Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That list of Ms.Markles "accomplishments" on One Young World website is beyond pathetic. Other than her Suits role, they all seem more one-offs than sustainable long-term commitments. If I was a hiring manager for a regular job, I'd seriously question her CV and ability to commit to a job.

And, witch please, stop using the "was outraged at a soap commercial at 11" as an example of activism. I wrote a fan letter to Jay Leno when I was about 12; I don't keep referring to myself as a Hollywood insider based on that :rolleyes:
I think it's been pretty well documented that this was a class project at school and they all wrote letters?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I noticed the piece about Archewell below where it says:

'Harry and Meghan's website to replace Sussex Royal, 'Archewell', is expected to "grow and grow", says a report.

The couple announced in April they were forming 'Archewell' and are aiming to launch the new foundation in 2021 - because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Their nonprofit archewell.com went live on October 7 with the aim of offering "classes, lectures, seminars, conferences, workshops, and retreats on a variety of topics," running a mentoring scheme, or conducting and hosting "events and exhibitions for cultural, sporting, health, mental health and entertainment purposes."

A source told ELLE at the time that "while Archewell hasn’t already had a formal launch, it is still already all of their work - the structure, the events, the research they’re doing, the people that they’re meeting.

"All of the effort they are putting in is within that umbrella. Over time, it is going to grow and grow.”

Classes and conferences 😏🤭
What are these 2 actually qualified in?
(other than just being bloody annoying).
Sounds like the latest "self help / motivational speaker" scam, where they take a tit load of your cash in return for courses and books, and in some cases encourage you to go on to sell the same self-help and motivational courses to other people. Won't mention any names as some of them are notoriously litigious. Which is actually another trait that ginge and cringe already have locked in isn't it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think it's £4.50 bubba. Still expensive though.

@50sGirl . I see you're a fan of cuntchops Tanya, she of the "It happened to me too, only worserer and biggerer and waaaaaay more dramatic"
Hmm not sure, looks like 2 zeros to me.
Who is Tanya please?

1B1EBCAE-D2D4-4A51-83DA-E325D5B74DDD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sounds like a cult...
Good point - in fact the sugars are like cult followers. I'm trying to imagine the Smeggy and Haznoballs cult now 🤔 It would involve 'being kind' but only to people who agree with you 😁
Polish_20201210_173043808.jpg

Here they are with General plastic Scabies 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's been pretty well documented that this was a class project at school and they all wrote letters?
I wrote to Enid Blyton when I was at school as part of that sort of "write to famous people" project, asking her to write more Famous Five and Secret Seven books because I liked them so much. No fucker told me she had died about ten years earlier :mad:

Unlike Smegatron I don't have this episode of my life on my CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
No way! I mean, how great to engage a class in activism but to use it as news-worthy material nearly 30 years later is pathetic AF😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I wrote to Enid Blyton when I was at school as part of that sort of "write to famous people" project, asking her to write more Famous Five and Secret Seven books because I liked them so much. No fucker told me she had died about ten years earlier :mad:

Unlike Smegatron I don't have this episode of my life on my CV.
Put it up there with those who still write to Santa every year 😅;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I feel so sorry for her poor father. That video shows they had a good relationship previously. What a frigging bleep she is 😡
The time/date stamps also put paid to the rumours that she’s 44, as no way is she 17 in the 1993 footage.

I was watching the 60th anniversary Corrie last night and it stuck me how much Faye looks like a young Meghan.

Reactions: 12
İ was wondering are there any other juicy/interesting threads on Tattle other than this one that anyone can recommend? TIA :m

Reactions: 9
İ was wondering are there any other juicy/interesting threads on Tattle other than this one that anyone can recommend? TIA :m
It all depends on your interests and views. TV personalities, current affairs, an awful lot of material on "influencers" (bloggers, Instagrammers) I post in a few others and this thread is seen as being extreme by many Tattlers.

Reactions: 11
It all depends on your interests and views. TV personalities, current affairs, an awful lot of material on "influencers" (bloggers, Instagrammers) I post in a few others and this thread is seen as being extreme by many Tattlers.
İ'm not in UK so not up to speed with TV personalities but interested in other threads you all follow. İ have flitted between Sali Hughes and Katie Price and here but looking for inspiration. Current TV personalities suggestions maybe?

Reactions: 4
İ'm not in UK so not up to speed with TV personalities but interested in other threads you all follow. İ have flitted between Sali Hughes and Katie Price and here but looking for inspiration. Current TV personalities suggestions maybe?
I don't have a TV so I'm out of touch with current TV stuff. I despise The Pwicey so much that I can't stand to read about her! I follow the Sali thread plus Caroline Hirons and Caitlin Moran threads. I got bored with Philip Scofield and the general Royal Family one seem to hate us!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't have a TV so I'm out of touch with current TV stuff. I despise The Pwicey so much that I can't stand to read about her! I follow the Sali thread plus Caroline Hirons and Caitlin Moran threads. I got bored with Philip Scofield and the general Royal Family one seem to hate us!
Haha know what you mean about Pwicey. Thanks for responding. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I can't stand Pricey either she's an irritatingly awful brain dead pathetic creature, but as I'm not paying for her shenanigans I find that its quite easy to just ignore her. Still can't believe she won BB though!

The Harkles annoy me more because we are paying for them and they've accused us of racism which really pisses me off.

Reactions: 21
Happy new anniversary thread everyone ❤ thanks @Justhereforthedrama & @kev1974 X

Roast chicken day had me crying laughing, you buggers are terrible! 🤣 In honour of the anniversary thread I shall say they are solid gold plated 500 carat CUNTS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.