Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Justhereforthedrama for the thread title, with a massive 72 likes!

Continued from here

Other than Harry spewing out yet another legal action, our favourite duo have been (relatively) quiet for the last few days.
Mourning the miscarriage, or the fact that Maradona proper spoilt it for them?
Or busy planning some sort of Christmas offensive?

Rumours abound that they are planning an alternative Christmas message; and some rival awards in the name of their poor missing child (though the pet Scobie has been instructed to deny this). We'll find out soon enough I'm sure!

edit: 50th thread! Happy Golden Threadversary, Harkles! What a lot of nonsense you have generated in two years.

1607583355841.png

Here's where it all began.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks for the new thread @kev1974 and well done to @Justhereforthedrama for such a popular thread title.

Happy threadversary everyone. Seem like only last week that I joined in all the fun and games. I seriously wish the cunts would duck off into the obscurity they claimed to want but we all know it was a lie so on we go!

in honour of our first thread I humbly suggest that 15th November now be known as Roast Chicken Day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thanks for the new thread @kev1974 and well done to @Justhereforthedrama for such a popular thread title.

Happy threadversary everyone. Seem like only last week that I joined in all the fun and games. I seriously wish the cunts would duck off into the obscurity they claimed to want but we all know it was a lie so on we go!

in honour of our first thread I humbly suggest that 15th November now be known as Roast Chicken Day!
I'll be there ready to celebrate

H2e89e32df1b5426bb107d0ae9719443ac.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for shiny new thread. 50th! Wow. How time flies when we're enjoying ourselves 😁.

Have H&M been seen together since cemetery gate?

Do we think they will post a Christmas pic of Archie?

Reactions: 23
Thanks for shiny new thread. 50th! Wow. How time flies when we're enjoying ourselves 😁.

They will post an updated version of the baby in last year's Christmas photo below.

Whether or not that is really Archie, is unknown! There is a theory that this is a borrowed baby.

1607589100719.png

Reactions: 16
All babies are beautiful but poor old Archie looks an awful lot like his granddad Tom...poor little tyke.

Reactions: 17

I'm expecting the usual photoshop mish-mash of the faux happy family featuring Archie.

Reactions: 19
Could someone put the christmas song that a few of the posters were smart enough to write and bring it forward to here, think there were about 6 verses

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just look at her photoshopped head on that Christmas card. Why can't they just do anything straightforward? Muppets.

• Haha
Happy Threadversary 💖💖🥳🥳 xx

...also Happy Roast Chicken Day 😄 x

Of course the Markles had to jump on the band wagon lol ..

Resizer_16075999774480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For those who are wondering what’s happened to Archiedoll - he’s been seen safe and well in a charity shop in Edinburgh!

BC958396-F177-4035-808F-2BAB02D6B76C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Thanks for the bright shiny new anniversary thread @kev1974 and round of applause to @Justhereforthedrama for the title.

Megz has her first booking for 2021 as long as her 'confidential reason' allows her to cash in on a public speaking gig in April but not be available for a UK court case in January.....

Is someone not calling herself a Duchess anymore though?

Actor, Activist & Global Ambassador for World Vision
Meghan Markle is an American actress best known for her role as Rachel Zane on the hit series, Suits.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Markle is a graduate of Northwestern University.. At the age of 11, she wrote to Hillary Clinton and other high-profile figures about a soap advertisement, which Markle felt implied women belonged in the kitchen. As a result of her letter, the company was forced to alter its advertisement.
Markle has always been involved in politics and humanitarian issues. She worked with the US embassy in Buenos Aires in 2002, and in 2016, she worked as Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada and traveled to Rwanda for the Clean Water Campaign. She is also involved with the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women as an Advocate.
In addition to her work on Suits, Markle has also appeared in several television and film productions, including Get Him to the Greek, A Lot Like Love, Horrible Bosses, CSI, CSI: Miami, Without A Trace, and as FBI special agent, Amy Jessup in Fringe.
Meghan Markle has served as a Counsellor in One Young World Summits: 2014 in Dublin, and 2016 in Ottawa.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
That list of Ms.Markles "accomplishments" on One Young World website is beyond pathetic. Other than her Suits role, they all seem more one-offs than sustainable long-term commitments. If I was a hiring manager for a regular job, I'd seriously question her CV and ability to commit to a job.

And, witch please, stop using the "was outraged at a soap commercial at 11" as an example of activism. I wrote a fan letter to Jay Leno when I was about 12; I don't keep referring to myself as a Hollywood insider based on that :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That list of Ms.Markles "accomplishments" on One Young World website is beyond pathetic. Other than her Suits role, they all seem more one-offs than sustainable long-term commitments. If I was a hiring manager for a regular job, I'd seriously question her CV and ability to commit to a job.

And, witch please, stop using the "was outraged at a soap commercial at 11" as an example of activism. I wrote a fan letter to Jay Leno when I was about 12; I don't keep referring to myself as a Hollywood insider based on that :rolleyes:
That DAMNED Soap story. ARGH. She thinks she was an early Malala or a young Mother Teresa for that made-up story. folks have tried to find the actual proof that the soap company changed its ad and nothing. No dice. it appears to be yet another fabrication. she is a Walter Mitty-esque fantasist. a Mythomaniac. Also the BS about writing to Hillary and the LA riots -- both also proven to be a lie. I guess if you say / print a lie often enough, it becomes the "truth"?
Musical interlude

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the bright shiny new anniversary thread @kev1974 and round of applause to @Justhereforthedrama for the title.

Megz has her first booking for 2021 as long as her 'confidential reason' allows her to cash in on a public speaking gig in April but not be available for a UK court case in January.....

Meghan Markle is an American actress best known for her role as Rachel Zane on the hit series, Suits.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Markle is a graduate of Northwestern University.. At the age of 11, she wrote to Hillary Clinton and other high-profile figures about a soap advertisement, which Markle felt implied women belonged in the kitchen. As a result of her letter, the company was forced to alter its advertisement.
Markle has always been involved in politics and humanitarian issues. She worked with the US embassy in Buenos Aires in 2002, and in 2016, she worked as Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada and traveled to Rwanda for the Clean Water Campaign. She is also involved with the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women as an Advocate.
In addition to her work on Suits, Markle has also appeared in several television and film productions, including Get Him to the Greek, A Lot Like Love, Horrible Bosses, CSI, CSI: Miami, Without A Trace, and as FBI special agent, Amy Jessup in Fringe.
Meghan Markle has served as a Counsellor in One Young World Summits: 2014 in Dublin, and 2016 in Ottawa.
So many lies. So much bullshit

Latest Yankee Wally which lists all the plagarism by MM

Alex Belfield. H scared of M 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Best known for Suits?? I never heard of her before Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.