick it
She will change your way of life for a week or even two
Name me anyone who cares as much as Eva Peron

etc
wow you are right!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t worry. I’m not cancelling my accounts. I still think M&H are cuntier than a cunty thing but I like Netflix and Spotify. I use them and they are about the only thing I do use at the moment. Doesn’t mean that I support those two dollops.
Same here I'm not cancelling mine I'll just avoid their crap at all costs 😂😂 maybe even write an email or two about how disgusted I am that they've given these two layabouts a deal.

Reactions: 13

Not to make fun of disasters, but my kitchen is a disaster area. I wonder if they'd gift me a £50,000 kitchen :unsure:
#Fredaneedsakitchen

• Haha
  • Heart
heat-magazine-issue-1120-cover.jpg

According to this piece of crap :

'A source close to the couple tells heat, “They still feel they made the right decision quitting the royals, but because of the public’s reaction, the pandemic, and Meghan’s miscarriage, it’s been a lot tougher than they ever imagined. They’re hoping they can just draw a line under everything, but Harry, especially, thinks they need to build bridges with his family to be able to do that. But Meghan still feels let down – she feels like they were frozen out, her in particular, and she’s not ready to fully forgive.”

I bet the royal family feel more let down than she does!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“Source” AKA Meghan herself. The funniest thing about it all is she thinks the British public are stupid and can’t see all the games she has and is continuing to play. If in doubt just get the race card out.

Reactions: 16

I really like this one 😄
I wouldn't donate anything to anything they're associated with, after the murkiness of not knowing where the elephant coffers ended up and all the pies they seem to have their sticky little fingers into. If lots of other people are as pissed off with them as we are, and they make no donations themselves then unfortunately these charities will shoot themselves in the foot, rather than 'shining a light' they'll be pointing a finger of doom at the poor buggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.