Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
İ was wondering are there any other juicy/interesting threads on Tattle other than this one that anyone can recommend? TIA :m
This one heads the list !

If you look at the top line here, you will see " Forums" click on that and it will show you sections you can investigate. There are also some interesting things under " Off Topic ".

Reactions: 10
This one heads the list !

If you look at the top line here, you will see " Forums" click on that and it will show you sections you can investigate. There are also some interesting things under " Off Topic ".
Yeah, we are known as the “Crazies” on here apparently! 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They look like they were made about 2 years ago!

Shortbread biscuits in Aldi are only about 16p a pack and I'm certain will be miles nicer than those. And definitely fresher!
Talking of Aldi, they had a full page advert in todays paper featuring a huge roast chicken, with legs akimbo! I couldn't stop laughing thinking of us lot discussing H and chicken

Yes, as well as nutters, twats and other unmentionable words! 🤣Oh well! :m
There's some who might call us "what Freda says" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Heart
No way! I mean, how great to engage a class in activism but to use it as news-worthy material nearly 30 years later is pathetic AF😂
I know !
:rolleyes:Fucken hell, I used to write a letter to Santa every year up until I was 14 ... that doesn't mean I can take credit for his stunning ability to deliver just the right toys to so many children over those years.

Put it up there with those who still write to Santa every year 😅;)
OOPS. I just said similar. Sorry. I wasn't palgiarising, I swear to God, I hadn' read you post.😱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
İ'm not in UK so not up to speed with TV personalities but interested in other threads you all follow. İ have flitted between Sali Hughes and Katie Price and here but looking for inspiration. Current TV personalities suggestions maybe?
If you go into "off Topic" there are a few decent topics hidden in there.
Like True ghost stories , or
"Have you known someone who was murdered"
or "I've never told anyone this" (it has kind of gone down the sexual assault/abuse road though so if that is a trigger then ... )
or "Worst/Scariest thing that happened to you"

Reactions: 19
or "I've never told anyone this" (it has kind of gone down the sexual assault/abuse road though so if that is a trigger then ... )
Thanks Freda - those'll do nicely :)

Reactions: 10
That 'Ive never told anyone this' was funny for the first 3 pages, now it's gone off at a bit of a tangent it'll get vamooshed like a similar one did a while ago. I sometimes read 'The Ick' thread. duck me, with all the things females complain about blokes on there, I'm surprised the human race has survived this long!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Can't believe we are already at fifty threads. I had such high hopes for them when they got married. I was super excited and thought she looked radiant on the wedding day but alas :cry: The shine wore off them very quickly

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.